Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,681 members, 7,844,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

How God Saved My Life From Being Killed - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How God Saved My Life From Being Killed (3555 Views)

How God Saved Me From Being Kidnapped On 29th December 2020 / How God Saved Me From Ritualists During Job Interview / Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by seborrhic: 9:54am On Dec 18, 2022
So people believe this cock and bull fabrication?
Nigerians are just too damn gullible.
The mpi of a fabricator could not even be original:it is always they killed so so number of other people they kidnapped but released the narrator after telling him/her that him/her is lucky,continue serving the God being served or the kidnappers spiritual head rejected the narrator's head and told them that he/she be released.

2 Likes

Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by backnbeta(f): 10:13am On Dec 18, 2022
Fake story...Op is a spinner. She didn't report to the police because her phones were collected from her; she lost her mum before Feb 2022, but she was slapped when she attempted to text her mum in the car undecided

If the story is true, op should get a court order to compel the network provider to give the police access to her call record in order to retrieve the ritualist's number and post it here
Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by LILTJAY: 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2022
reason I always move with my glock27 any where I go to avoid stories like this.. cool
btw this story looks fake
Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by eraglory: 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2023
Abisolababe:
Good morning Nairalanders
I want to share my testimony with you on how Good saved my life on Thursday.
Please don't mind my errors
I'm into catering and decorations ,I receive a call from a particular lady asking me to come for a business contract at Mowe Ogun State, she had collected my number at one event in Sagamu with the hope that she will help me with a job.
I was so excited to get the contract so I left for Mowe on this fateful day.
On getting to move I called this lady and ask me to cross to the other side of the road.
Lo and behold I saw this lady and we talked for about 20minute to negotiate the price, after we both agreed on the price she ask me to follow her to the venue where the party will be held.
On entering the car I saw two guys sitting at the back and a man who happens to be the driver, I was shocked when I entered the car, I was not myself again and wasn't feeling comfortable.
I picked my phone so that I can text my mom but the next thing I heard was a hot sounding slap, the guys at the back collected my phone and was trying to strangle my neck, I was unconscious.
This incident happened around 2pm in the afternoon, I wasnt myself until we arrived at the unknown spot..then my eyes was wide open, it was then I knew I had entered into kidnappers den.
I was tied down with rope and I met four different ladies who were already naked.
They collected my bag and my two phones, I started praying and asking God for forgiveness because I know that is the end, there is no way I can escape this.
They held us hostage until some set of people came and took three of the girls away after they have killed them.
To my greatest surprise the man ask me to thank my star that I would have been a dead soul by now and that I should keep on serving God.
I can't even recognize the location of the incident but when they release me and ask the people in that area, they told me that I'm in shimarwa.
It was God that saved me because I had to walk a long distance before I could see a car to help me down to Mowe bus stop because it was around 8pm In the night as I was left with nothing.
I had to sleep at a filling station after I had explained my experience to the manager.
I still feel the shock in my body because this is this first time in my life that I will be having such experience.
Let's be careful of people who transcact business with this season and I pray we will not be victims of kidnappers and unknown killer in Jesus name.
Thank God for your life ma.
Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by Unrated900(m): 7:49am On Nov 06, 2023
You are a real hero for sharing this tips

Ogun State ennnn especially ifo,

I built a house there

I was forced to leave there and come back to Lagos

They have a backward life styles.

Their women especially are into juju

Their men are land grabbers

It's not where to raise kids.

I pulled my kids off from the house I built before they turn them to something else

May God help us all.

kiss
ibechris:
When I was living in Lagos.

I avoided Ogun state by all means.

Land of killers,ritualists,native doctors of kinds fake imam and pastors.

There are few homes in Ogun that don't do juju.

Is a place I know very well.

Avoid that state and have peace.

And if u are in Lagos,traveling to Ogun state,be it Ifo,or ilaro especially those going to polytechnic pls,don't ever take transport along the road,just ensure u go to the park.

Don't use ur hand to destroy yourself...and for the student around Ilaro,pls avoid villagers goat and hens...if not,they will make u mad.

Talking from experience.
Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by Unrated900(m): 7:50am On Nov 06, 2023
Ogun State is a notorious state.

Every where is red and moudy there

Only that should tell you

It's a no go area.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Weeps In Prison Over Death Of Dora Akunyili's Husband, Others / Blackaxe And Vikings In Lagos 7 Places At War - PHOTOS / Graphic Photos Of My $100 Eaten By Rat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.