Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

My Study Abroad (USA) Journey 2020-2022 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Study Abroad (USA) Journey 2020-2022 (2639 Views)

Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarship (2020-2022) / How Can I Improve My Study Skills? / 50+ SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY ABROAD {USA} {UK} {AUSTRALIA} {CANADA} {EUROPE} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Study Abroad (USA) Journey 2020-2022 by tiaraLOVE(f): 5:57am On Dec 17, 2022
Hmm..where do I begin?

This is more of a testimony than a story. But somehow, I hope it encourages someone out there.

I cannot help but look back with gratitude in my heart. I remember when I was planning, praying and working for everything I have now. I never even thought I would get here, I just believed for it.

It all started in 2020, Canada express entry was a huge rave and every professional seemed to be preparing to Japa to Canada. I just started working the previous year, straight out of NYSC, and had barely even started my career. I knew I wanted to relocate out of Nigeria but I didn't know how.

Right from when I was in undergrad, I always nursed the ambition to pursue a masters abroad. However, I never knew how to go about it. To make matters "worse", I graduated with a 2.2, so technically I was out of the scholarship range. Every scholarship requirement had the, " Must have a first class or 2.1 and exhibit great leadership qualities" bla la blue

I just gave up abeg. Next thing I blinked and almost 5 years was gone.

Anyways, back to the story.

So, I was working but still continued to nurse that ambition to travel abroad.

Canada was on my mind because it sounded like the perfect way to go. However, I didn't have a masters and everytime I checked my crs score, omo, it was not encouraging. Next thing, the pandemic hit and the world was on lockdown.

I want to pause and say that information is power. Knowledge is key. What you don't know, you don't know. But if you want to know, you will know!

Back to my story.

In 2020, I made the decision to start working towards my study abroad plans. I stumbled upon some amazing Nigerians on twitter who were studying abroad- US, Canada, Europe. I started following them all, I started researching, watching youtube videos, I was soaking up all the free information online.

One particular tweet opened my eyes to the possibilities of studying abroad and gave me the confidence to pursue my dreams.

A particular lady on twitter, Ann on Demand, once said that despite finishing from school with a 2.2 she was able to further her studies in the US, fully funded and now a professor teaching in a school in the States.

I started gathering all the information I needed, researching schools and their requirements. I already knew the program I wanted to pursue which was in line with my career, and I started actively following all the japa/study abroad gang on twitter. The way I used to unwrap, unroll and dissect threads then ehn. I left no stone unturned seeking for relevant knowledge. I had a notebook for schools, deadlines, requirements, checklists. True true, if you don't read or like googling things, a lot of information will be hidden to you.

Towards the end of 2020, I had most of the information I needed, and I knew I was ready to set the ball rolling. I took my first step..

To be Continued soon.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Study Abroad (USA) Journey 2020-2022 by Sisib15: 7:24am On Dec 17, 2022
Notify me when you update it
tiaraLOVE:
Hmm..where do I begin?

This is more of a testimony than a story. But somehow, I hope it encourages someone out there.

It's December. The end of the year 2022.

I cannot help but look back with gratitude in my heart. Iremember when I was planning, praying and working for everything I have now. I never even thought I would get here, I just believed for it.

It all started in 2020, Canada express entry was a huge rave and every professional seemed to be preparing to Japa to Canada. I just started working the previous year, straight out of NYSC, and had barely even started my career. I knew I wanted to relocate out of Nigeria but I didn't know how.

Right from when I was in undergrad, I always nursed the ambition to pursue a masters abroad. However, I never knew how to go about it. To make matters "worse", I graduated with a 2.2, so technically I was out of the scholarship range. Every scholarship requirement had the, " Must have a first class or 2.1 and exhibit great leadership qualities" bla la blue�

Canada was on my mind because it sounded like the perfect way to go. However, I didn't have a masters and everytime I checked my crs score, omo, it was not encouraging. Next thing, the pandemic hit and the world was on lockdown.

2020 was one of the most depressing year in my life. I was working from home, working a job I didnt enjoy. A job I wasn't well compensated or appreciated for despite my efforts. I was working from mainland to island 5 days a week, I will leave before dawn and return at dusk. Lagos traffic showed me shege�

I was already loosing it before the pandemic struck and I started working remotely.

You know that feeling of being stuck? When you're just working for the pay and nothing else. That was my life.

Oh well, my mum started encouraging me to find "scholarship opportunities" to study abroad. At that point I was like, It's really time to get serious about this. I am emotionally downcast at this point.

I want to pause and say that information is power. Knowledge is key. What you don't know, you don't know. But if you want to know, you will know!

Back to my story.

In 2020, I made the decision to start working towards my study abroad plans. I stumbled upon some amazing Nigerians on twitter who were studying abroad- US, Canada, Europe. I started following them all, I started researching, watching youtube videos, I was soaking up all the free information online.

One particular tweet opened my eyes to the possibilities of studying abroad and that activated a fire in me, and gave me the confidence to pursue my dreams.

A particular lady on twitter, Ann on Demand, once said that despite finishing from school with a 2.2 she was able to further her studies in the US, fully funded and now a professor teaching in a school in the States.

I started gathering all the information I needed, researching schools and their requirements. I already knew the program I wanted to pursue which was in line with my career, and I started actively following all the japa/study abroad gang on twitter. The way I used to unwrap, unroll and dissect threads then ehn. I left no stone unturned seeking for relevant knowledge. I had a notebook for schools, deadlines, requirements, checklists. True true, if you don't read or like googling things, a lot of information will be hidden to you.

Towards the end of 2020, I had most of the information I needed, and I knew I was ready to set the ball rolling. I took my first step..

To be Continued soon.�

1 Like

Re: My Study Abroad (USA) Journey 2020-2022 by Kolenda(m): 9:02am On Dec 17, 2022
Please notify me when you update. I want to also start the process next year. I'll be glad also if you can mentor me in this process.

1 Like

Re: My Study Abroad (USA) Journey 2020-2022 by lilachiever(m): 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2022
Following.

I'm eyeing international scholarship opportunities too. Money to write tests is what is stopping me for now.

1 Like

Re: My Study Abroad (USA) Journey 2020-2022 by Arihappy: 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2022
Notify me please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Study Abroad (USA) Journey 2020-2022 by dazzlingd(m): 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
Just write down the steps and processes in few lines and let others learn.
No need of all these stories

If you want to school in US

Do GRE or any required exam

Get your transcript and do verification

Be sure of which course u want to do and the program
Either Msc, phd, mba etc
Search for schools and apply to as many as you can
Some schools will give you application fee waiver, you can always request

Get admission, some schools will give you scholarship, full or partial
Get your form I20 from the school for your proof of financial capability

Pay for sives and Visa fees
Get a visa date and prepare for visa interview

This is the hardest part, getting your visa approval. There is no straight formular but if you get admission to a reputable school and have proof of funds or scholarship and able to prepare well for the interview, your chances are high

Get visa approved, book flight and go
Re: My Study Abroad (USA) Journey 2020-2022 by NDSMELODY(m): 3:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
Hi everyone, would the flight fee be paid by the person or school that offer someone admission.
Re: My Study Abroad (USA) Journey 2020-2022 by JohnnA1: 11:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
tiaraLOVE:
Hmm..where do I begin?

It's December. The end of the year 2022.

I cannot help but look back with gratitude in my heart. Iremember when I was planning, praying and working for everything I have now. I never even thought I would get here, I just believed for it.

Right from when I was in undergrad, I always nursed the ambition to pursue a masters abroad. However, I never knew how to go about it. To make matters "worse", I graduated with a 2.2, so technically I was out of the scholarship range. Every scholarship requirement had the, " Must have a first class or 2.1 and exhibit great leadership qualities" bla la blue�

2020 was one of the most depressing year in my life. I was working from home, working a job I didnt enjoy. A job I wasn't well compensated or appreciated for despite my efforts. I was working from mainland to island 5 days a week, I will leave before dawn and return at dusk. Lagos traffic showed me shege�

I was already loosing it before the pandemic struck and I started working remotely.

You know that feeling of being stuck? When you're just working for the pay and nothing else. That was my life.

Oh well, my mum started encouraging me to find "scholarship opportunities" to study abroad. At that point I was like, It's really time to get serious about this. I am emotionally downcast at this point.

Back to my story.

One particular tweet opened my eyes to the possibilities of studying abroad and that activated a fire in me, and gave me the confidence to pursue my dreams.

To be Continued soon.�
Great mini-autobiography already.
Can't wait for the next update!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Study Abroad (USA) Journey 2020-2022 by tiaraLOVE(f): 11:18am On Dec 18, 2022
dazzlingd:

Either Msc, phd, mba etc

This is the hardest part, getting your visa approval. There is no straight formular but if you get admission to a reputable school and have proof of funds or scholarship and able to prepare well for the interview, your chances are high

You can create your own thread and do that!

This thread is called "My study abroad journey". Read the first paragraph again to get the memo. It's a long thread so feel free to unfollow if not relevant to you. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: My Study Abroad (USA) Journey 2020-2022 by tiaraLOVE(f): 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
I chose to pursue my masters in the United States of America because it has the best educational system in the world. But do I need to say more? You already know.

I looked at the requirements for graduate studies in the US. And for most schools, the major requirements were:

-Application Fee
-English proficiency test (IELTS, TOFEL, etc)
-Statement of purpose
-3 recommendation letters
-Official/Unofficial transcripts
-Course by Course evaluations
-GRE/GMAT

I noticed that not all schools made ALL of these a requirement, but the first four were usually a major requirement.

Some schools waived the IELTS if you can prove that your language of instruction (undegrad) was English, some schools waived application fees if you can prove you cannot afford it. Another thing is that some schools had free application week but they come really early so one has to be ready.

I obviously couldn't meet all the requirements for some schools I wanted to go for, some were asking for WES/course by course evaluation, not only is that expensive, it may actually take a while. I was also in no position to write a GRE GMAT cos it was already the last quarter of the year. I didn't have time, so I had to act fast.

Mind you, applications for Fall semester (which is the first semester and best time for international students because it gives more time to prepare, get a visa and is the start of a new school year in the US) was to open in November and run through february. These were the priority dates. But from what I know now, just make sure you apply between November-January.

I knew that I could skip IELTS since some schools were waiving it but I didn't. You see, I was gunning for a fully funded education in the US. I had no time to write a GRE and honestly, most schools waived it because we were in the middle of a pandemic at the time. But I wanted to increase my chances a bit because obviously it was going to be competitive getting a full ride.

So I cuffed up money and wrote the IELTS exam. Funny enough, the requirements for IELTS from schools was as low as 6.5 -7.0 overall score. Unlike Canada that you will ve struggling to get 8, 8, 8, 7.5 to increase CRS score. Phew.

My results came back and I got a 7.5 overall score. I had started saving money for application fees. Because the app fees were not here at all. They were all between the range of $30-$100.

I wont lie, there were some schools I wanted to apply for that had really high application fees which I couldn't afford.

Apart from that, I couldn't apply to more than four schools 'cos I couldn't afford all the fees. And worse part, the CBN started this debit card limit thing which made it difficult to pay for huge app fees in a month without the help of someone living abroad, using an agent or from a dormicilliary account.

At this point, I just have to say that the journey is not easy. You might think applying and securing admission is the tough part, wait till I tell you about my visa process. Honestly, if you're not determined, you will be utterly frustrated!

I got my unofficial transcripts from my undegraduate school during pandemic (that one is another long story). I couldn't afford to be sending official transcript to each school so I only applied to schools that needed unofficial (scanned) transcripts.

I talked to my project supervisor that year, another lecturer who had a PHD, a mentor in my career field and my work supervisor about my study in abroad plans. I needed strong recommendations. You have to have strong recommendations yo! I made sure I had two academic referees and one professional for each school.

The academic recommendations matter the most because they vouch for your capabilities, and that you have what it takes to pursue a masters.

The most important is the statement of purpose!!! I did not sleep on my SOP, well being a content writer myself, I put my storytelling abilities in there. I made my SOP personal, I talked about my dreams, ambition, my experiences, what I wanted to achieve with the degree. While I thought it was compelling enough, I still ran it by a few people and it was good to go!

My IELTS results came out in december by that time I had missed some deadlines. Always plan you applications for Fall Semester to begin in November/December. Anyways, I started applying to the schools I shortlisted based on requirements and promise (availability) of a graduate assistantship/full funded tuition.

Which brings me to the main koko of the story. I wanted to study abroad yes, but I could in NO way afford to pay the tuition. I heard about the different opportunities to secure a fully funded education in the US and I convinced myself that I could get it by God's grace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Study Abroad (USA) Journey 2020-2022 by tiaraLOVE(f): 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2022
Notified!

Sisib15:
Notify me when you update it
Re: My Study Abroad (USA) Journey 2020-2022 by tiaraLOVE(f): 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2022
Your flight is paid by you! It's only a few external bodies that offer scholarship that include flight ticket. (Most of them are for Europe)
NDSMELODY:
Hi everyone, would the flight fee be paid by the person or school that offer someone admission.
Re: My Study Abroad (USA) Journey 2020-2022 by tiaraLOVE(f): 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2022
A graduate assistantship is a student employment opportunity that allows you to work while you study abroad. Graduate assistants work a number of hours a week (usually 20hrs), in return they get a tuition waiver, stipends every month and sometimes health insurance.

My goal was to get a graduate assistantship. At the time of application, I didn't even realise how important getting a full ride was to getting a visa in Nigeria. I just knew that if I had my tuition covered, and was working to gain experience, it will be a win win for me.

I say it's important to getting a visa because having a GA that comes with a tuition waiver and pays stipends that cover the cost of your living expenses means you have no deficit on your I-20. You wouldn't understand this until you get to the visa stage. But then again, I know people who even without a GA/Full ride, got their visas. Nonetheless, I'd say that if you want to do your graduate study abroad, you should position yourself to get the opportunity because apart from it being of great financial help, it helps a great deal to get the F-1 Visa.

Back to my story.

If you do not enjoy reading. I'm sorry. I like typing long. (evil laugh)

So, there are three types of GA- Teaching assistantship
Research assistantship and
Professional assistantship.

The professional assistanstship was the one. I wanted that because it aligned with my current role and it would give me the opportunity to gain experiences for the two years, planned to pursue my masters.

One thing I have learnt in life is that you shouldn't listen to naysayers. If you know what you want to do, abeg do it. Your race is different from others.

So the thing is, I was working as a Communications professional and I wanted to further my studies in Communication. It isn't a STEM course and a lot of people were raving about tech courses, health care courses, etc. Someone blantantly told me that I should switch to healthcare cos I wouldn't get a GA in arts/humanities or even a job after my studies.

I proved them wrong. And I will still prove them wrong in future.

2.2 GPA
Arts/Humanities course.
I still got that fully funded education in the US because there's something called God's grace!

I know some on a full ride with creative writing as his program. I ask that you people should do their healthcare and tech in peace and leave people to do what they want to do. Yes, STEM courses have 3 years OPT while others have 1 year OPT after studies. However, grace differs. That's why it's YOUR journey. Choose a program, based on your strengths. Don't do more than yourself.

I applied for the Graduate assistantship alongside my admission application. I got admitted to all the four schools. However, only one was offering me some form of scholarship. Which was helpful but I still had that huge deficit that I couldn't afford to pay.

The program cordinator of the school offering me the scholarship was really trying for me. She gave me two options for scholarships but neither of them was a graduate assistantship.

This was in 2021, the year I thought was my year. Sadly, I had to decline. I told her I couldn't afford to come without a full ride. Honesty is key. I was just being true to myself. The scholarship was partial. It was good but I knew it wasn't the best for me.

US is not like UK where you can work to support yourself and pay your fees. You can not work outside campus with an F-1 student Visa.

Someone advised me to just take the partial scholarship and when I get there it will be easier to find the GA as a student. I didn't have that kind of faith. My plan was not to Japa. My plan was to pursue my studies abroad affordably.

With faith, I deferred my admission to the next year. Cos I believe that if something is for you, it will come naturally, it will make sense and you'll have peace within you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Study Abroad (USA) Journey 2020-2022 by tiaraLOVE(f): 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2022
--------------------------------------
Re: My Study Abroad (USA) Journey 2020-2022 by tiaraLOVE(f): 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
*Congratulations*

At the beginning of 2022, I got an email titled, "Congratulations". I was being considered for a professional Graduate Assistantship in a role similar to my current position. It turns out that the previous GA was graduating that year which was probably why the role wasn't open the previous year.

You might not understand delay in life. But this particular event made me see things differently. Personally, I had almost given up. I even started a side hustle. Lol.

But when I received the email; I was so happy.

I was considered for the position. I interviewed for the position. I wrote some tests and passed. I finally got the graduate assistantship. Fully funded 100%. Unlike last year, my I-20 this year had zero deficit. I was elated.

Normally, a GA is for one year, then after the first year, you apply again or be considered for another year based on probability. But mine was for two years. Valid. Is God not good?

I didn't even know this until I got to the school.

I don't mean to sound like a motivational speaker or overtly spiritual: TRUST GOD and HIS PLANS FOR YOU!!

Do what you have to do, do the work and leave the rest for God.

I wish I can say I didn't do anything. But that would be a lie. I put in the work; and when I was at the verge of giving up. Everything I wanted came to me AT THE RIGHT TIME!

I will share my visa story shortly. I had never had a firm desire to leave Naija like I did when I started my Visa process. Everything just made me realize that leaving the country was the best decision. I got the confirmation in February/March but guess when I got my F-1 Visa?

JULY.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Study Abroad (USA) Journey 2020-2022 by Zubech: 7:48am On Dec 21, 2022
Congrats to you!! Hope you're doing well over there?

1 Like

Re: My Study Abroad (USA) Journey 2020-2022 by tiaraLOVE(f): 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2022
Zubech:
Congrats to you!! Hope you're doing well over there?

Thank you! Yes, I am. One of the best decisions I have made so far.
Re: My Study Abroad (USA) Journey 2020-2022 by tiaraLOVE(f): 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
Back again!

Getting a US Visa in Nigeria is no small feat!

The hardest part for me was getting a visa appointment date. My eyes saw shege. I spent sleepless nights and the better part of my days "searching" for dates. (You may not understand this until you get to this stage) There are a lot of things that I might not even be able to write about here.

It's helpful when people write step by step process for study abroad, (as if that is all) but what about the steps in between the steps? haha..

My advice for people who want to study in the US is to ensure they get their I-20 on time and start the visa process at least 2 months before the school start date.

There's a lot people don't know about this journey. Forget all the Youtube videos and plenty threads on twitter and Nairaland. It is only when you live the process that you know what's up.

If you know anyone that has successfully gone through this journey, just hold them close to you. They have a wealth of information and can guide you through your study abroad journey.

Massive rejections and massive approvals. That's how I would describe the Nigerian F-1 Visa process. Na who give up, go lose.

It's not about getting admission, scholarship, the most important part is actually the Visa. Without a Visa, you go no where.

Well, I finally got my visa almost 2 months after. After mock interview preparations, drillings, etc.

I am thankful to all the whatsapp groups I joined and the amazing selfless admins.

Whatsapp will be your best friend in this journey. You will literally live for whatsapp notifications. If you miss it, you will cry. Haha

Are you really planning to get that visa without doing mock interviews? Lol, there's just so much to unpack. It's like writing JAMB only that it is a 5-10 minutes conversation that will determine the next stage of your life.

Funny enough, reality only sets in when you get that white paper. Until then, everything is just an "IF".

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Study Abroad (USA) Journey 2020-2022 by tiaraLOVE(f): 5:25pm On Dec 22, 2022
Which brings me to the end of my story!

PS: My intention with this thread is not precisely to educate, there are so many threads on Nairaland that already do justice to the US Study abroad topic. But if you are a good reader, I am sure you must have gotten some valid information here.

I thought to share my story, in hopes that it encourages someone who plans to pursue an undergraduate/graduate program abroad especially in the USA.

Be strategic, start early, and have faith in God!

It's December 2022, and I have successfully completed my first semester.

It has been new, crazy (good crazy), and different. The educational system abroad is very different. Everything here is different. The opportunities I have enjoyed so far and the US system leaves me with a number of culture shocks.

It's like starting all over again, or being given a second chance to make your life what you want from it in a system that is supportive and cares about your growth.

All in all, I am happy I made the move. I am so grateful to God because honestly if it were based on my grades, or whatever else. I wouldn't be here. Which makes it a testimony!

Thank you for staying with me! (Big Smile)

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Study Abroad (USA) Journey 2020-2022 by Xlyad(m): 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
Thanks for sharing
Re: My Study Abroad (USA) Journey 2020-2022 by YoungWizard007: 7:30am On Dec 23, 2022
tiaraLOVE:

PS: My intention with this thread is not precisely to educate, there are so many threads on Nairaland that already do justice to the US Study abroad topic. But if you are a good reader, I am sure you must have gotten some valid information here.

I thought to share my story, in hopes that it encourages someone who plans to pursue an undergraduate/graduate program abroad especially in the USA.

It has been new, crazy (good crazy), and different. The educational system abroad is very different. Everything here is different. The opportunities I have enjoyed so far and the US system leaves me with a number of culture shocks.

It's like starting all over again, or being given a second chance to make your life what you want from it in a system that is supportive and cares about your growth.

All in all, I am happy I made the move. I am so grateful to God because honestly if it were based on my grades, or whatever else. I wouldn't be here. Which makes it a testimony!

Thanks for sharing it really helps and encouraging

1 Like

Re: My Study Abroad (USA) Journey 2020-2022 by tiaraLOVE(f): 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2022
YoungWizard007:

Thanks for sharing it really helps and encouraging

I'm glad it did. Best of luck!

1 Like

Re: My Study Abroad (USA) Journey 2020-2022 by YoungWizard007: 12:46pm On Dec 23, 2022
tiaraLOVE:

I'm glad it did. Best of luck!

Thanks.

I would like to ask some few questions if you don't mind.
I already sent you an email via NL
Re: My Study Abroad (USA) Journey 2020-2022 by Yohans(m): 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2022
Nice thread @ Tiara
Re: My Study Abroad (USA) Journey 2020-2022 by Unigrad: 8:52am On Dec 24, 2022
tiaraLOVE:

Thanks for sharing.
I really gain and enjoy your writeup.
I have interest to start pursuing my PhD admission in Biomedical science in the US.
I graduated with 2.1 in my undergraduate, doing my Masters, done with course work and thesis, just for me to defense my thesis which is going to be early next year, I would have finished it but strike and 2020 break delayed the program. I am hoping to graduate with maybe 4.2/5.0 in my masters.
To increase my chances, I will love to write GRE exam. Any advice for me?
Re: My Study Abroad (USA) Journey 2020-2022 by NDSMELODY(m): 11:56am On Dec 24, 2022
tiaraLOVE:

congratulations to you, you have really tried and God helped you as well. May God help me and those willing to study abroad ( amen).
Re: My Study Abroad (USA) Journey 2020-2022 by Goziemenas: 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
Please can you share the WhatsApp group for f1 visa interview mock preparation?
Re: My Study Abroad (USA) Journey 2020-2022 by Sisib15: 6:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
Congratulations!!! I wish you all the best in your journey
tiaraLOVE:

Re: My Study Abroad (USA) Journey 2020-2022 by Feliwalt12: 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
dazzlingd:

Either Msc, phd, mba etc

It's people like you that prevents others from sharing useful information, is it your phone the poster is using to type? IF you are tired of reading then go watch videos or play games. Thankyou Tiara for this wealth of knowledge.
Re: My Study Abroad (USA) Journey 2020-2022 by Bessy1989(f): 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2023
Please i wnt to ask,who is going to Seattle university? Please let us connect.this is my number 08031519717
Feliwalt12:

It's people like you that prevents others from sharing useful information, is it your phone the poster is using to type? IF you are tired of reading then go watch videos or play games. Thankyou Tiara for this wealth of knowledge.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Online Exam In Nigeria / Imo Has The Highest Number Of JAMB Registrations / Help For Your Purchase Of Unaab Admission List Checker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.