Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:09 PM

What's The Best Internet Business A Nigerian Can Do? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's The Best Internet Business A Nigerian Can Do? (1729 Views)

Even The Poorest Nigerian Can Do This! / How To Make Money From Road Transport Business. A Guide / How Any Nigerian Can Make Money Online With Ease-guaranteed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Internet Business A Nigerian Can Do? by PatOgidi1: 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2011
Does anyone have an idea of a favorable internet business a Nigeria can do and get their cash here stress-free?

There seems to be lots of them but, majority of them are nothing but a waste of time.

Useful suggestions will be appreciated!
Re: What's The Best Internet Business A Nigerian Can Do? by ladysman(m): 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2011
Well said InfoTrade, it simply by creating information products and filling a need. Patrick Ogidi, you are an expert yourself, how come you are at loss of what to create and make money. I once did a JV with you. Remember Mr. Joe
Re: What's The Best Internet Business A Nigerian Can Do? by princeokek: 10:55pm On Sep 01, 2011
I wonder o!see guru like pat dey wan get info from people wey still dey start.bros i hail
Re: What's The Best Internet Business A Nigerian Can Do? by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 02, 2011
Blogging, blogging-blogging
Re: What's The Best Internet Business A Nigerian Can Do? by neksummi(m): 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2011
Some people bring up questions not because they don't have answers to them but because they
want others in the same conditions to benefit.
For me the best way is to locate someone who's already making on-line and let him coach you to success.
That way, you'll avoid a lot of mistakes people who just jump blindly on-line make.
Re: What's The Best Internet Business A Nigerian Can Do? by edujoy(m): 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2011
Trade forex my way

Re: What's The Best Internet Business A Nigerian Can Do? by Nairaplus(m): 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2011
Pat.Ogidi:

Does anyone have an idea of a favorable internet business a Nigeria can do and get their cash here stress-free?

There seems to be lots of them but, majority of them are nothing but a waste of time.

Useful suggestions will be appreciated!

With the way you asked your question, I know you are not new to the internet. So my first suggestion to you is to be ready to work. There is no free lunch online as many of you think. If you hear someone preaching how much they have made online, you think (and sometimes they lead you to believing that) it was overnight. That's not true.

In my own little way, I make money blogging. Now I can only implore you to start today, and in 6 months time, I bet that you will be sitting on the other side of the table like I am now. Starting is free with Google's Blogger platform and you can even have your own domain name.

Please, sacrifice your time and a little money for cafe time if you do not have a Laptop and internet connection and learn this beautiful trade. I can assure you that when the money starts rolling in, you wouldn't want to be ever paid in Naira anymore.

And as for whether your money will come to you, Yes! Google will send you your payment cheque usually in dollars and you can pay into your account. Usually takes at most 7days to arrive and 21 days to clear. That's from my experience though.

To your success.

(1) (Reply)

Become A KOKOBET Agent / Total Life Changes (TLC) Business Opportunity / How Many Verified Twitter Followers Do You Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.