Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,119 members, 7,828,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

My First Snow Experience In Finland — Frozen Cold Temperature (photos, Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My First Snow Experience In Finland — Frozen Cold Temperature (photos, Video) (4575 Views)

My First Snow Experience In The UK �� / Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) / Finland- Frozen Sea (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Snow Experience In Finland — Frozen Cold Temperature (photos, Video) by Maynman: 1:57am On Dec 14, 2022
CollinsWeGlobe:

The same reason you couldn't leave Lagos or where ever you are to your village.

It always like that my bro

Never said my village was better than where i was. You said nigeria is better, who no want better thing?

1 Like

Re: My First Snow Experience In Finland — Frozen Cold Temperature (photos, Video) by dazzlingd(m): 6:09am On Dec 14, 2022
Ugly weather, looks like vampire movies
Re: My First Snow Experience In Finland — Frozen Cold Temperature (photos, Video) by meobizy(f): 7:14am On Dec 14, 2022
After cold dealt with me throughout February to May, I no do again.
Re: My First Snow Experience In Finland — Frozen Cold Temperature (photos, Video) by Toratora: 7:49am On Dec 14, 2022
Nice
Re: My First Snow Experience In Finland — Frozen Cold Temperature (photos, Video) by habsydiamond(m): 7:50am On Dec 14, 2022
CollinsWeGlobe:

Sometimes me I dey regret to leave Naija. Everybody don turn my enemy finish on top abroad wen hard like say tomorrow no dey grin Make God sha help us
that's people for you.. nobody go care if u dey chop without meat for there or hustling for several hours just to fall in line with the country's standards. They don't care if u have bills to pay..theirs is whenever they call for your help for money, u must answer... whereas most of this people didn't sow but want to reap.. who does that now.

1 Like

Re: My First Snow Experience In Finland — Frozen Cold Temperature (photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 14, 2022
habsydiamond:
that's people for you.. nobody go care if u dey chop without meat for there or hustling for several hours just to fall in line with the country's standards. They don't care if u have bills to pay..theirs is whenever they call for your help for money, u must answer... whereas most of this people didn't sow but want to reap.. who does that now.

Once you leave Nigeria you can't even hold a real conversation with relatives or friends

4 Likes

Re: My First Snow Experience In Finland — Frozen Cold Temperature (photos, Video) by habsydiamond(m): 8:01am On Dec 14, 2022
CollinsWeGlobe:

Once you leave Nigeria you can't even hold a real conversation with relatives or friends
out of every 100, at least 95 will ask for something if you try calling them... the only person that will understand ur situation will be someone who knows everything is not rosy abroad and that's the 5% of that 100
Re: My First Snow Experience In Finland — Frozen Cold Temperature (photos, Video) by pansophist(m): 8:05am On Dec 14, 2022
Calm down bros, na matter of time you go hate am. When you wan ride your car, but have to warm it up first, and wait for the municipality to clear of snow from the road, you'll hate it.

4 Likes

Re: My First Snow Experience In Finland — Frozen Cold Temperature (photos, Video) by pansophist(m): 8:08am On Dec 14, 2022
habsydiamond:
out of every 100, at least 95 will ask for something if you try calling them... the only person that will understand ur situation will be someone who knows everything is not rosy abroad and that's the 5% of that 100

The art of ignoring, adopt am. Any thing wey disturb you, na you allow am. To some people for naija, I'm the devil's incarnate, just because I refused to be exploited.

So you either decide if you are okay to be the demons in some people's book, but live your life how you want, or be everyone's beech but loved, to your own detriment.

4 Likes

Re: My First Snow Experience In Finland — Frozen Cold Temperature (photos, Video) by pansophist(m): 8:12am On Dec 14, 2022
CollinsWeGlobe:

No let picture deceive you Nigeria is better.

Which city you de?

Wait until January, the rivers and sea would froze, and you can play football and walk on it. It's a major winter activities. Back then, me and my friend go de cruise car on top frozen rivers, sliding snd stuff.

Good times.

1 Like

Re: My First Snow Experience In Finland — Frozen Cold Temperature (photos, Video) by Sweetvie: 8:21am On Dec 14, 2022
I was in Helsinki last year
Lovely country
Very Cold
Very quiet

Lol... Look like you really love snow grin

1 Like

Re: My First Snow Experience In Finland — Frozen Cold Temperature (photos, Video) by habsydiamond(m): 8:34am On Dec 14, 2022
pansophist:

The art of ignoring, adopt am. Any thing wey disturb you, na you allow am. To some people for naija, I'm the devil's incarnate, just because I refused to be exploited.

So you either decide if you are okay to be the demons in some people's book, but live your life how you want, or be everyone's beech but loved, to your own detriment.
that's true..... inconveniencing oneself to help others is an act of stupidity.

1 Like

Re: My First Snow Experience In Finland — Frozen Cold Temperature (photos, Video) by ThatsONYI: 8:49am On Dec 14, 2022
shocked

Very soon, I'll experience this.
Re: My First Snow Experience In Finland — Frozen Cold Temperature (photos, Video) by pansophist(m): 8:51am On Dec 14, 2022
habsydiamond:
that's true..... inconveniencing oneself to help others is an act of stupidity.

It's not only an act of stupidity, it's an act of sabotage. Since over-helping will handicap their ability to self-sustenance, and be of help to you.

And you the helper, you need allies as friends, not dependents. If you have problems, they should be able to help as well. If you have ten friends/families that only collect from you and not give, then you have zero friends/families.

It's not about their number, but their Usefulness. Of what use is goat to a lion when it can't equally protect the lion, just as the lion protects the goat?

Ask yourself this question......

"All these people that I call friends, have they ever helped me when I needed their help? Since you've known each other, was the help a one-way street, from you to them? "

If they fall short to service, then ditch them. You also deserve the love you give out. A form of self-love is to hang out with people that are genuinely good to you, just as you are good to them.

Refuse to be anyone's beech, and you must be comfortable with being hated, that's the worse they can do, and tough people are usually hated, it's natural.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Snow Experience In Finland — Frozen Cold Temperature (photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 14, 2022
pansophist:

Which city you de?

Wait until January, the rivers and sea would froze, and you can play football and walk on it. It's a major winter activities. Back then, me and my friend go de cruise car on top frozen rivers, sliding snd stuff.

Good times.

I will leave soon I don't like this cold
Re: My First Snow Experience In Finland — Frozen Cold Temperature (photos, Video) by Fedrick100: 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2022
God

Where una dey see all this money una take japa

1 Like

Re: My First Snow Experience In Finland — Frozen Cold Temperature (photos, Video) by Goodman247: 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2022
Africa has d best weather,just that it has bad leaders
Re: My First Snow Experience In Finland — Frozen Cold Temperature (photos, Video) by Aurelius1(m): 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2022
CollinsWeGlobe:

That's what you people keep saying but return home una no go gree.

1 Like

Re: My First Snow Experience In Finland — Frozen Cold Temperature (photos, Video) by KingMack(m): 3:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
CollinsWeGlobe:
More

Boss buy snow come for me if you dey come back grin

2 Likes

Re: My First Snow Experience In Finland — Frozen Cold Temperature (photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
Aurelius1:
That's what you people keep saying but return home una no go gree.

It's the same way people in city can't return to village despite everything they are facing.
Re: My First Snow Experience In Finland — Frozen Cold Temperature (photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2022
CollinsWeGlobe:

then come back home grin cheesy
Re: My First Snow Experience In Finland — Frozen Cold Temperature (photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
then come back home grin cheesy

If many Nigerians abroad see free flight they will return back.
Re: My First Snow Experience In Finland — Frozen Cold Temperature (photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
CollinsWeGlobe:

the can apply for it through deportee grin
Re: My First Snow Experience In Finland — Frozen Cold Temperature (photos, Video) by chubinwa(m): 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2022
Help me and tell Simon ekpa to come and see something in Nigeria.
Re: My First Snow Experience In Finland — Frozen Cold Temperature (photos, Video) by KosiGee(m): 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2022
habsydiamond:
as I dey now ehn.. na even weather me like oo... I must go this abroad by fire by force ooo... I won go see wetin dem always dey talk say no easy there. We must gather rock am together

grin grin grin grin..

Don’t let anyone deceive you with the ‘let’s stay here and build our country” slogan. If you have opportunity to travel, pls do. It’s an experience you’ll not regret.

2 Likes

Re: My First Snow Experience In Finland — Frozen Cold Temperature (photos, Video) by KosiGee(m): 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
CollinsWeGlobe:

Talk for yourself. Where would you need free flight?…except you are living illegally and lacking the opportunity to work and live normal life.

Nigerians are doing well abroad.

1 Like

Re: My First Snow Experience In Finland — Frozen Cold Temperature (photos, Video) by habsydiamond(m): 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
KosiGee:

grin grin grin grin..

Don’t let anyone deceive you with the ‘let’s stay here and build our country” slogan. If you have opportunity to travel, pls do. It’s an experience you’ll not regret.
thanks... when the opportunity presents itself na to grab my copy like nollywood movie ooo
Re: My First Snow Experience In Finland — Frozen Cold Temperature (photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2022
KosiGee:

Talk for yourself. Where would you need free flight?…except you are living illegally and lacking the opportunity to work and live normal life.

Nigerians are doing well abroad.

You are right
Re: My First Snow Experience In Finland — Frozen Cold Temperature (photos, Video) by Pentagon007: 8:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
chubinwa:
Help me and tell Simon ekpa to come and see something in Nigeria.

LOL
Re: My First Snow Experience In Finland — Frozen Cold Temperature (photos, Video) by Aurelius1(m): 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
CollinsWeGlobe:

It's the same way people in city can't return to village despite everything they are facing.
Anytime you diasporans complain it seem as if you guys are not grateful for your present situation. If only you know the number of your fellow Nigerians who are praying to be where you are would learn to be appreciative of your state.

1 Like

Re: My First Snow Experience In Finland — Frozen Cold Temperature (photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2022
Aurelius1:
Anytime you diasporans complain it seem as if you guys are not grateful for your present situation. If only you know the number of your fellow Nigerians who are praying to be where you are would learn to be appreciative of your state.

I thank God I am now being able to eat well and I don't hear about politics or any one praising one politician for doing what he or she is elected to do.

Thanks bro.

4 Likes

Re: My First Snow Experience In Finland — Frozen Cold Temperature (photos, Video) by Agricmoney(m): 11:39pm On Dec 14, 2022
you sure do have a great travel history

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Live & Work In Poland/singapore(earn Over $800 Monthly) / If You're Leaving Nigeria For Abroad - I Take God Beg Una / A Bank Used CBN Form A To Rob Me Of My Student Upkeep Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.