Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) (23745 Views)

Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) / Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt / Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by 9ino(m): 9:37am On Dec 15, 2022
[Allow the virgin to see life first before caging her otherwise she will cheat in your home without second thought helloquote author=jeromestarks post=119162295]Nice job Chosen.

Many are preparing to choose a wife as we read this news.
Here is my advice for you:

Marry a young virgin woman (18 -23) or else, you will regret marrying in this life.

Never marry a woman above 23. Many girls above this age are suffering from one serious disease or the other. You don't want to use your hard earned money to treat a woman disease. Do you?

Finally, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin. Better to suffer to find a virgin and have a lasting peaceful home than to marry any of the readily available girls and train another man's child.[/quote]
Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Irupetepete: 10:01am On Dec 15, 2022
christaddicted:

I was thinking you made this post. How come Op did it before you. Anyway, I celebrate grace.
he is the same person
Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Prettychild(f): 11:31am On Dec 15, 2022
Gospelpreacher1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdKXF1XBRl4
May God’s name be praised in Jesus Name Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 2:46pm On Dec 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
Hurray! The Lord's Chosen is 20!
All Glory , thanks and Worship to the Great GOD of CHOSEN!
Only GOD can Do this! To GOD be the Glory!
It's From Chosen to Heaven!!
I AM A CHOSEN!!
congratulations!
That's great. Very fast growing church. I thought it was more than 20yrs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by ozimec(m): 5:23pm On Dec 15, 2022
Gospelpreacher1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdKXF1XBRl4

Wow! Glory be to God. Only God can do this.

1 Like

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by belcom10(m): 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2022
Chosen is blessed.

1 Like

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by betshopagent(m): 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2022
kenny714433:
undecided

So chosen is just 20 years, and you wouldn't stop hating the mother church that probably birth your mushroom business centre...

Next time when you see any post concerning Catholic Church, just cut cap for the church. They have seen the bad and good days. At some point, they had to take up the bad deed to preserve what you have today as Christianity.

Earlier today, you were calling the Pope anti-christ/end time actor, a name most of you have given to all the popes yet there's no end to time.
Tr
choosen's mother church is watchman Church
Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by Flysinglemom(f): 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2022
Been there once, but I had a great time sha
Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by AfonjaPriest: 11:59pm On Dec 19, 2022
Flew:
Please guys, if you have a little kindly share with me. I haven't eaten anything since yesterday and am very hungry and sick please. Am having very serious typhod fever but due to lack of money I can't buy drugs not to talk of going to the hospital, pls help me with any little you can. May God's show you mercy as you have shown me, amen. Thank you
Account: Anna
G.T.Bank
No help is coming your way, fraudster and impostor.

1 Like

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by amstamon: 3:59am On Dec 20, 2022
Flew:
Please guys, if you have a little kindly share with me. I haven't eaten anything since yesterday and am very hungry and sick please. Am having very serious typhod fever but due to lack of money I can't buy drugs not to talk of going to the hospital, pls help me with any little you can. May God's show you mercy as you have shown me, amen. Thank you
G.T.Bank
But you have data, and a browsing phone. Abi u no get family or neighbours? Sha dey lie.. If ulcer catch u trully your body go tell u. U don post this rubbish for almost all tread, still create multiple accounts for liking this stupid comment of yours.account created Dec 16 2022.
Anyways, people are still gullible to fall for this kain scams.
Real ulcer, where are thou, your attention is needed here .
Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by free2ryhme: 6:08am On Dec 20, 2022
Flew:
G.T.Bank

Is this not you...

Re: Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) by HardMirror(m): 7:28am On Dec 21, 2022
amstamon:

But you have data, and a browsing phone. Abi u no get family or neighbours? Sha dey lie.. If ulcer catch u trully your body go tell u. U don post this rubbish for almost all tread, still create multiple accounts for liking this stupid comment of yours.account created Dec 16 2022.
Anyways, people are still gullible to fall for this kain scams.
Real ulcer, where are thou, your attention is needed here .
have you seen the nairalander reposting this scams? Her name ends with singlemom. Use your brain she is behind it all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marry In Your 20s To Avoid Nagging In Your 30s – Prophet Ritabbi To Ladies / Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian / Sex: A Trusted Tool In The Hands Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.