Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,617 members, 7,861,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

My Husband And I Are Not Divorced – Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor’s Wife, Helen, Speaks - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Husband And I Are Not Divorced – Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor’s Wife, Helen, Speaks (204 Views)

My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen / Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" / Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband And I Are Not Divorced – Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor’s Wife, Helen, Speaks by XMalcolmprinz: 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
The Word of Life Bible Church’s founder and the former wife of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Pastor Mrs. Helen Oritsejafor, have refuted rumours that they are divorced.

Online rumours that the couple’s 25-year marriage had ended have not been verified.

In a statement released this afternoon, Mrs. Oritsejafor stated that they are not divorced, adding that she has never been unfaithful to her husband.

Read her statement below:-

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid036CUyrcsbDd3N3Dn3rs7jJGkYMKkFXBHbKdTrrCJfW9PpKoFX8TViqsdkqGtRrKisl&id=100010708861300&sfnsn=scwspmo&extid=a&mibextid=hOoF3G

(1) (Reply)

Seed / Enlarge Your Tent!.... / What Do You See? (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.