Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family (1922 Views)

I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by onefourseven(m): 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2022
Hello Nairalanders

I just discovered that my biological Dad is from Ozu-Abam in Abia state (Ohafia or Arochukwu) I've never met him since I was born, my mom just informed me today after much persuasion. Please any Nairalander from Ozu-Abam who can help me trace the Egbuta family? His name is Emeka Egbuta and according to my mom, he died before my birth (which I highly doubt).

I've searched FB and sent a couple of FR to as much Egbuta as I could, all from Ozu-Abam. Please I need help guys.

Mods please send to FP, abeg help me gain more audience.

CC RoyalRoy
CC Seun
CC Mynd 44
CC Lalastic.lala
CC Just.wise
CC Mukina 2
Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2022
onefourseven:
Hello Nairalanders

I just discovered that my biological Dad is from Ozu-Abam in Abia state (Ohafia or Arochukwu) I've never met him since I was born, my mom just informed me today after much persuasion. Please any Nairalander from Ozu-Abam who can help me trace the Egbuta family? His name is Emeka Egbuta and according to my mom, he died before my birth (which I highly doubt).

I've searched FB and sent a couple of FR to as much Egbuta as I could, all from Ozu-Abam. Please I need help guys.

Mods please send to FP, abeg help me gain more audience.

CC RoyalRoy
CC Seun
Take this to Twitter and tag popular influencers

1 Like

Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by onefourseven(m): 9:49am On Dec 15, 2022
excellence44:

Take this to Twitter and tag popular influencers

Thanks boss
Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by Foodqueen(f): 9:59am On Dec 15, 2022
And some single mothers will think they have it all figured out.

The heart always wants more.

2 Likes

Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by onefourseven(m): 10:35am On Dec 15, 2022
Foodqueen:

Every child deserves to know his/her root.
Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by IceColdVeins(m): 11:21am On Dec 15, 2022
shocked So I have a son

3 Likes

Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by TheboyGhost(m): 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2022
Oh my son...

Where have you been? lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by AndroidAI(m): 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2022
What use is your father if I may ask? Unless he's Dangote, i see no reason to seek out a deadbeat father who couldn't fight to be in your life for all these years. He will end up being a liability to you and nothing more. People need to learn to move on!

4 Likes

Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by anthonyuncle(m): 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2022
please look for him, it is important

1 Like

Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by onefourseven(m): 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
AndroidAI:
What use is your father if I may ask? Unless he's Dangote, i see no reason to seek out a deadbeat father who couldn't fight to be in your life for all these years. He will end up being a liability to you and nothing more. People need to learn to move on!

So Dangote is permitted to be a deadbeat father right? I don't think you know how manipulative women can be.

Whether he's a deadbeat or livebeat or a liability, ion care man.

2 Likes

Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by onefourseven(m): 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2022
anthonyuncle:
please look for him, it is important

Thanks my brother, this guy above thinks like a bitter sheman. I'll go search for my father, I need to hear his own side of the story ( I hope and pray he's still on earth).

3 Likes

Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by cameroncucumber(m): 10:37am On Dec 16, 2022
Try Facebook pages like Rant HQ, Igboist Date, Ndi-Igbo and some other Igbo pages on Facebook

2 Likes

Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by kodix(m): 11:32am On Dec 16, 2022
Hmmm all this people that will always look for someone who don't even want them or even care.I wonder what u stand to gain sha

4 Likes

Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by NoToPile: 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2022
onefourseven:

So Dangote is permitted to be a deadbeat father right? I don't think you know how manipulative women can be.

Whether he's a deadbeat or livebeat or a liability, ion care man.

Loool, I hope single mothers are learning, ensure the Father plays a financial role in the life of the child. Don't do all alone oo.

Don't do it all alone, laslas you might be accused of being manipulative by the very one you sacrificed all for.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by Jman06(m): 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2022
Foodqueen:

For those looking for "anonymous" sperm donors.

Let this be an eye opener that the child would look for his dad when he grows up and you could get killed or hated if you fail to show him his dad.

Cc: Pocohantas

1 Like

Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by pocohantas(f): 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
Jman06:
For those looking for "anonymous" sperm donors.

Let this be an eye opener that the child would look for his dad when he grows up and you could get killed or hated if you fail to show him his dad.

Cc: Pocohantas

Lol. I think you need to get your brain checked and at least figure out what is triggering this obsession. Anyone that follows me or is familiar with my posts would know I DO NOT encourage single mothers/divorcees taking or keeping away a child from his/her father. I have NEVER encouraged that act. Before you Cc me next time, do get your facts right.

If I face you now, you would start playing victim and claiming I pick on you and my bitterness is unbecoming. Do well to stay away from me for your own good.

Merry Christmas in advance.

9 Likes

Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by mariahAngel(f): 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2022
NoToPile:

Loool, I hope single mothers are learning, ensure the Father plays a financial role in the life of the child. Don't do all alone oo.

Don't do it all alone, laslas you might be accused of being manipulative by the very one you sacrificed all for.

You know, mothers always have it worse.

If the Op's case were the other way around (not knowing his mum), the story would've been that his mother abandoned him when he was just a child (without caring to know what happened).

4 Likes

Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by Princessdainty(m): 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
Looking for an absentee father..I hope you don't find him. You Son of a gun!

2 Likes

Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2022
Why look for a man who hasn't bothered to look for you and wants nothing to do with you

What if you find him and he denies you?

4 Likes

Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by DaniDani(m): 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol. I think you need to get your brain checked and at least figure out what is triggering this obsession. Anyone that follows me or is familiar with my posts would know I DO NOT encourage single mothers/divorcees taking or keeping away a child from his/her father. I have NEVER encouraged that act. Before you Cc me next time, do get your facts right.

If I face you now, you would start playing victim and claiming I pick on you and my bitterness is unbecoming. Do well to stay away from me for your own good.

Among all the ladies I know in this site, I find you so amazing. Many times you have been slyted, yet you return vitepurations with soft response.

I am your secret admirer and your fan.

However, I am not a SIMP and I am not simping.

2 Likes

Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by pocohantas(f): 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2022
DaniDani:

Among all the ladies I know in this site, I find you so amazing. Many times you have been slyted, yet you return vitepurations with soft response.

I am your secret admirer and your fan.
However, I am not a SIMP and I am not simping.

Lol. Thanks Dani! This is not always the case, but I have my good days.

Thank for the kind words and compliments of the season.

1 Like

Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by Jman06(m): 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2022
pocohantas:

coolI will not stay away from you cool.

Na me and you for this forum....lol

Merry Christmas in ady to you!
Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by GloriousGbola: 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
DaniDani:

Many times you have been slyted, yet you return vitepurations with soft response.

shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

Accurate Picture of pocohantas soft smile after bringing gun to knifefight / tank to gun fight / a10 warthog to ground skirmish

1 Like

Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by pocohantas(f): 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
GloriousGbola:

shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

Accurate Picture of pocohantas soft smile after bringing gun to knifefight / tank to gun fight / a10 warthog to ground skirmish

Lol. It is Christmas, I am of my best behaviour this season.
Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by reddingtonblack: 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol. It is Christmas, I am of my best behaviour this season.

undecided undecided

Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by pocohantas(f): 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2022
NoToPile:

I am even shocked someone is Cc-ing me on this. I have said it here that except you are a Linda Ikeji, you would crumble. Even Linda wanted the man involved but he refused.

Asides the fact that a child needs a balance of both parents, it is TOXIC to restrict the child’s access to the other parent. Sometimes they grow to idolise the absent parent. They would convince themselves they would have been better or stable adults if the absent parent was around.

I see many SMs every other time on social media. Many of them end up begging for giveaway and playing the single mother card to evoke sympathy. Some end up dating married men. Some cannot get to their full potentials because they are playing dad and mum while working to feed this child (or children). Get the man involved! If he was a bad partner, was he also a bad father? They are two different things. If he refuses to daddy-up after several attempts, you can now let him be knowing you have satisfied your conscience.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by onefourseven(m): 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
kodix:
Hmmm all this people that will always look for someone who don't even want them or even care.I wonder what u stand to gain sha

I'm sure you know your root? I'm sure you're a man just like me. I hope you understand boss.

1 Like

Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by AmuRubber(m): 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
pocohantas:

I am even shocked someone is Cc-ing me on this. I would never understand why they do that. I have said it here that except you are a Linda Ikeji, you would crumble. Even Linda wanted the man involved but he refused.

Asides the fact that a child needs a balance of both parents, it is TOXIC to restrict the child’s access to the other parent. Sometimes they grow to idolise the absent parent. They would convince themselves they would have been better or stable adults if the absent parent was around.

I see SMs every other time on social media. Many of them end up begging for giveaway and playing the single mother card to evoke sympathy. Some end up dating married men. Some cannot get to their full potentials because they are playing dad and mum while working to feed this child (or children). Get the man involved! If he was a bad partner, was he also a bad father? They are two different things.
Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by Justbehave(m): 9:28am On Dec 17, 2022
Samantha123:
Why look for a man who hasn't bothered to look for you and wants nothing to do with you

What if you find him and he denies you?
All these fatherless babies sef.
Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by Justbehave(m): 9:29am On Dec 17, 2022
mariahAngel:

You know, mothers always have it worse.

If the Op's case were the other way around (not knowing his mum), the story would've been that his mother abandoned him when he was just a child (without caring to know what happened).
Trash as usuall. Tell us you don't have a father.

2 Likes

Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by mariahAngel(f): 11:28am On Dec 17, 2022
Justbehave:
Trash as usuall. Tell us you don't have a father.

Of course, I have a father.

A FATHER that has always protected me and always been there for me.
A FATHER that worked so hard to provide everything I ever needed in life.
A FATHER who showed me love, and how I should be respected.
A FATHER who showed me my worth, so that I could never be deceived by foxes like you who go about, ruining the lives of those who do not know their worth.
A FATHER I could call upon at any time, and he would answer.
A FATHER I could rely on.
A FATHER WHO SHOWED UP EVERY TIME I NEEDED HIM!
A FATHER that never disappointed me. Not once in my life.
A FATHER who raised honourable sons and daughters.
A FATHER who protects the mother of his children.
A FATHER I look up to.
The kind of FATHER you can never be!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

At What Age Does A Man Stop Loving His Wife ? / Omonigho Abraham The Boy That Was Attacked By Dogs, Is Back To Nigeria (photo) / The Rare Disease That Makes A 16-year-old Look 60

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.