Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 (4950 Views)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by superintendents(m): 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2022
IyaTola:
I have 2 bags of rice available I was gifted 3, I want to give 2. Long grain. Polished.
Abule egba Lagos.
OH seven oh 5 oh 6 eight one 9 eight eight.
too far from my side sha.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by Ahmback(m): 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2022
Ahmback:
I'm in MOUAU, Abia state. Anybody giving me something? I can come to Umuahia to collect it. Thanks
I am still waiting and hoping someone quotes me and blesses me
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by NairalandSon: 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
Following
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by Jheypeel(m): 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
[quote author=IyaTola post=119136661]I have 2 bags of rice available
I was gifted 3, I want to give 2.
Long grain. Polished.

Abule egba Lagos.

OH seven oh 5 oh 6 eight one

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by Motirayo2018(f): 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
Merry Christmas in advance, I can also give out my service
Anyone around sango otta that need her or kid hair done .

I also sew for clothes
Bring material I will sew beautiful style for free for your kids

All pic is sew by me

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by IyaTola: 11:07pm On Dec 13, 2022
muyico:
Who owned this fibroid woman? "nibo lo ti ja wa bi agbo ti ko ni okun lorun"?
if u ha manner-less keep it with ur hubby at home?
A “mouse” was put at the top of a jar filled with grains. He was too happy to find so much food around him. Now he doesn’t need to run around searching for food and can happily lead his life. As he enjoyed the grains, in a few days’ time, he reached the bottom of the jar. Now he is trapped and he cannot come out of it. He has to solely depend upon someone to put grains in the same jar for him to survive. He may even not get the grain of his choice and he cannot choose either.

Here are FOUR lessons to learn from this:

1) Short term pleasures can lead to long-term traps.

2) If things are coming easy and you are getting comfortable, you are getting trapped into survival mode.

3) When you are not using your skills, you will lose more than your skills. You lose your CHOICES.

4) The right Action has to be taken at the right time, or else you will lose whatever you have.

Think about it….

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by todaynewsreview: 11:20pm On Dec 13, 2022
As for me, you need not worry even in the dead of the night to get your Meter recharged.

Hey! Why queue for hours or leave your house/office when you can recharge your BEDC Prepaid Meters (Bills) within minutes with us.

This BEDC offer only applies for those in the following States; Delta, Edo, Ekiti and Ondo

We're available 24/7 even during holidays and weekends.

https://www.nairaland.com/3230963/recharge-bedc-prepaid-meter-within
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by Pojomojo: 12:54am On Dec 14, 2022
Those of you who’ve read my book can connect this note to Chapter 13 “VP or Bust”. I got my first big break on Bay Street and I wrote home to my grandmother to let her know. This was a proud moment for me. I wrote: “Mama, I hope you are doing better than the last time we communicated. I have a new job now and no longer at the Bank. I am sending $200 Canadian dollars (two hundred dollars) to help you in whatever way it can. I am looking forward to seeing you one day soon. Your son Wes”.

As immigrants one of the duties we have is to support those we leave “back home”. Those who never got the “break” we did to leave to build a better life.

My letters to my grandmother at this stage was short because she had poor eyesight but she insisted on reading herself if she could. This letter was dated Sept 12/2000 and she died on September 30/2000. Just weeks after I got my big break.

This haunt me to this day because this was the moment I was waiting for to finally bring my grandmother to Canada. It taught me to NEVER wait for the perfect time to do the right thing because you may never get the chance. The reason I have this letter was because my grandmother never got the chance to read it. She passed before it got to her and I went to the post office in Jamaica to retrieve it.

Copied!
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by Funjosh(m): 3:03am On Dec 14, 2022
Hello
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by IyaTola: 4:17am On Dec 14, 2022
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 14, 2022
superintendents:
too far from my side sha.
please I am interested, I don't mind sharing with someone, Thank you in advance.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by Tiffanydre(m): 7:35am On Dec 14, 2022
Rubyjade:

The much anticipated Christmas Giveaway for 2022 is here! The fifth of its kind since 2017... I still feel the best is yet to come (hopefully).

Below are threads of the previous giveaways:

1. [https://www.nairaland.com/4238164/nairaland-christmas-giveaway-2017-edition]

2. [https://www.nairaland.com/4907206/nairaland-christmas-giveaway-2018-edition]

3. [https://www.nairaland.com/5592816/nairaland-christmas-giveaway-twaci-2019]

4 [https://www.nairaland.com/6908842/nairaland-christmas-giveaway-twaci-2021]

So here's how it goes, for them newcomers

- Take a picture of things you don't need or not using, be it old devices, clothes, shoes, makeup, bags, whatever comes to mind!

- Post it here on the thread and indicate your location so that an interested party can reach out.

It's that simple!

Now say you have no item to give but would love to contribute, you could gift recharge cards, apps, ebooks, betnaija codes , bitcoins , you know...anything!

Even your services would be appreciated!

Remember it’s a GIVEaway not a TAKEaway thread!

Nothing is too small guys

God bless each and everyone of you and we all contribute to make this a success!

Are we ready?!

Thank you ❤️
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by Tiffanydre(m): 7:42am On Dec 14, 2022
Good morning ma / sir, please we need your assistance my wife is seriously heavy and will put to bed any time soon. Please we really need your help because we have not gotten anything in terms of bay thingssmiley the money we saved for it was recently use for house rent. My work stopped around august and since then have been hurtling with a friend as a labourer to get done for ussmiley please help up wit little and God Almighty will blesss you abundantly. Thank you sir ma
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by IyaTola: 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
Tiffanydre:
Good morning ma / sir, please we need your assistance my wife is seriously heavy and will put to bed any time soon. Please we really need your help because we have not gotten anything in terms of bay thingssmiley the money we saved for it was recently use for house rent. My work stopped around august and since then have been hurtling with a friend as a labourer to get done for ussmiley please help up wit little and God Almighty will blesss you abundantly. Thank you sir ma
Stop this
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by LIONSABRE(m): 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Make u guys remember me ooo
I need Android Phone
shocked shocked
You Wahala for who nor know grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by LIONSABRE(m): 6:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
ahnie:
Yellowgarri2 you just started following me after I presented evidences cheesy.
I had wanted giving you 20k right away,but you lied and lost the offer.

Take care.
Princess how about giving that cash to someone else that'll really appreciate and be happy for it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by yellowgarri2(m): 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
LIONSABRE:

Princess how about giving that cash to someone else that'll really appreciate and be happy for it
Don't stress yourself bro, it's Audio. You ought to know those that are ready to give. People like MALIGNANTQuest

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by ahnie: 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2022
Like seriously...it's well with You.
yellowgarri2:
Don't stress yourself bro, it's Audio. You ought to know those that are ready to give. People like MALIGNANTQuest
The fact that you're well known for your trade online,nor mean say everybody be like you olaniyi.
If you're sensible enough you would ve gotten the message the guy passed.

Anyways take care n continue the stalk undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by MALIGNANTHost(f): 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Make u guys remember me ooo
I need Android Phone

Bring your iPhone and have my android grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by yellowgarri2(m): 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
ahnie:
Like seriously...it's well with You.
The fact that you're well known for your trade online,nor mean say everybody be like you olaniyi.
If you're sensible enough you would ve gotten the message the guy passed.

Anyways take care n continue the stalk undecided
You were quoted by different people for the audio 20k. Kindly share it among them.

By the way is that a baptismal name or a nomenclature?

I refuse to laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by ahnie: 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2022
yellowgarri2:
You were quoted by different people for the audio 20k. Kindly share it among them.

By the way is that a baptismal name or a nomenclature?

I refuse to laugh.
Smh

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by Tiffanydre(m): 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
I hope to stop and really dont like this cause most people belive im lying...if i have my means i wont do this..please help us.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by yellowgarri2(m): 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2022
ahnie:

Smh
Isoko girl stop derailing people's thread. My attention makes you cum
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by amikedi: 2:02am On Dec 15, 2022
Anyone sharing rice should include me ooo
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by Nobody: 4:09am On Dec 15, 2022
I started taking Tech courses online and the only thing i want for christmas is a laptop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by donttryme: 7:07am On Dec 15, 2022
IyaTola:
A “mouse” was put at the top of a jar filled with grains. He was too happy to find so much food around him. Now he doesn’t need to run around searching for food and can happily lead his life. As he enjoyed the grains, in a few days’ time, he reached the bottom of the jar. Now he is trapped and he cannot come out of it. He has to solely depend upon someone to put grains in the same jar for him to survive. He may even not get the grain of his choice and he cannot choose either.

Here are FOUR lessons to learn from this:

1) Short term pleasures can lead to long-term traps.

2) If things are coming easy and you are getting comfortable, you are getting trapped into survival mode.

3) When you are not using your skills, you will lose more than your skills. You lose your CHOICES.

4) The right Action has to be taken at the right time, or else you will lose whatever you have.

Think about it….
This is deep

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by donttryme: 7:14am On Dec 15, 2022
ahnie:

Smh
Yellowgarri is a notorious begger and bet addict. Ignore him for your sanity sake. The boy no get shame.

Btw i will be glad if you can help me too. I'm not close to the location you mentioned on your giveaway post

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 15, 2022
donttryme:

Yellowgarri is a notorious begger and bet addict. Ignore him for your sanity sake. The boy no get shame.

Btw i will be glad if you can help me too. I'm not close to the location you mentioned on your giveaway post

Pull others down to get favours mentality.

This tells how sad of a person you are in reality.

@ Ahnie, if you feel like helping yellowgarri, pls do. People don't go into betting just for the fun of it. Na sapa and hard condition push some people into it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by donttryme: 9:08am On Dec 15, 2022
Miracood2:

Pull others down to get favours mentality.

This tells how sad of a person you are in reality.

@ Ahnie, if you feel like helping yellowgarri, pls do. People don't go into betting just for the fun of it. Na sapa and hard condition push some people into it.
You don't see the exchange between those two on this thread. Do you?

Ahnie rooted for yellowgarri on another thread. Only for him to deny it here that he was not the one. He then attacked the innocent lady personally. Shey you no de read?

FYI i use to bet too. you can see me on that betting thread many times.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by Tekahashi: 9:33am On Dec 15, 2022
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 15, 2022
donttryme:

You don't see the exchange between those two on this thread. Do you?

Ahnie rooted for yellowgarri on another thread. Only for him to deny it here that he was not the one. He then attacked the innocent lady personally. Shey you no de read?

FYI i use to bet too. you can see me on that betting thread many times.
You can as well beg your beg without insulting him or referring to him as an addict when you also gamble. Leave him with ah.nie and his conscience if truly he was helped but keep denying it.

Your attack on him will portray you as someone who's trying to get favoured

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Serious Sister In Law Issue- What Should I Do Help / Sex For Cash / If Your Husband Wants A Another Man To Sleep With You As Collateral For Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.