Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 (4904 Views)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by Rubyjade: 11:18pm On Dec 12, 2022
The much anticipated Christmas Giveaway for 2022 is here! The fifth of its kind since 2017... I still feel the best is yet to come (hopefully).

Below are threads of the previous giveaways:

1. [https://www.nairaland.com/4238164/nairaland-christmas-giveaway-2017-edition]

2. [https://www.nairaland.com/4907206/nairaland-christmas-giveaway-2018-edition]

3. [https://www.nairaland.com/5592816/nairaland-christmas-giveaway-twaci-2019]

4 [https://www.nairaland.com/6908842/nairaland-christmas-giveaway-twaci-2021]

So here's how it goes, for them newcomers

- Take a picture of things you don't need or not using, be it old devices, clothes, shoes, makeup, bags, whatever comes to mind!

- Post it here on the thread and indicate your location so that an interested party can reach out.

It's that simple!

Now say you have no item to give but would love to contribute, you could gift recharge cards, apps, ebooks, betnaija codes , bitcoins , you know...anything!

Even your services would be appreciated!

Remember it’s a GIVEaway not a TAKEaway thread!

Nothing is too small guys

God bless each and everyone of you and we all contribute to make this a success!

Are we ready?!

Thank you ❤️

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by chidinnanna04: 11:27pm On Dec 12, 2022
Thank God for yet another year. We bless God for everything. Would love to benefit in any little way to make the Christmas worthwhile.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by PointZerom: 11:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
Pls we don't need this expired urinating machine. Make sure you don't give IT to any Nigerian. You can dash this THING to Zimbabwe Government.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by ahnie: 11:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
Got something to give away.... preferably an asaba residents.

Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by christianjoy(m): 12:43am On Dec 13, 2022
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by muyico(m): 12:53am On Dec 13, 2022
shoes and old android phones? Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by Jheypeel(m): 1:16am On Dec 13, 2022
I don’t really have anything to give
Just want to celebrate Xmas with a family within my area

I stay in Ojo Lagos so if you are cooking for Xmas,kindly Invite me. I would love to come around, things are hard these days so I won’t be cooking or going out this Xmas

Thanks for this beautiful thread

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by DominantBeing(f): 1:22am On Dec 13, 2022
Let me try my luck this time

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by Omobithousand(f): 1:48am On Dec 13, 2022
Sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by IyaTola: 2:40am On Dec 13, 2022
Your Christmas gift will be the job you have been waiting for.

It will be to you like a dream, but it will be real.

New Job on the way!

1. House Keepers (hotel - Ikeja): 2 Female, 35k, young and active.

2. Cleaner (Pharmacy - Ikeja): Any gender, 35k, young and active

3. Attendant/Receptionist (Pharmacy - Ikeja): Female, HND/Bsc in any science related course, 50k.

4. Kitchen Assistant (Ikeja): Male, 30k, SSCE (min. qualification)

5. Receptionist (Hotel - Gbagada) : Female, 30k, will work every alternate day (i.e 1 day on - 1 day off)

6. Waiter (Hotel - Gbagada) : Male, 30k, will work every alternate day (i.e 1 day on - 1 day off)

7. Alternate Marketer - Basic salary 40-45k, single female, not commission based, proximity to Ikeja is an advantage. Will work in the office on non-marketing days.

8. Content Writer (Ikeja) - Any gender, 50k, Tech Savvy and creative, ready/willing to learn.

9. Montessori teacher - Ability to teach nursery SSCE/OND, 35K, 24-30years, female

10. Accountant (hotel/restaurant) - female accounting graduate, must be active and intelligent, rounded up NYSC, has a guarantor in Lagos. 70-80k, proximity to Ikeja GRA

If interested, please send application/CV to crecruitment50@gmail.com using the JOB TITLE as the subject of the mail.
You can also share to others.

NOTE: All jobs are for immediate resumption.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by IyaTola: 2:41am On Dec 13, 2022
Omobithousand:
Clothes and shoes for my cousin and my kids...age 15,12,8 and 5
Don't mind if it's used, so far it's neat and clean
Merry Christmas in advance
This is not a TAKE away as the OP rightly stated, carry your Babiala to another thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by IyaTola: 2:43am On Dec 13, 2022
muyico:
shoes and old android phones? Ibadan
Are you giving or asking with your rubbish Ibadan entitlement mentality
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by IyaTola: 2:54am On Dec 13, 2022
It is not Joseph's problem of being in the prison that eventually 'brought him" to the palace of greatness.

It is Pharaoh's problem of not being able to interpret his own dreams that brought Joseph to the palace.

Your lifting in life is not in your problems.

Your lifting in life is in other people's problems.
chidinnanna04:
Thank God for yet another year. We bless God for everything. Would love to benefit in any little way to make the Christmas worthwhile.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by Blessedarethepe(m): 4:22am On Dec 13, 2022
Nice one...........................let me keep following
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by Flourishing19(f): 4:49am On Dec 13, 2022
God bless all the givers. Today is my husband's birthday. Kindly pray for him as you see this comment that things will get better for us. He has been trying his best to meet our needs since he lost his job in 2020.

Kindly like this comment if you can't type the prayer. I covet them.

Thanks.
I hope to be a giver come next year by the grace of God.

13 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by henrimoto(m): 6:29am On Dec 13, 2022
IyaTola:
It is not Joseph's problem of being in the prison that eventually 'brought him" to the palace of greatness.

It is Pharaoh's problem of not being able to interpret his own dreams that brought Joseph to the palace.

Your lifting in life is not in your problems.

Your lifting in life is in other people's problems.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 13, 2022
Gifts coming soon
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by Villa12(m): 8:33am On Dec 13, 2022
Flourishing19:
God bless all the givers. Today is my husband's birthday. Kindly pray for him as you see this comment that things will get better for us. He has been trying his best to meet our needs since he lost his job in 2020.

Kindly like this comment if you can't type the prayer. I covet them.

Thanks.
I hope to be a giver come next year by the grace of God.
Happy birthday to your husband

May God spare him alive in good health and wealth for you and the entire family

Strange woman will not come inbetween you guys

You and your husband shall live together in love, peace and unity

Your husband will not see any other women attractive expect you

You shall be his one and only

Your husband will love you till the end of time

Have a blissful birthday dear husband
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by yellowgarri2(m): 9:24am On Dec 13, 2022
Miracood2:
Gifts coming soon
Wetin you go give me?
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by ahnie: 9:38am On Dec 13, 2022
yellowgarri2:
Wetin you go give me?
You're a very ungrateful human being I called u out several times because I re directed one mad fellow here pre.mi.er.le.ad to gift you monetary assistance.

I had wanted confirming if he did really gave it to you or it was just some plot to get to me(which I turned down)and insisted he gift it to you.

You intentionally refused acknowledging my mentions weyrey was even assuming me to be you

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by muyico(m): 9:38am On Dec 13, 2022
IyaTola:
Are you giving or asking with your rubbish Ibadan entitlement mentality
Who owned this fibroid woman? "nibo lo ti ja wa bi agbo ti ko ni okun lorun"?
if u ha manner-less keep it with ur hubby at home?
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by yellowgarri2(m): 9:50am On Dec 13, 2022
ahnie:

You're a very ungrateful human being I called u out several times because I re directed one mad fellow here pre.mi.er.le.ad to gift you monetary assistance.

I had wanted confirming if he did really gave it to you or it was just some plot to get to me(which I turned down)and insisted he gift it to you.

You intentionally refused acknowledging my mentions weyrey was even assuming me to be you
Double check the moniker please. This is a mistaken identity. This is the first time I will ever see your mention. I demand an apology
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by ahnie: 9:52am On Dec 13, 2022
yellowgarri2:
Double check the moniker please. This is a mistaken identity. This is the first time I will ever see your mention. I demand an apology
Perhaps some screenshots would do the talking.
Excuse me few seconds.

Modified.....you can really see that i knew what m saying.
I believe you're olaniyi

1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by yellowgarri2(m): 9:57am On Dec 13, 2022
ahnie:

Excuse me fee seconds.
waiting
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 13, 2022
Make u guys remember me ooo
I need Android Phone
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by ahnie: 10:02am On Dec 13, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Make u guys remember me ooo
I need Android Phone
I have cheese balls to gift to you grin grin.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by yellowgarri2(m): 10:03am On Dec 13, 2022
ahnie:

Excuse me few seconds.

Modified.....you can really see that i knew what m saying.
I believe you're olaniyi
I'm yellowgarri2, this my account was opened in the year 2019. Your screenshot reads October and it's yellowgarri that's there. Always double check usernames before making accusations. Alot of usernames bearing yellowgarri on nairaland.com. I demand an apology
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by ahnie: 10:06am On Dec 13, 2022
yellowgarri2:
I'm yellowgarri2, this my account was opened in the year 2019. Your screenshot reads October and it's yellowgarri that's there. Always double check usernames before making accusations. Alot of usernames bearing yellowgarri on nairaland.com. I demand an apology
Are you freaking kidding me?
My God you guys are freaking unbelievable on this platform.
So you didn't see where I tagged yellowgarri2 boldly on the screenshots?
The demented.fel.llow even called you David olaniyi.

Anyways take care let me not derail this thread.merry Xmas to us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by yellowgarri2(m): 10:10am On Dec 13, 2022
ahnie:

Are you freaking kidding me?
My God you guys are freaking unbelievable on this platform.

Bad energy, don't derail the thread. You are ignored

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by MaryAye(f): 10:11am On Dec 13, 2022
Compliments of the season. Would have loved to give but this year was one of my worst years ever.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by ahnie: 10:13am On Dec 13, 2022
yellowgarri2:
Bad energy, don't derail the thread. You are ignored
The evidence are there how you twist tongue easily olaniyi.
Anyways take care.

Of cause bad energy should be far from me..... because no matter what you do for them...they never appreciates.

Bye

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dead Man Reappears....Takes Pregnant Girlfriend Home After Delivery. / If He Is Your Husband, What Will You Do? ★★pics★★ / See Why It Is Good To Have Sex Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.