Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

How To Increase The Value Of Your Home If You Own Property In The UK - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Increase The Value Of Your Home If You Own Property In The UK (289 Views)

When You Think Of The Value Of A Beach Front Home,think Of GOSHEN +2349030188831 / Another Opportunity To Own Property In Lagos( For Investors)buy 5 AND GET 1FREE / Five Advantages Of Developing Your Own Property Over Buying Existing Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase The Value Of Your Home If You Own Property In The UK by kerryvienne: 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
I purchased 2 homes in London and Manchester. One is for investment and one is for my family. Both have stunning architecture with modern doors and custom made furniture.

I am planning to sell one of them in next 3 years. Which city should I live in? And which one should I sell?

Also, how can I increase the value of the home I want to sell? I need to make sure I get the best value from same. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

House For Sale 5bedroom Bungalow In Benin City / 2 Nos Of Mini Flat On Quarter Plot Land / 9 And A Half Plot For Sale At Meiran Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.