Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts (22135 Views)

Qatar World Cup 2022 Quarter-Final Fixtures / UCL: Champions League Top Scorers Ahead Of Semi-final Fixtures [top 22] / Kelechi Iheanacho: Eagles Will Do Better In 2022 Worldcup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Robinmido(m): 1:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
What if i tell you that morocco might win it? 2010 juan mata was wearing number 10 for Chelsea and Spain won it.
In 2014 schurle was wearing number 14 jersey for Chelsea and germany won it.
2018 giroud was wearing number 18 for Chelsea and France won it.
Now ziyech is wearing number 22 for chelsea. What do you think will happen?
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

And on this day the sleepless night continue for Penaldo fans!
And today their night mare continues and is gonna get worse
And the funny thing is that the beginning of the end to thier night mare is no where near
Two more games to go and the debate is all over for Penaldo fans and they gonna live with the pain till the end of time

Okay this is it....here is to add salt to thier injury!
Mario kempe missed a penalty in Argentina third World cup match...Argentina led by kempe then won the world cup in 1978....same thing with Maradona....Maradona missed a penalty in Argentina third world cup match .......Argentina led by maradona then won the world cup in 1986
Now Messi missed a penalty in Argentina third world cup match this 2022.....Penaldo fans can complete it

1 Like

Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by blowjohn(m): 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2022
Zonefree:
Croatia Vs Morocco for finals.

Stake your house rent and thank me later.

Morroco with their cement defence against opportunistic Croatia
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
Kaysalas:

You are not God dear. You cannot determine anyone's fate
So you now remember God. Very inhumane Messi fans. Was it not your colleagues here talking about how God ll.shame CR7. Someone that doesn't v any ill feeling against Messi. And if Messi wins the world cup, must you and your minions rub it that Ronaldo ll die of jealousy. Did he tell you he's jealous?

1 Like

Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Lamanii22(f): 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

And on this day the sleepless night continue for Penaldo fans!
And today their night mare continues and is gonna get worse
And the funny thing is that the beginning of the end to thier night mare is no where near
Two more games to go and the debate is all over for Penaldo fans and they gonna live with the pain till the end of time

Okay this is it....here is to add salt to thier injury!
Mario kempe missed a penalty in Argentina third World cup match...Argentina led by kempe then won the world cup in 1978....same thing with Maradona....Maradona missed a penalty in Argentina third world cup match .......Argentina led by maradona then won the world cup in 1986
Now Messi missed a penalty in Argentina third world cup match this 2022.....Penaldo fans can complete it
holy spirit please take control! Argentina for the win!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Lamanii22(f): 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2022
PrettyBolu:
This world cup in no longer interesting. No Brazil. No Portugal. No orange boys. No Spain. Rubbish
maybe to you but not to me and many others
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Lamanii22(f): 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2022
Kollins11:
While Final fixture is Croatia vs France
you mean 3rd place?
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Lamanii22(f): 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2022
Anijay1212:
angry angry angry

Dear God abeg no allow Agentina win this cup.
Amen
God doesn’t answer bad prayers

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Lamanii22(f): 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
Kajaard:
Expect a shocker tonight.

My money on Croatia.
better save your money cause you’re gonna lose man!
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Reussite: 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
Corrosiveman:
Croatia Win
Maxbet

The Dwarf is heading home tonight
Lol in as much as I want this to be the result tonight, know that this is a different Argentine side. I’m giving it to ARG to win in regulation time having played better football of the duo in this mundial but then if it gets to PK, Croatia stands a better chance.
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Lamanii22(f): 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
judedwriter:
Argentina vs France final on the 18th.

Messi to lift the world cup trophy that day with that iconic striped jersey emulating maradona in 1986.
amen! In Jesus name… my Messi has heavenly backing
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by ecoco2014(m): 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2022
Zonefree:

Argentina v Morocco finals

Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by ecoco2014(m): 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
CROATIA will get into extra time with ARGENTINA but the CROATS will not be 3rd time lucky.
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by ecoco2014(m): 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
The Croats only outstanding game was their 4-1 drubbing of Canada. Every other game saw them draw in 90minutes. The Messi and MacAllister factor will make the difference as the South Americans will employ every craftiness including forcing out a Red card on the Croats in a bid to avoid the penalty shootouts. That for me will be the Croats undoing.
Save for the dubious loss to Saudi Arabia, Argentina has always scored first and eventually emerged victors. If they could breach Virgil Van Dyk led Dutch defence, the Croats could be lesser fry.
Moreso the handwriting points to the end of the Messi era (I AM NOT HIS FAN THOUGH) and that with a standing ovation akin to his 2005 U20 Fifa world cup tourney.
Then comes the superstitious statistics of their star of the tourney missing a penalty in the 3rd matches of their previous world cup winning efforts in 1978(Mario Kempes) and 1986(Diego Maradona)respectively and more recently Lionel Messi against Poland in the ongoing 2022 Fifa World cup.

4 Likes

Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by judedwriter(m): 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
Lamanii22:
amen! In Jesus name… my Messi has heavenly backing

grin...

I am not a Messi fan but I believe it's his time!

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by ecoco2014(m): 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
The Atlas Lions will dominate Les Blues to the amazement of football pundits on Wednesday in same fashion that they did to Belgium. France always conceded a goal per game in this World Cup. If you think as I do coupled with Morocco's mean defence the result is very clear.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Angelfrost(m): 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2022
If Argentina wins this... Nothing is stopping them from winning that title!

All eyes are on the one and only African representative!

Morocco has already made history... But if they manage to edge out France tomorrow, then they would have set an impossible record!... Going on to win it will reverberate in history for centuries to come!

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Kaysalas(m): 1:55pm On Dec 13, 2022
Sweetplum:

So you now remember God. Very inhumane Messi fans. Was it not your colleagues here talking about how God ll.shame CR7. Someone that doesn't v any ill feeling against Messi. And if Messi wins the world cup, must you and your minions rub it that Ronaldo ll die of jealousy. Did he tell you he's jealous?
Take it easy on me dear. And yes, Ronaldo is very jealous of Messi. Cheers
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2022
Kaysalas:

Take it easy on me dear. And yes, Ronaldo is very jealous of Messi. Cheers
With all his talk about being friendly with him and respect him?
In 2018, Messi said this if your ears and eyes are off during that time. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/lionel-messi-ronaldo-ballon-dor-25574147.amp
The devil said he's hurt CR7 drew ballon dor wins with him at 5-5. Can you see why they say short man devil?
Mumu like you are moved by public sayings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Streetmovement(m): 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2022
Zonefree:

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Give me your house rent make I play am, if he enter we split the profit 70/30

You take 70

I take 30

Do you agree?
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by atuagbo: 2:03pm On Dec 13, 2022
Wetin happen
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Kaysalas(m): 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2022
Sweetplum:

With all his talk about being friendly with him and respect him?
In 2018, Messi said this if your ears and eyes are off during that time. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/lionel-messi-ronaldo-ballon-dor-25574147.amp
The devil said he's hurt CR7 drew ballon dor wins with him at 5-5. Can you see why they say short man devil?
Mumu like you are moved by public sayings.
Just when I wink
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by SumStar1: 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2022
Why not Argentina might win their first world cup?
Which player in this Croatia squad has won the world cup before?
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by atuagbo: 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
[quote author=SKIDDOLEE post=119122060][b] I swear food banks suppose dey Nigeria the kind....make I no talk .
Wetin happen
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Zonefree(m): 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
Streetmovement:

Give me your house rent make I play am, if he enter we split the profit 70/30

You take 70

I take 30

Do you agree?
My post is for people that pay rent, not for people staying with their parents.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2022
[quote author=atuagbo post=119124628][/quote]
Hunger wan restructure my body .
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Streetmovement(m): 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2022
Zonefree:

Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Streetmovement(m): 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
Zonefree:

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Omo see insult o grin

Because I don follow you dey nairaland, for your mind you don drop quote, better be careful cuz you might just be talking to your father and you don't know, be careful son grin
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
Kaysalas:

Just when I thought I can have a decent conversation with you, you show your lack of home training. Your father should be hung by the balls for a terrible job on you. Run along now, spoilt brat
Chei!
How did I lacked home training after giving you fact. I blv you lacked life training. Cos my dearest dad isn't your mate.
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Samuelthemanli(m): 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2022
Starz825:

Guy ..no dey dream Buhari don congratulate Morocco... So you suppose understand the meaning...
No show
Dem go beat the hell out of Morocco like a thief grin
BUHA why Na?
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by ComradeShegs(m): 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
PrettyBolu:
This world cup in no longer interesting. No Brazil. No Portugal. No orange boys. No Spain. Rubbish

If they were that good they'll still be in the race. Football no be about name again.
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by toprealman: 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2022
lhordspy:
No matter the outcome of the semi-final and subsequently the Final. The 2022 FIFA World Cup will be historic;

Facts

And I may watch more than 50 mins of Qatar world cup action today for the first time
No time for shit
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Fearyourcreator: 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2022
lhordspy:
Argentina vs Croatia match outcome will determine my mood for the next few weeks.

God please help.
Benchnaldo-Pendu fans are waiting and ganging up to laugh your creature.
You still open your mouth dey bantt... Just be ready

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdul Haruna Slumps & Dies During Match / Leicester City Signs Wilfred Ndidi / Poor Officiating From Referee Folusho Ajayi Ruins Opening Match Of NPFL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.