Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily (29289 Views)

Fake EFCC Official Nabbed In Kwara (Photo) / Fake LASTMA Officer Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment (Photos) / 'I Make N8,000 Daily' - Fake Blind Beggar Apprehended In Lagos Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by tyinfinity: 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2022
Peter obituary has turn majority of Anambrans to illegal and miscreants refugees in lagos

1 Like

Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by Roboto11: 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
Agapeunit:
Saying this to we the yorubas,why must we insult a tribe the moment we discovered the name of a culprit? Must we behave like others? Why insulting obi? Funny enough u won't bliv that this guy is work with some yorubas in lastma to do this disgraceful n wicked act. Let us grow up n be wise.

I agree the Yorubas shoulf do less insulting but my fear is if they let it ride, they would be overrun by these guys.

1 Like

Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by Qatar2022: 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
oyebanji44:
Omoo eebo why are you people spoiling south west for us ...

If obi had engaged you people with a meanful skill or skills while in office. .

I know that none of you people would have come to south west and be a public nuisance. ..
As Tinubu engaged you abi
Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by fokusmind: 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
There are many of them both fake and genuine officers acting like armed robbers. If you are coming from AJAH/Obalende/Ikoyi (Lagos) entering CMS bookshop from the overhead bridge, his type are many there at the cms bookshop junction defrauding unsuspecting car owners. Initially, they put a cubicle on the road which was unnecessary to apprehend car owners who took the right side to enter from the bridge instead of the left side. People must have complained and that was removed. Their new tactic is to accuse car owners of parking wrongly or breaking a traffic light that is not working at all. You will wonder how is that possible? CMS is one of the biggest open market in Nigeria if not in Africa which attract new shoppers all over Nigeria. Due to the fact that you are not used to the environment, trust me you will fall prey to their heinous tactic of being accused of breaking a non functional traffic light or being accused of parking wrongly.

I hope relevant authorities can investigate these wicked officers

1 Like

Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by obi58: 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2022
oyebanji44:

If obi had engaged you people with a meaningful skill or skills while in office. .

I know that none of you people would have come to south west and be a public nuisance. ..

Racist and tribalist. Leave tribe out of it first and tell the truth.

Is it that lastma officials don't extort Lagosians all over the place? How many of even the genuine lastma officials don't extort Lagosians on a daily for their personal benefit?

Mugu
Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by Agapeunit(m): 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2022
Roboto11:

I agree the Yorubas shoulf do less insulting but my fear is if they let it ride, they would be overrun by these guys.
it is better to insult who insult u than to just insult dere tribe without being insulted my bro. Like d guy,u can insult him but talking about his tribe cursing them is bad,alot of us as been helped by wonderful igbo people likewise we too av done dt to them too,we shouldnt allow all ds online war to turn into a shit demon we won't be able to control again one day. This is how the whites started racism thru slavery over 200yrs ago and today racism is now uncurable.
Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by Agapeunit(m): 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2022
Roboto11:

it is better to insult who insult u than to just insult dere tribe without being insulted my bro. Like d guy,u can insult him but talking about his tribe cursing them is bad,alot of us as been helped by wonderful igbo people likewise we too av done dt to them too,we shouldnt allow all ds online war to turn into a shit demon we won't be able to control again one day. This is how the whites started racism thru slavery over 200yrs ago and today racism is now incurable.
Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by Allisgud: 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2022
Check am well the op na agbado muncha he purposely gave that Ibo guy Anambra state
Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by wonder233: 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2022
I have lived in lagos for almost 20years and driving for 17years in the same city. I have never come across one of your 30 percent
clothingonline:

You have not live in Lagos we have 30 percent non Yoruba in lasma

1 Like

Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by clothingonline(m): 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2022
wonder233:
I have lived in lagos for almost 20years and driving for 17years in the same city. I have never come across one of your 30 percent

Have met quite a number you can ask them or always be vigilant to check names on cloth tag

I have some of their boss who order clothes from me and have met non Yoruba among them.
Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2022
RestructureNig3:
See his ugly face

David Oluchukwu

Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by KennethEnyi(m): 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2022
Useless ugly afonja people
Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by Phantom233: 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2022
He should be promoted in the service. His only crime was collecting money which his superior should have collected and enjoyedgrin
Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by wonder233: 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2022
Okay, I believe you. Because you have no reason to lie.
Maybe its the ones I've met that are so mean to non Yorubas especially ibos.
clothingonline:

Have met quite a number you can ask them or always be vigilant to check names on cloth tag

I have some of their boss who order clothes from me and have met non Yoruba among them.
Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by Herbiodun09: 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
oyebanji44:

If obi had engaged you people with a meaningful skill or skills while in office. .

I know that none of you would have come to south west and be a public nuisance. ..

Hahahaha! Even the peter obi dey lagos. Later dem go dey shout agbero up and down. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by nedu666: 4:59pm On Dec 15, 2022
Fake news. Does latsma post only one officer to a road. Hve u seen only one lastma operating. Its impossible. Tell us d name of his teammates
Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by oyebanji44: 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2022
Herbiodun09:

Hahahaha! Even the peter obi dey lagos. Later dem go dey shout agbero up and down. cheesy

grin cheesy > grin thank bro,don't mind them
Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by olar2g(m): 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2022
Lagos anything happens
Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by RestructureNig3: 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2022
Himtulie247:

David Oluchukwu

Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by tiswell(m): 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
Olaolex:
Shut up! And stop being tribalistic. F00000l
Another afonjs miscreant spotted
Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by Olaolex: 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2022
tiswell:
Another afonjs miscreant spotted
Shut up! Did you read the story at all? The culprit is an Igbo man. But tribalism have blinded you folks. Mind you, I am not tribalistic as you are.
Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by richeeyo(m): 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2022
IGBOS IGBOS IGBOS
ITS OKAY OOOO
WE GO SEE
Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by eallstar: 5:35pm On Dec 15, 2022
gaby:
See him dry face. The 40k a day no gree show for him body.
because it is a cursed money
Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by tiswell(m): 5:35pm On Dec 15, 2022
Olaolex:
Shut up! Did you read the story at all? The culprit is an Igbo man. But tribalism have blinded you folks. Mind you, I am not tribalistic as you are.
You people should cease from framing up legitimate hustlers in lagos,just simply because they are igbos.
Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by mightyhaze: 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2022
leXHansplaCE59:
So many norms are changing...OBidients are truly ready to salvage Nigeria
wow
Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by Joshuarone: 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2022
So he is making 1.2m monthly. And he still dry like bonga fish.
Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by Olaolex: 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2022
tiswell:
You people should cease from framing up legitimate hustlers in lagos,just simply because they are igbos.
Honestly, it is obvious that you are mixing things up. Thus, making life difficult for yourself. Please don't be fooled by some idiiots on nairaland. Some of them are here to cause mischief here.

Please you can always ignore them. A good Afonja will love you no matter where you came from. Likewise a good Hausa and Igbo. We can learn to accomodate and tolerate ourselves irrespective of our tribes and religion.
Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by Tito24: 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2022
leXHansplaCE59:
So many norms are changing...OBidients are truly ready to salvage Nigeria
una no dey tire?

The ibo dream has always been how to crash Yoruba businesses but have always been unsuccessful

Rest you hear

Echo ko
Vibrate ni cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by Omodua(m): 11:58pm On Dec 15, 2022
oyebanji44:
Omo eebo why are you people spoiling south west for us ...

I know that none of you would have come to south west and be a public nuisance. ..
Stop your ethnic rant. Criminals abound everywhere including your village people.

Your types makes Nigeria difficult to coexist as a nation. Always full of bile!
Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by tasceige(m): 12:49am On Dec 16, 2022
I swear I saw this guy on Wednesday and I was like wawu!! LASTMA wear black sokoto grin
Re: Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily by Spandau: 5:08am On Dec 16, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N50m Fraud: Former Bank Manager Sentenced To Seven Years Imprisonment (photos) / 10 Trapping Methods Used By Criminals And How To Avoid And Escape Them / I Went Into Robbery To Give My Mum Befitting Burial - Suspect Arrested In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.