Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Website Of Nigerian Universities In Danger Of Being Hacked - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Website Of Nigerian Universities In Danger Of Being Hacked (7195 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1 / Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Prestigious Alumni / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Website Of Nigerian Universities In Danger Of Being Hacked by joudini(m): 5:22am On Aug 31, 2011
babaowo:

@joudini u dey fear

Er, hehehehe, was kinda refering to my posts. They look mashed up.
Re: Website Of Nigerian Universities In Danger Of Being Hacked by silvernus0: 9:43am On Aug 31, 2011
ogasir2011:

Don't mind this bush, inexperience, immature poster. he probably learnt HTML code and php and he has come to Nairaland to show himself. That link did not prove he can hack. He does not have access to the cpanel of dat website. So he has not in anyway hacked. He only changed the source code of the front page,Which any php developer can do.

@OP
Go and learn hacking and so embarrasing yourself
just spoke my mind poster dosent knw anytin abt this ,u gave us a normal basic page and you call that hacking ? put the map of nigeria as the web logo then we can believe you.
Re: Website Of Nigerian Universities In Danger Of Being Hacked by silvernus0: 9:44am On Aug 31, 2011
ogasir2011:

Don't mind this bush, inexperience, immature poster. he probably learnt HTML code and php and he has come to Nairaland to show himself. That link did not prove he can hack. He does not have access to the cpanel of dat website. So he has not in anyway hacked. He only changed the source code of the front page,Which any php developer can do.

@OP
just spoke my mind poster dosent knw anytin abt this ,u gave us a normal basic page and you call that hacking ? put the map of nigeria as the web logo then we can believe you.
Re: Website Of Nigerian Universities In Danger Of Being Hacked by silvernus0: 9:44am On Aug 31, 2011
ogasir2011:

@OP
Re: Website Of Nigerian Universities In Danger Of Being Hacked by deloon(m): 10:43am On Aug 31, 2011
Na wa o!
Re: Website Of Nigerian Universities In Danger Of Being Hacked by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 31, 2011
ogasir2011:

@OP

you need to talk when you know what you are saying. if anyone can change the homepage, he can as well format the server. thats how it works dude!
Most nigerian websites (banks inclusive) are sitting on a long thing. I try my best to report to the owners if i feel the issue is very grave.
Re: Website Of Nigerian Universities In Danger Of Being Hacked by Gbenge77(m): 11:37am On Aug 31, 2011
Amazing!
Re: Website Of Nigerian Universities In Danger Of Being Hacked by phase1: 12:22pm On Sep 01, 2011
Re: Website Of Nigerian Universities In Danger Of Being Hacked by gentleoyink: 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2011
To the some people, that link does not mean anything.

But the error you get when you click it can/may lead to you see the files available in 'that directory'.

When you want to get into any site, it becomes easier, if you know the files and variables used by the designer.

Make I stop here.
Re: Website Of Nigerian Universities In Danger Of Being Hacked by awizzy1(m): 8:20am On Sep 02, 2011
MadoNna Uni WebRubbish na site??LMFAO. Na the students I dey pity if not, haha
Re: Website Of Nigerian Universities In Danger Of Being Hacked by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 23, 2016
That URL isn't real. The poster posted a fake sub URL that isn't part of the school website. I am a hacker and also have checked the school website to confirm, and it isn't there. Anyways i will post a list of 100 Naija websites that are all vulnerable to both XSS Cross site Scripting and SEQUEL INJECTION (SQL INJECTION).

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Wanna Know That Babe's Age - Do This! / O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G / ASUU Strike: List Of University That Accepted And Rejected FG Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.