Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,201 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ... (1029 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by BigBashiru: 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
Re: ... by BigBashiru: 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
Laziness is also responsible for kidnapping for Ransom ( I don't want to work but want N50 million Ransom), use of female pant for ritual, dealing in human parts for money etc....

The negro is damn lazy and is cursed with laziness....

They go to church every Sunday with nothing to show for it....
Re: ... by KnownUnknown: 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
Interesting!
What is a black?
What is a negro?
Re: ... by BigBashiru: 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
KnownUnknown:
Interesting!
What is a black?
What is a negro?

A black man is a negro.... negro is synonym of black while Caucasian is the synonym of white.

The black man is very intelligent and has achieved more than the white man in science and technology historically speaking.

But this intelligence is hidden and overshadow by an an entrenched culture of laziness.... just observe around you from cutting corners to making mistakes to unseriousness....all the signs and evidence are around you. From intestate busses breaking down cos folks are too lazy to service it, to buildings burning down cos fore service man was sleeping on duty or "forgot" to refill extinguisher, to silly mistakes in hospitals that cost lives....the evidence is there.

Even in this election ppl are still praying "for God to give us a good leader" whereas it was revolutiona that brought in good leadership in developed countries of today....
Re: ... by KnownUnknown: 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2022
BigBashiru:

A black man is a negro.... negro is synonym of black while Caucasian is the synonym of white.

A black man is black man?
What is a black man because I know the color black and I’m yet to see a “black man” nor a “white man” for that matter. Are Caucasians from the Caucasus mountains?

BigBashiru:

The black man is very intelligent and has achieved more than the white man in science and technology historically speaking.

Still don’t know who this black man and this white man are?

BigBashiru:

But this intelligence is hidden and overshadow by an an entrenched culture of laziness...

If you say so.

BigBashiru:

. just observe around you from cutting corners to making mistakes to unseriousness....all the signs and evidence are around you. From intestate busses breaking down cos folks are too lazy to service it, to buildings burning down cos fore service man was sleeping on duty or "forgot" to refill extinguisher, to silly mistakes in hospitals that cost lives....the evidence is there.

So, you’re talking about Nigeria and Nigerians. I doubt that you can justifiably paint with such a broad brush.

BigBashiru:

Even in this election ppl are still praying "for God to give us a good leader" whereas it was revolutiona that brought in good leadership in developed countries of today....

Well, there is an epidemic of superstition and ignorance from the highest places to the lowest.
Re: ... by BigBashiru: 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
KnownUnknown:

A black man is black man?
What is a black man because I know the color black and I’m yet to see a “black man” nor a “white man” for that matter. Are Caucasians from the Caucasus mountains?

Still don’t know who this black man and this white man are?

If you say so.

So, you’re talking about Nigeria and Nigerians. I doubt that you can justifiably paint with such a broad brush.

Well, there is an epidemic of superstition and ignorance from the highest places to the lowest.

A population can be generalized based on how the majority of a sample of that population behaves. That's purely statistics...
Re: ... by KnownUnknown: 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2022
BigBashiru:

A population can be generalized based on how the majority of a sample of that population behaves. That's purely statistics...

True, but you don’t have any support for your assertion about Nigeria. Let’s use your examples:
Are buses breaking down because of the laziness of the mechanics or the failure of the incompetent government to provide a thriving economy where parts and repair facilities are available.
Did the fireman forget to refill the extinguishers or are extinguishers unavailable?
Were electricity and other utilities available at this hospital to prevent silly mistakes?
Did the government create an environment that would motivate competent and “not lazy” doctors to stay in the country and prevent silly mistakes?
Re: ... by BigBashiru: 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
KnownUnknown:

True, but you don’t have any support for your assertion about Nigeria. Let’s use your examples:
Are buses breaking down because of the laziness of the mechanics or the failure of the incompetent government to provide a thriving economy where parts and repair facilities are available.
Did the fireman forget to refill the extinguishers or are extinguishers unavailable?
Were electricity and other utilities available at this hospital to prevent silly mistakes?
Did the government create an environment that would motivate competent and “not lazy” doctors to stay in the country and prevent silly mistakes?

You blaming government shows the laziness I'm talking about in you. Bro it's only in Nigeria that everyone is blaming government which proves the laziness....

Let's say Bola Transport Company operates busses from Ogun to Oyo.... there's a crew at each bus station that checks vehicles etc....most never do their job. Driver will not check his car and "trust in God"

You are a very lazy person....for the fact that ur blaming government....and I don't discuss with lazy folks....
Re: ... by BigBashiru: 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Even more concerning is the fact you do not see anything wrong with blaming government....government is people...it's still the same lazy blacks that are in government which explains why government (aka people) aren't working....
Re: ... by KnownUnknown: 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
BigBashiru:

Even more concerning is the fact you do not see anything wrong with blaming government....government is people...it's still the same lazy blacks that are in government which explains why government (aka people) aren't working....

What the hell is a black?
Yea, government is people but how does an incompetent government equate lazy people?
The reasons the government is incompetent is myriad and complex, but laziness is not the reason.
No matter how hard one works progress is not guaranteed given the environment. Just look at the three thieves running to be president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by Maynman: 1:39am On Dec 14, 2022
BigBashiru:

Negro is a spanish word that means black. A mere color.
So what’s a black man?
How did caucasians end up as “white”? Are Japanese not also white?
Caucasians is just a group of people, it doesn’t refer to a whole continent, so what’s a black man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by Napata77: 2:49am On Dec 14, 2022
Maynman:

So what’s a black man?
Caucasians is just a group of people, it doesn’t refer to a whole continent, so what’s a black man?

He's just a confused kid with identity problems.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by BigBashiru: 3:01am On Dec 14, 2022
Napata77:

He's just a confused kid with identity problems.

What has this comment got to do with the issue raised? You have not addressed the issue raised and this is more or less a personal attack/ denial of the raised issue....
Re: ... by BigBashiru: 3:07am On Dec 14, 2022
Maynman:

So what’s a black man?

You still choose to deny the problem instead of acknowledging the problem. Whether black, negro or African all refer to the same set of ppl who I am saying are very lazy.
Re: ... by BigBashiru: 3:08am On Dec 14, 2022
KnownUnknown:

What the hell is a black?
Yea, government is people but how does an incompetent government equate lazy people?
The reasons the government is incompetent is myriad and complex, but laziness is not the reason.
No matter how hard one works progress is not guaranteed given the environment. Just look at the three thieves running to be president.

"Incompetent government" = lazy people who hv public service jobs...

So its saying the same thing that the blacks/negro/african is very lazy.....
Re: ... by BigBashiru: 3:38am On Dec 14, 2022
Napata77:

What issues have you raised?

You're just an idiot with racial inferiority complex.

Judging people by the colour of their skin is the ultimate idiocy, so saying ''blacks are lazy'' is just a sad testament to your foolishness and ignorance.

Again you deny the issue raised and resort to personal attacks.

Examples of the laziness were described. The black man is very lazy and disinclined to work and loves to use "leaders" as a scapd goat.

Address the laziness issues raised....the fact obvious african laziness isn't real to you proves the black man still has a very long way to go.

Another example is most shops don't open at 8am or 9am. Many open at 10am meaning the workers can't even be bothered to come on time..
Re: ... by Maynman: 6:32am On Dec 14, 2022
BigBashiru:

You still choose to deny the problem instead of acknowledging the problem. Whether black, negro or African all refer to the same set of ppl who I am saying are very lazy.

You calling yourself black is the origin of the problem.
Who are the “white” that are hardworking?

1 Like

Re: ... by BigBashiru: 9:05am On Dec 14, 2022
Maynman:

You calling yourself black is the origin of the problem.
Who are the “white” that are hardworking?

Where did I write in this write up that "whites are hardworking"? In an attempt to deny the truth ur sounding more funny.

I simply said Africans (the vast majority) are very lazy. I didn't compare Africans with Europeans...ur the ones that started including Europeans....

Why the denial of the truth tho?? Why being so defensive? Shows Africans aren't progress minded... it's better to acknowledge the truth and find out why it's like that

1 Like

Re: ... by Maynman: 9:13am On Dec 14, 2022
BigBashiru:

Where did I write in this write up that "whites are hardworking"? In an attempt to deny the truth ur sounding more funny.

I simply said Africans (the vast majority) are very lazy. I didn't compare Africans with Europeans...ur the ones that started including Europeans....

Why the denial of the truth tho?? Why being so defensive? Shows Africans aren't progress minded... it's better to acknowledge the truth and find out why it's like that

I asked a question, who are the “whites” that are hardworking since “blacks” are lazy?

What’s the metric you are using to judge to conclude that “blacks” are lazy?
Re: ... by NNTR: 9:39am On Dec 14, 2022
BigBashiru:
The black man is VERY LAZY. This is the reason behind the "weak institutions" and "Nigerian factor"...Nigerians and Africans are very lazy ppl....
Yes, generally are cerebrally, spiritually, physically, mentally work-shy

Would rather prefer pursuing, short cuts, fast way to create wealth or quicker way to make wealth via blood money, ritual with organ harvesting, and other diabolical methods.

Customarily averse to R & D, is superstitious, putting and pointing every thing and all things at imagined village people

Generally has a huge carte blanche appetite to be on the dark side. Has hypocrisy evident virtually everywhere

BigBashiru:
l....this also explains why religion thrives in Nigeria.
What you call religion, actually is false religion.

Words over passage of time change from their true and original meaning. Case in point, is the word religion.

Point transparently being made here, is that, religion, isnt necessarily faith or belief. Religion isnt necessarily faith and vice versa.

Religion, actually is a way of life, is a lifestyle, is a devotion to a particular, interest. For example, fashion to the fashionista is a religion. Football to Chelsea, Man U, Arsenal, Man City, Tottenham, Leeds United, etc die hard season ticket holders fans is a religion. Atheism, Agnosticism, Buddhism, Christianity, Islam, ATR etc are each, to their adherents, religions, however, one pure and true religion surpasses them all, and its a religion that has no flaws in and one such that God finds no fault with.

Fact is, pure and true religion doesnt exhibit intolerance, bigotry, discrimination, harassment, marginalisation, oppression, bullying, bad conduct, hostility, monstrous behaviour, laziness et cetera

BigBashiru:

Not everyone will get or appreciate the point you're driving at

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

1 Share

Re: ... by BigBashiru: 9:55am On Dec 14, 2022
Maynman:

I asked a question, who are the “whites” that are hardworking since “blacks” are lazy?

What’s the metric you are using to judge to conclude that “blacks” are lazy?

Just use the term "Africans" and instead of "blacks" - this should answer your query....

Have you ever been to an office and they tell you: "Mr Ojo is not on seat come back tomorrow" - thats laziness - they should hv looked further and address why you came and not ask you to "come back tomorrow"

1 Like

Re: ... by Maynman: 10:03am On Dec 14, 2022
BigBashiru:

Have you ever been to an office and they tell you: "Mr Ojo is not on seat come back tomorrow" - thats laziness - they should hv looked further and address why you came and not ask you to "come back tomorrow"

And only this happens in africa?

1 Like

Re: ... by BigBashiru: 10:09am On Dec 14, 2022
Maynman:

And only this happens in africa?

It seems you are not well travelled. It only happens in Nigeria specifically.

Or you go to your bank and they tell you "network is down come back tomorrow" - thats also laziness....

Or you go to a hotel and you want to wash ur clothes and they tell you:: "the laundry man is not on seat and there is nothing we can do"

An entrenched culture of laziness permeates every aspect of nigerian and african society....

And yes these things happen only in nigeria and africa as a whole - they dont happen in the west because the culture does not encourage laziness...

1 Like

Re: ... by Maynman: 10:11am On Dec 14, 2022
BigBashiru:

It seems you are not well travelled. It only happens in Nigeria specifically.

Or you go to your bank and they tell you "network is down come back tomorrow" - thats also laziness....

Or you go to a hotel and you want to wash ur clothes and they tell you:: "the laundry man is not on seat and there is nothing we can do"

An entrenched culture of laziness permeates every aspect of nigerian and african society....

And yes these things happen only in nigeria and africa as a whole - they dont happen in the west because the culture does not encourage laziness...

You’ve been to all continents to conclude on this?

Is it only africa and the west that are on this earth?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by BigBashiru: 10:18am On Dec 14, 2022
Maynman:

You’ve been to all continents to conclude on this?

Is it only africa and the west that are on this earth?

Address the laziness points raised na your just making more arguments - I do not engage in unproductive arguments. this is my last comment.

Why are those scenarios always happening in nigeria/africa...

Even in this thread only one person has come to support the truth.

Blacks (Africans/ negros) are a left behind race...

1 Like

Re: ... by Maynman: 10:20am On Dec 14, 2022
BigBashiru:

Address the laziness points raised na your just making more arguments - I do not engage in unproductive arguments. this is my last comment.

Why are those scenarios always happening in nigeria/africa...

Even in this thread only one person has come to support the truth.

Blacks (Africans/ negros) are a left behind race...

You have no argument. The example you gave is done everywhere in the west, east and south, which research have you done to back all your statements up?

I’m not a “black” like you.

In the US we have people living on foodstamps, collecting handouts from government, benefits and Welfares, so many obese people, youths that don’t work but rely on being gangsters etc.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ... by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:36am On Dec 14, 2022
My people aren't lazy our problem is gullibility!

When it comes to manipulation it's easy to get a black man into doing what makes no sense while the white man can only be manipulated once and you can't easily brainwash the white when they're more than one because on their way home they will deliberate thoroughly on what you told them so that they can decide on what to do about it but my brother will only think about himself and how to gain more than you instead of what can benefit his community.

So while the white man is working out what he could gain by greed the black man is enslaved by his selfishness.

Please note the difference:
The greedy will first of all create an atmosphere where everyone will thrive but along the way he has placed his own interest ahead of all those involved. That's why their countries seems to enjoy more amenities than ours because those in charge planned ahead so they can continue benefitting from whatever you enjoy.

But the black man only thinks within his nose therefore the selfishness makes our society a hell since each person only feels like enjoying it all alone and if it's not possible for him to enjoy the needed amenities he's ready to take what he stole to whenever he could find those needed amenities!

As for laziness at work naaaaaaaaaaaaa my brothers can work it's only our brains that's easily brainwashed by both the greedy (whitemen) and selfish (our own brothers) smiley
Re: ... by NNTR: 11:00am On Dec 14, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQvteoFiMlg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdklUjKpzDE

Lyrics
Man, whatever
Dre, just let it run
Ayo, turn the beat up a little bit
Ayo, this song is for anyone...
Bleep it, just shut up and listen, ayo
I sit back with this pack of Zig-Zags and this bag
Of this weed, it gives me the shit needed to be
The most meanest MC on this on this Earth
And since birth I've been cursed with this curse to just curse
And just blurt this berserk and bizarre shit that works
And it sells and it helps in itself to relieve all this tension
Dispensing these sentences, getting this stress
That's been eating me recently off of this chest
And I rest again peacefully
But at least have the decency in you
To leave me alone, when you freaks see me out
In the streets when I'm eating or feeding my daughter
To not come and speak to me
I don't know you, and no, I don't owe you a mothafuckin' thing
I'm not Mr. N'Sync, I'm not what your friends think
I'm not Mr. Friendly, I can be a prick if you tempt me
My tank is on empty, no patience is in me
And if you offend me, I'm lifting you ten feet in the air
I don't care who was there and who saw me just jaw you
Go call you a lawyer, file you a lawsuit
I'll smile in the courtroom and buy you a wardrobe
I'm tired of all you, I don't mean to be mean
But that's all I can be, it's just me
And I am whatever you say I am
If I wasn't, then why would I say I am?

In the paper, the news, every day I am
Radio won't even play my jam
'Cause I am whatever you say I am
In the paper, the news, every day I am, huh
I don't know, it's just the way I am

Sometimes I just feel like my father
I hate to be bothered with all of this nonsense, it's constant
And, oh, it's his lyrical content, the song Guilty Conscience
Has gotten such rotten responses
And all of this controversy circles me
And it seems like the media immediately points a finger at me
So I point one back at 'em, but not the index or pinkie
Or the ring or the thumb, it's the one you put up
When you don't give a Bleep, when you won't just put up
With the bullshit they pull, 'cause they full of shit too
When a dude's getting bullied and shoots up his school
And they blame it on Marilyn and the heroin
Where were the parents at? And look where it's at!
Middle America, now it's a tragedy
Now it's so sad to see, an upper-class city
Havin' this happenin'
Then attack Eminem 'cause I rap this way
But I'm glad, 'cause they feed me the fuel that I need
For the fire to burn and it's burning, and I have returned

I'm so sick and tired of being admired
That I wish that I would just die or get fired
And dropped from my label, let's stop with the fables
I'm not gonna be able to top on "My Name Is"
And pigeon-holed into some poppy sensation
To cop me rotation at rock-n-roll stations
And I just do not got the patience
To deal with these cocky Caucasians
Who think I'm some wigger who just tries to be black
'Cause I talk with an accent, and grab on my balls
So they always keep asking the same fucking questions
What school did I go to, what hood I grew up in
The why, the who, what, when, the where and the how
'Til I'm grabbing my hair and I'm tearin' it out
'Cause they driving me crazy, I can't take it
I'm racin', I'm pacin', I stand and I sit
And I'm thankful for every fan that I get
But I can't take a shit in the bathroom
Without someone standing by it
No, I won't sign you an autograph
You can call me an asshole, I'm glad, 'cause...
I am whatever you say I am

Screenshot
'Trumped! The Inside Story of the Real Donald Trump—His Cunning Rise and Spectacular Fall'

Re: ... by BigBashiru: 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
NNTR:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQvteoFiMlg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdklUjKpzDE

Lyrics
Man, whatever
Dre, just let it run
Ayo, turn the beat up a little bit
Ayo, this song is for anyone...
Bleep it, just shut up and listen, ayo
I sit back with this pack of Zig-Zags and this bag
Of this weed, it gives me the shit needed to be
The most meanest MC on this on this Earth
And since birth I've been cursed with this curse to just curse
And just blurt this berserk and bizarre shit that works
And it sells and it helps in itself to relieve all this tension
Dispensing these sentences, getting this stress
That's been eating me recently off of this chest
And I rest again peacefully
But at least have the decency in you
To leave me alone, when you freaks see me out
In the streets when I'm eating or feeding my daughter
To not come and speak to me
I don't know you, and no, I don't owe you a mothafuckin' thing
I'm not Mr. N'Sync, I'm not what your friends think
I'm not Mr. Friendly, I can be a prick if you tempt me
My tank is on empty, no patience is in me
And if you offend me, I'm lifting you ten feet in the air
I don't care who was there and who saw me just jaw you
Go call you a lawyer, file you a lawsuit
I'll smile in the courtroom and buy you a wardrobe
I'm tired of all you, I don't mean to be mean
But that's all I can be, it's just me

In the paper, the news, every day I am, huh

Sometimes I just feel like my father
I hate to be bothered with all of this nonsense, it's constant
And, oh, it's his lyrical content, the song Guilty Conscience
Has gotten such rotten responses
And all of this controversy circles me
And it seems like the media immediately points a finger at me
So I point one back at 'em, but not the index or pinkie
Or the ring or the thumb, it's the one you put up
When you don't give a Bleep, when you won't just put up
With the bullshit they pull, 'cause they full of shit too
When a dude's getting bullied and shoots up his school
And they blame it on Marilyn and the heroin
Where were the parents at? And look where it's at!
Middle America, now it's a tragedy
Now it's so sad to see, an upper-class city
Havin' this happenin'
Then attack Eminem 'cause I rap this way
But I'm glad, 'cause they feed me the fuel that I need
For the fire to burn and it's burning, and I have returned

I'm so sick and tired of being admired
That I wish that I would just die or get fired
And dropped from my label, let's stop with the fables
I'm not gonna be able to top on "My Name Is"
And pigeon-holed into some poppy sensation
To cop me rotation at rock-n-roll stations
And I just do not got the patience
To deal with these cocky Caucasians
Who think I'm some wigger who just tries to be black
'Cause I talk with an accent, and grab on my balls
So they always keep asking the same fucking questions
What school did I go to, what hood I grew up in
The why, the who, what, when, the where and the how
'Til I'm grabbing my hair and I'm tearin' it out
'Cause they driving me crazy, I can't take it
I'm racin', I'm pacin', I stand and I sit
And I'm thankful for every fan that I get
But I can't take a shit in the bathroom
Without someone standing by it
No, I won't sign you an autograph
You can call me an asshole, I'm glad, 'cause...
I am whatever you say I am

Screenshot
'Trumped! The Inside Story of the Real Donald Trump—His Cunning Rise and Spectacular Fall'

I read your screenshot and i kinda agree.... i think its something africans have to be intentional about overcoming....
Re: ... by NNTR: 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
BigBashiru:
I read your screenshot and i kinda agree.... i think its something africans have to be intentional about overcoming....
From since primordial, no doubt there's a monkey on every black man's back, but to shrug and shake it off will take more than just ordinarily 'intention to overcome' by the black man himself an all alone.
If you know. You know. Dont know, well

Re: ... by BigBashiru: 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
NNTR:
From since primordial, no doubt there a monkey on every black man's back, but to shrug and shake it off will take more than just ordinarily 'intention to overcome' by the black man himself an all alone.
If you know. You know. Dont know, well

Actually I was mistaken. I was wrong. I dont agree with Trump...

(1) (2) (Reply)

your Availability: Thats All He Wants. / Speak In Tongues Here! / Face Of Sharia. Very Touching!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.