Stats: 3,156,077 members, 7,828,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily (29288 Views)

Fake EFCC Official Nabbed In Kwara (Photo) / Fake LASTMA Officer Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment (Photos) / 'I Make N8,000 Daily' - Fake Blind Beggar Apprehended In Lagos Confesses (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by snoopz: 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2022
You see that collection of money ehn, Na better job, I was coming from alakuko and going to ikeja, so there was traffic so this driver decided to pass streets and corners to beat the traffic, inside those Streets, agberos don full there dey collect money, when the conductor couldn't take it anymore the man in the last street he didn't pay broke his already broken bus mirror
Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by Adebaba1(m): 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
the insane fellow changed name to kazeem grin
Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by michoim(m): 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
OkutaNla:
Smh. If only Peter Obi had developed Anambra, this urchin and countless other able-bodied Anambra youth who have resorted to exporting criminality would've stayed put in the state. Instead, due to failed leadership they're having to resort to 'developing' other regions and countries through crime.
On point. Lol
Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by lamisolekpe: 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2022
Kill the mother fucker !
Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by backnbeta(f): 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2022
Idiot...all the way from Anambra. By the time they are done dealing with him, he will almost Trek back home grin
Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by Godispeace: 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2022
i keep saying it that these yam leg are criminal oriented as crime is in their blood. they keep spoiling anywhere they go with their criminalities
99% of them are obidients , very stupid people
OkutaNla:
Smh. If only Peter Obi had developed Anambra, this urchin and countless other able-bodied Anambra youth who have resorted to exporting criminality would've stayed put in the state. Instead, due to failed leadership they're having to resort to 'developing' other regions and countries through crime.

Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by porthouse7(f): 2:56pm On Dec 15, 2022
Just give them Biafra.... God abeg make buhari give this people Biafra

Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by Hassanmaye(m): 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2022
Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2022
oyebanji44:
Omoo eebo why are you people spoiling south west for us ...

If obi had engaged you people with a meanful skill or skills while in office. .

I know that none of you people would have come to south west and be a public nuisance. ..

OkutaNla:

Bia, bring dat ya coconut head...

Make make you you you nor dey dey tallll talk rub rubbish inside hot sun.

Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by Agapeunit(m): 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2022
Why won't he be able to do it? Afterall the lasma are filled with bad and corrupted entities! Why won't anybody feel like earning money from dere bad ways of doing dere work. I am still waiting to see someone who will impersonate the civil defence and harm dere name. Civil defence the best force in nigeria for now.
Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by izubext007: 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
Lagos na wah
Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by Arespect10: 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2022
David Oluchkwu grin
Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by CutSoap(m): 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2022
AmazingELixir:

" It is disheartening to see some unscrupulous elements impersonating as LASTMA Officials and extorting money from innocent motorists thereby denting the good image of the Agency before the public”.

My people make una help us laugh for the bolded.
AmazingELixir:

" It is disheartening to see some unscrupulous elements impersonating as LASTMA Officials and extorting money from innocent motorists thereby denting the good image of the Agency before the public”.

My people make una help us laugh for the bolded.
Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by Agapeunit(m): 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2022
Saying this to we the yorubas,why must we insult a tribe the moment we discovered the name of a culprit? Must we behave like others? Why insulting obi? Funny enough u won't bliv that this guy is work with some yorubas in lastma to do this disgraceful n wicked act. Let us grow up n be wise.

Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by Agapeunit(m): 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
One thing I can tell you for free is he has been working hand in hand with the so called 'legal' LASTMA official, lastma work is usually a team work

Or you think he's the only one taking all the 40k home daily? The so called legal lastma may even make more daily

They should tell all all the official he has been working with, so they all can join him in jail
oil dey ur head bro.
Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by uuzba(m): 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2022
leXHansplaCE59:
So many norms are changing...OBidients are truly ready to salvage Nigeria

Una wan give freedom of speech,
But you still want to collect my phone number first.
.. come and catch me. grin grin

Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by karmaolu1(m): 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2022
Igbo man in Yoruba state

Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by FuckSilly: 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2022
Pigs will leave their red mud land slide zoos and go to other people's regions, only to be causing mayhem.

Pigs are bastards

Pigs are lazy

Pigs are criminals

Pigs are children of hate and perdition.

Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by olanje: 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2022
BADEJO HAKEEM �����

Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by LearnedsConcept(m): 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
leXHansplaCE59:
So many norms are changing...OBidients are truly ready to salvage Nigeria

You know this is a copy work,

Terming It Made by Obidients doesn't make sense

Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by solybest(m): 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2022
Wetin omo ibo no fit do?
Tinubu boys warming up
Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by LearnedsConcept(m): 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2022
uuzba:

Una wan give freedom of speech, But you still want to collect my phone number first. .. come and catch me. grin grin
Wisdom isn't far from you.cheesy
BTW, The forum makes sense but too much Ads

Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by xynerise: 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2022
That's to tell you how much the real Lastma officials make from motorists
Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by tsnoop(m): 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2022
Oh my .. can't imagine how much he has make this year....

Pls Check our profile for super clean cars that comes with Peace of mind
Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by wonder233: 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2022
LASTMA doesn't employ non-yorubas, moreso Ibo of all tribes! If I had met him, I'll have detected he was fake.
When LASTMA accost you, the first thing they want to know is your tribe. If you're not yoruba, the maximum penalty will be dealt on you... God help you if you're now Ibo!.. The offence will be amplified.

Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by ORIAYO70(m): 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2022
EcoBrick:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/fake-lastma-official-nabbed-in-lagos-confesses-that-he-makes-n40000-daily/%3famp

Nothing this foolish tribe will not impersonate, same brigands will still blame govt, blame Tinubu.... Useless Igbos
Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by Lightorder: 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2022
fake LASTMA my foot. LASTMA official is a fake organization established by Lagos state government to make life very difficult for the motorist
Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by Olaolex: 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2022
tiswell:
afonjas
Shut up! And stop being tribalistic. F00000l
Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by Roboto11: 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
Franzinni:
But the uniform fit am Sha ... Neat and we'll tailored.

Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by clothingonline(m): 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2022
wonder233:
LASTMA doesn't employ non-yorubas, moreso Ibo of all tribes! If I had met him, I'll have detected he was fake.
When LASTMA accost you, the first thing they want to know is your tribe. If you're not yoruba, the maximum penalty will be dealt on you... God help you if you're now Ibo!.. The offence will be amplified.

You have not live in Lagos we have 30 percent non Yoruba in lasma

Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by Bryan88(m): 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2022
oyebanji44:
Omoo eebo why are you people spoiling south west for us ...

If obi had engaged you people with a meanful skill or skills while in office. .

I know that none of you people would have come to south west and be a public nuisance. ..
never knew Lagos now na another nation/con3 on its own and oda tribes from Nigeria are longer allowed except with ur their passports...Efulefu!

N50m Fraud: Former Bank Manager Sentenced To Seven Years Imprisonment (photos) / 10 Trapping Methods Used By Criminals And How To Avoid And Escape Them / I Went Into Robbery To Give My Mum Befitting Burial - Suspect Arrested In Delta