Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,530 members, 7,770,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:58 AM

Pictures Of Dbanj Performing With Kanye West At The Koko Concert In London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Dbanj Performing With Kanye West At The Koko Concert In London (15504 Views)

Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party / D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert / Idris Elba In Town For D'banj's Koko Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Dbanj Performing With Kanye West At The Koko Concert In London by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2011
An "A" performance cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Performing With Kanye West At The Koko Concert In London by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2011
And this

Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Performing With Kanye West At The Koko Concert In London by leMuhito(f): 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2011
This is nice. Good job D'Banj.
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Performing With Kanye West At The Koko Concert In London by nasoeb: 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2011
Nice one D-Koko Master.

we need more of such

Well Done
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Performing With Kanye West At The Koko Concert In London by ektbear: 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2011
D'Banj on the up and up!
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Performing With Kanye West At The Koko Concert In London by jawjaw1: 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2011
[size=14pt]Now dats d KOKO![/size]
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Performing With Kanye West At The Koko Concert In London by kizito96(m): 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2011
Please show video
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Performing With Kanye West At The Koko Concert In London by whyMMM: 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2011
empty kom kom master dats good of u.
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Performing With Kanye West At The Koko Concert In London by dipo1: 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2011
kizito96:

Please show video

Your ISP block YouTube grin?
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Performing With Kanye West At The Koko Concert In London by chelseabmw(m): 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2011
nice one crew
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Performing With Kanye West At The Koko Concert In London by damseremie(m): 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2011
Yes ooo, the boys are going places, big ups d'banj and don baba jay

Enjoy this insanely funny Oliver Video, This has to be the funniest so far, Boys don kolo ooo,

[flash=420,360]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RifpJlckDg0[/flash]
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Performing With Kanye West At The Koko Concert In London by agk247: 10:04pm On Aug 30, 2011
dnt mind him, its because dbanj has joined d church of devil
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Performing With Kanye West At The Koko Concert In London by ogbongzky(m): 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2011
Dbanj keeps making more sense, nice one there
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Performing With Kanye West At The Koko Concert In London by ragdollz: 12:00am On Aug 31, 2011
Waow: first Snoop, now Kanye. Big ups D'banj u're B-L-E-S-S-E-D.

I guess I'm proud to be a Nigerians grin
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Performing With Kanye West At The Koko Concert In London by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 31, 2011
ragdollz:

Waow: first Snoop, now Kanye. Big ups D'banj u're B-L-E-S-S-E-D.

I guess I'm proud to be a NIGERIANS grin

Proud to be Nigerians? U too know English.
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Performing With Kanye West At The Koko Concert In London by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 31, 2011
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Performing With Kanye West At The Koko Concert In London by 5stardude: 1:51am On Aug 31, 2011
oyb:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/515312_kanye4_jpga742851994a56b74a16bb0ffdb1bf3ba

no homo  cheesy

Someone need to teach this dude how we do it. . It ain't a hug ~homo~ style up there.

Big up hanging out with Kanye. . Illuminati Unite I guess
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Performing With Kanye West At The Koko Concert In London by hollandis(f): 2:15am On Aug 31, 2011
why is d banj laughing foolishly
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Performing With Kanye West At The Koko Concert In London by temmytanny(m): 6:17am On Aug 31, 2011
damseremie:

Yes ooo, the boys are going places, big ups d'banj and don baba jay

Enjoy this insanely funny Oliver Video, This has to be the funniest so far, Boys don kolo ooo,

[flash=420,360]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RifpJlckDg0[/flash]

WAO! AM VERY IMPRESSED WITH YOUR VIDEO. KEEP IT UP GUYS
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Performing With Kanye West At The Koko Concert In London by moremi2008(m): 6:26am On Aug 31, 2011
Why is Kanye wearing the exact same outfit he wore for the VMAs? Strange. Were's the video?
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Performing With Kanye West At The Koko Concert In London by COOLDK(m): 7:33am On Aug 31, 2011
D banj is real. What about 2baba? We heared he did it with R.Kelly and Mariah Carriey but still we aint see Prove yet.
Thumbs up Dbanj!
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Performing With Kanye West At The Koko Concert In London by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 31, 2011
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Performing With Kanye West At The Koko Concert In London by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 31, 2011
I hope to drop the link to da video performance soon!
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Performing With Kanye West At The Koko Concert In London by MrCork17: 9:51am On Aug 31, 2011
Dbanj?? . That skinny loookin MTV wannabe area looking ugly boy? Can he even spek english? angry
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Performing With Kanye West At The Koko Concert In London by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 31, 2011
^ Speaks berra English than You! angry angry
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Performing With Kanye West At The Koko Concert In London by Gbenge77(m): 11:46am On Aug 31, 2011
This is immense
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Performing With Kanye West At The Koko Concert In London by norrisman: 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2011
Edit. Its real. Kanyeezy just decided to marathon his clothes. I bet he stank!
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Performing With Kanye West At The Koko Concert In London by damseremie(m): 12:48am On Sep 01, 2011
@temmytanny
Thank U oo, na God, just having fun,
@a-z123,
Yes oo, my backyard crew have a pretty awesome video too, lets see how it goes, lol,

Did anyone notice the Genevive joke at the end??
As per Bdanj need her pass food ooo, lol
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Performing With Kanye West At The Koko Concert In London by ragdollz: 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2011
yorke:

Proud to be Nigerians? U too know English.

Lol/Lawwwl grin grin grin

You obviously haven't heard the Ghanaian song. Blame it on them, not me wink wink
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Performing With Kanye West At The Koko Concert In London by princekin: 8:16am On Sep 02, 2011
Boys r nt smilin!!!!!! D banj dis is beginin of trouble 4 u my guy, , u dnt knw wht u r doin on till u knw.
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Performing With Kanye West At The Koko Concert In London by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 02, 2011
^^ In Essence what u saying?! undecided
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Performing With Kanye West At The Koko Concert In London by 9ja4eva: 10:23am On Sep 02, 2011
This is very nice

[flash=480,390]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHOUIOxBQFk[/flash]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wasiu Ayinde Keeps Silence On Alleged Sex Scandal With Pasuma’s Daughter / Da Grin's 28th Posthumous Birthday Is Today! / Powede Lawrence Awujo And Husband Are Expecting Baby Number 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.