Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,713 members, 7,844,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

How God Saved My Life From Being Killed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How God Saved My Life From Being Killed (3556 Views)

How God Saved Me From Being Kidnapped On 29th December 2020 / How God Saved Me From Ritualists During Job Interview / Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by Thomthom(m): 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2022
3 girls gone like that life is wicked op am happy for you.. There is this Yahoo Boy I know one day he just became rich over night.. Bought Lexus and furnished his House with plasma in all his room.. We later had that he plus up... Now if you see the way girls flock around this boy, both young and old.. even me self go dey fear for the girls self.. But something just told me that girls no dey see money comot.. RIP to those girls ..

4 Likes

Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by Treasuredgift(f): 1:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
Thank God for your life dear. May God continue to preserve you.

Dear atheist.....hope you are reading this story bah? If you mistake enter their trap....see you, see die. Some will even use u and cook sweet stew. Better run to God now.
Even the Ritual man sef agreed that it was GOD that saved her.

NB: Those of you, always tempted to accuse people from the eastern states of ritualism....don't forget that this story happened in Osun state.

1 Like

Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by Afriifa(m): 2:15pm On Dec 17, 2022
User I really appreciate God for your life. Drop ur maill let me drop u a token for airtime.
Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by Abisolababe(f): 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2022
Sucre6:
Amen, thank God for your life dear sis, God have given u a second chance to serve him not holding back anything, may we never encounter misfortune looking for our daily bread. Amen

Nlfpmod
Amen
Thank you
Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by Abisolababe(f): 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2022
[quote author=Afriifa post=119223234]User I really appreciate God for your life. Drop ur maill let me drop u a token for airtime.[/quote
Thank you sir
wonderfulbaby60@gmail.com
Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by Abisolababe(f): 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2022
delzbaba:
Shimawa is a new area for real estate, most of the land there is still forest, so this gives this animals ample space to operate, may GOD protect us all.
I have not been there before, I don't even know the location
Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by Abisolababe(f): 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2022
adeoyekay:
Amen, am happy for you op
Thank you
Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by Afriifa(m): 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2022
[quote author=Abisolababe post=119223298][/quote]network
Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by Abisolababe(f): 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2022
kingthreat:
@Abisolababe, thank God for your life. Sad to imagine that the other 3 girls were taken for slaughter just like that.
Any clue you can give us on the kidnappers. What was their age range, type of car or something?
I pity ladies into hookup. It is getting more and more riskier.

Lalasticlala, this seems like a true story that many ladies should read about.

It was a Toyota Camry car but I don't know such will happen I didn't even bother checking the number since it was a female that invited me.my mind was free
Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by MarketDispatch: 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
Let me just add this here for the ladies. If you are going to follow an unknown person to enter an unknown vehicle, simply tell the unknown person you will like to snap their picture and send to your relatives to know who you are with and for your own safety and security. Tell your relatives to screenshot the pic and save till you return.

If the person refuses pictures, simply don't enter and follow the vehicle

6 Likes

Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
In as much as I can't deny that ,there are lots of ritualists and kidnappers around that axis, you might have contradicted your self with your story. I could remember your moniker and I went thru and saw that you said before you lost your mum. How come you wanted to text or call your mum again?. Is that a mistake?
Any way, yo all be careful over those axis cos Nigeria is not same Nigeria of the past.
Evil people are everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by Mumben(f): 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2022
Thank God for your life

1 Like

Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by foodboy(m): 5:04pm On Dec 17, 2022
baretalk:
Story get k leg.

undecided

E get k leg, e no get k leg... Just be vigilant because this current Nigeria is no longer safe.

I love you.
Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by Afriifa(m): 5:45pm On Dec 17, 2022
[quote author=Abisolababe post=119223298][/quote]check ur mail
Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by Mpanyi: 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
When you know many people are perishing almost on minute basis this way and the government doesn't care or feign ignorance, you will come to conclusion this shit ain't any goddamn country? Even the most backward of clans in prehistoric era would not allow her citizens to be kidnapped easily and killed like this without doing anything in that regard.

1 Like

Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by Abisolababe(f): 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
Sucre6:
Amen, thank God for your life dear sis, God have given u a second chance to serve him not holding back anything, may we never encounter misfortune looking for our daily bread. Amen

Nlfpmod
Amen
Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by iamL(f): 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/6972683/how-boyfriend-used-fake-united

You said you lost your mum in this thread so which one were you trying to text again when then the kidnappers slapped/ collected your phone from you?

Another cruise..

1 Like

Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by dopedan(m): 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2022
Were d girls killed in your presence?
Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by dopedan(m): 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2022
Afriifa:
User I really appreciate God for your life. Drop ur maill let me drop u a token for airtime.
Dopedan111@gmail.com please mtn cry
Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by Abisolababe(f): 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2022
MarketDispatch:

Go to your sim card network office MTN, etc etc. They can check your last dialed numbers Everything is possible.
Thanks for this sir
I will make move on Monday
Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by Openair: 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
Thank God for your life. God is too faithful to fail. Hallelujah
Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by OKOATA(m): 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
Revolution2022:
If you are going to meet a client for any business proposal,inform your relatives and always update them about your location.There is a community group in whatapp,You can add close family in the feature.Be vigilant.
My question is after telling a family, will the family come to safe you when you are in danger or they only get to know where you went after you gat hurt or killed?
Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2022
OKOATA:
My question is after telling a family, will the family come to safe you when you are in danger or they only get to know where you went after you gat hurt or killed?
No be me you go dey ask that question.Na safety tips I contribute,
Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by Afriifa(m): 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
dopedan:

Dopedan111@gmail.com please mtn cry
Ewoo Sissy! Nobi u na
Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by dochenaj: 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2022
I don't understand the motivation behind people and fabricated stories.

What do you stand to gain?
Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by HisSplendor: 12:28am On Dec 18, 2022
Abisolababe:
Good morning Nairalanders
I want to share my testimony with you on how Good saved my life on Thursday.
Please don't mind my errors
I'm into catering and decorations ,I receive a call from a particular lady asking me to come for a business contract at Mowe Ogun State, she had collected my number at one event in Sagamu with the hope that she will help me with a job.
I was so excited to get the contract so I left for Mowe on this fateful day.
On getting to move I called this lady and ask me to cross to the other side of the road.
Lo and behold I saw this lady and we talked for about 20minute to negotiate the price, after we both agreed on the price she ask me to follow her to the venue where the party will be held.
On entering the car I saw two guys sitting at the back and a man who happens to be the driver, I was shocked when I entered the car, I was not myself again and wasn't feeling comfortable.
I picked my phone so that I can text my mom but the next thing I heard was a hot sounding slap, the guys at the back collected my phone and was trying to strangle my neck, I was unconscious.
This incident happened around 2pm in the afternoon, I wasnt myself until we arrived at the unknown spot..then my eyes was wide open, it was then I knew I had entered into kidnappers den.
I was tied down with rope and I met four different ladies who were already naked.
They collected my bag and my two phones, I started praying and asking God for forgiveness because I know that is the end, there is no way I can escape this.
They held us hostage until some set of people came and took three of the girls away after they have killed them.
To my greatest surprise the man ask me to thank my star that I would have been a dead soul by now and that I should keep on serving God.
I can't even recognize the location of the incident but when they release me and ask the people in that area, they told me that I'm in shimarwa.
It was God that saved me because I had to walk a long distance before I could see a car to help me down to Mowe bus stop because it was around 8pm In the night as I was left with nothing.
I had to sleep at a filling station after I had explained my experience to the manager.
I still feel the shock in my body because this is this first time in my life that I will be having such experience.
Let's be careful of people who transcact business with this season and I pray we will not be victims of kidnappers and unknown killer in Jesus name.

Congrats sister! May God continue to keep you safe in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by dopedan(m): 12:44am On Dec 18, 2022
Afriifa:
Ewoo Sissy! Nobi u na
Help me abeg
Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by kingthreat(m): 4:04am On Dec 18, 2022
iamL:

https://www.nairaland.com/6972683/how-boyfriend-used-fake-united

You said you lost your mum in this thread so which one were you trying to text again when then the kidnappers slapped/ collected your phone from you?

Another cruise..

You be correct investigator I swear. Na cruise.
Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by Afriifa(m): 5:52am On Dec 18, 2022
dopedan:

Help me abeg
maybe with data
Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by dopedan(m): 6:58am On Dec 18, 2022
Afriifa:
maybe with data
alright thanks alot
Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by Nostring: 7:23am On Dec 18, 2022
Liar
Re: How God Saved My Life From Being Killed by Uchenna10(m): 8:28am On Dec 18, 2022
OGwales:
See lamba

One of the kidnappers spotted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of My $100 Eaten By Rat / Russian Cult Leader Who He Is The Reincarnation Of Jesus Has Been Caught-photo / ICPC Boss, Owasanoye Reveals How To Curb Illicit Financial Flows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.