Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman (23787 Views)

Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking / Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by Driftingking(m): 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
A Nigerian pastor and the GO of Mountain of Holy Ghost Intervention Deliverance Ministry (A.K.A the land of freedom) stirred reactions online after he allegedly resurrected a dead woman during church service.

In a video that is currently making rounds online, Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere is seen moving round the dead woman, laid on top of her and ‘resurrected her’.

Watch Video below and Nigerians reactions;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztkwt4uBVAs

http://www.lailasblog.com/viral-video-nigerian-pastor-allegedly-resurrects-dead-woman-causes-commotion/

Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by auntysimbiat(f): 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
Cool
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by Evablizin(f): 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
Laid on top of her and resurrected her

I see

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by nextprince: 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
Adverts
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by An2elect2(f): 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
shocked Who remembers "lying signs and wonders" ??

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ok. great.

who certified her dead at first?

26 Likes

Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by hopefulLandlord: 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
there are confirmed cases where some patients healed in what appears to be a sudden healing, and sometimes doctors usually don't have a clear explanation. It is usually the religious who attribute these cases to miracles (when science doesn't have a definite answers, they just jump to fill the gap).
My question was, since the religious insist on sudden healings as being miracles, how do they explain the total absence of amputee healings.

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by liftedhigh: 11:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by liftedhigh: 11:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
It's nice
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by OtemAtum: 12:42am On Aug 01, 2017
The religion of the gullible sheeple is fast nose-diving into extinction. I can't imagine people of the next century practising this kind of religion. SMH.

17 Likes

Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by Pharaoh9(m): 2:55am On Aug 01, 2017
Not real

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by Boss13: 7:17am On Aug 01, 2017
I am not trying to ridicule this supposedly pastor because that was his objective - to ridicule his members with his theatrical acts. If you want to pull a trick, try to be intelligent with it. The woman was just an actress and not a good one. You don't gain consciousness instantly if you have been unconscious or near death experience. I say this confidently because I have witnessed someone who was unconscious and also read deeply about it.

An unconscious person is unaware of his/her environment and its happenings. When they gain consciousness; they are in shock of happenings around and within them. So the lady just broke a fundamental law of unconscious people by being very alert and even recognizing that she is in a church and with a pastor. She is also well dressed for a dead person and her body looks very healthy and not feeble like that of a dead person.

Another thing I need to highlight is I think we don't really appreciate death experience - nothing wrong with that and also a lot of unintelligent people are finding their ways into Christianity with the aim of duping gullible people.

I really do feel for Christians because as each day goes by, the religion loses its true purpose.

Finally, first seek to know yourself and that way you will know God.

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by NwaAmaikpe: 9:55am On Aug 01, 2017
shocked

All these fake pastors using anonymous actors to perform arranged miracles.

He should go and cure Carl Ikeme of leukaemia
Then go and cure Uche Sensei of his cancer.

Fakes.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by TINALETC3(f): 9:55am On Aug 01, 2017
grin grin see magic shocked grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 9:55am On Aug 01, 2017
WTF cry cry cry cry

Gullible Congregations undecided

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by Abfinest007(m): 9:56am On Aug 01, 2017
is not by your power so don't boast of it but give God d glory
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by Proffdada: 9:57am On Aug 01, 2017
grin
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by emmayayodeji(m): 9:57am On Aug 01, 2017
SCAM
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 01, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by publicenemy(m): 9:58am On Aug 01, 2017
angry angry
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by AlexCk: 9:58am On Aug 01, 2017
They have started again

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by Sarhyd(m): 9:59am On Aug 01, 2017
CLICK LIKE IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE. CLICK SHARE IF YOU BELIEVE

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by SeniorZato(m): 9:59am On Aug 01, 2017
Some people can be so funny and cuny
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by Quality20(m): 9:59am On Aug 01, 2017
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by Joseunlimited(f): 9:59am On Aug 01, 2017
Lol
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by Randy100: 9:59am On Aug 01, 2017
Gullible people
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by Alitair(m): 9:59am On Aug 01, 2017
I remember sometime during the days of poster colour, my family went for vigil at our local church...*G.G.M*
In the morning everybody was just talking about how somebody was resurrected in church at the vigil. I didn't go na so i no argue. When I finally heard that someone else was in church dying and prayer was going on.... Church no kuku far na. I went to see for myself....
I had to go with them from there to the burial site carrying shovel.
*It was a child of abt 7 or so

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by PMWSpirit(m): 10:00am On Aug 01, 2017
Boss13:
I am not trying to ridicule this supposedly pastor because that was his objective - to ridicule his members with his theatrical acts. If you want to pull a trick, try to be intelligent with it. The woman was just an actress and not a good one. You don't gain consciousness instantly if you have been unconscious or near death experience. I say this confidently because I have witnessed someone who was unconscious and also read deeply about it.

An unconscious person is unaware of his/her environment and its happenings. When they gain consciousness; they are in shock of happenings around and within them. So the lady just broke a fundamental law of unconscious people by being very alert and even recognizing that she is in a church and with a pastor. She is also well dressed for a dead person and her body looks very healthy and not feeble like that of a dead person.

Another thing I need to highlight is I think we don't really appreciate death experience - nothing wrong with that and also a lot of unintelligent people are finding their ways into Christianity with the aim of duping gullible people.

I really do feel for Christians because as each day goes by, the religion loses its true purpose.

Finally, first seek to know yourself and that way you will know God.
bro you get time ooo, this kind news na look and laff things

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by dakeskese(m): 10:00am On Aug 01, 2017
hmmmmmm.....

This one na straight from India. Ghana Otumorkpo no fit strong like dis.

undecided...
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 01, 2017
Go and resurrect yaradua and Michael Jackson and moji olaiya na...fake people,fake pastors that when they fall sick na hospital Dem go dey.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Had This Very Fearful Dream! / Winners Chapel Pastor & Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Childlessness / Pastor Kumuyi Denies Banning Ipads & Phones In His Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.