Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,035 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

What Should Kayode Do? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Should Kayode Do? (14127 Views)

The Big Show: Ffk Vs Ex Wife‘’mami-water Power,powerless Power’’.fani Kayode Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should Kayode Do? by Babastrong(m): 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
[quote author=JoeNL22 post=119186704]
Read well. I said "Sane Nigerians" obviously you are "insane" hence I won't engage with you. [ my insane greeting to "the fool" who born you.]
Re: What Should Kayode Do? by Rubyjade: 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2022
cheesy
Rhozabeth:

You sound very much like a HR practitioner!
Re: What Should Kayode Do? by Lingudy(m): 8:13am On Dec 19, 2022
Who's kayode? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Should Kayode Do? by IyaTola: 12:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
angry
Lingudy:
Who's kayode? cheesy
Re: What Should Kayode Do? by EmperorTolson: 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
Saturnalia:
Kayode should receive sense and use his tongue to count his teeth.

The HoD and Peter are Church members and in every Church, there’s Church politics.

The Nigerian brand of Christians are extremely wicked & worse than the Muslims.

If I’m ever given the task to eradicate religion in Nigeria, I would start with the Church because Oloriburuku ni gbogbo won from top to bottom.

According to their Holy Book, judgement will start from the Church. E get why.

They will be hiding under the powerless blood of Jesus to perpetrate their witchcraft activities.

Every Sunday, you see them in their various Churches, looking clean & appearing like Angels, but - beneath that facade lies the most obnoxious & malignant hearts darker than charcoal and souls dyed in perpetual callousness - using their little influence, wealth & money to hound & witch-hunt any unfortunate individual that are unlucky to work within & around them.

Why else do you think Nigeria keep retrogressing in every aspect inspite of the millions of Churches that litter every nooks & crannies of our rotten society?

Show me any Nigerian Christian that is Christ-Like or behaves like Jesus Christ and I will show you the kingdom of Heaven.

If Kayode likes, let him not resign and go buy himself a car and drive independently on Bolt & Uber before those bastards devour the best of his years.
The same God will visit you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme / Career Opportunities At Nestle Nigeria Plc – Apply Here / How To Identify A Fake CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.