Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,354 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Journalist Who Shared The Video Of Peeing South Sudan President Dies Mysteriousl - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Journalist Who Shared The Video Of Peeing South Sudan President Dies Mysteriousl (2002 Views)

South Sudan President Peeing In His Trousers (Video) / Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Is Dead! (UAE President Dies At 73) / The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Journalist Who Shared The Video Of Peeing South Sudan President Dies Mysteriousl by meedoLock(m): 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2022
Is this a Kama or coincidence?

Journalist Who Shared The Video Of Peeing South Sudan President Dies Mysteriously
by Adebayo Paul December 17, 2022
Journalist Who Shared The Video Of Peeing South Sudan President Dies Mysteriously

The Journalist who shared the video of South Sudan President, Salva Kiir, was found to have committed su!c!de yesterday in his residence.

According to the note he left on his table, he blames his friend who shared the video with a former photographer who lost his job in a bitter way. The deceased reportedly listed the names of people who deliberately escalated the video and blamed himself
for negligence of showing it to a friend.

Salva Kiir Mayardit, 71, has been the president of the troubled northeast African country since its founding in 2011 and has continued to preside over a protracted conflict which has kept the country underdeveloped, with about 82 per cent of its citizens in poverty.

It is not clear whether Mr. Mayardit will seek to extend his 13-year grip on power with clear underlying health issues, but the country will be marching to the polls in 2023 for the first time since its founding.

The elections, which were first scheduled for 2015, have been postponed thrice owing to various factors, including an attempted coup

https://naijalamp.com/2022/12/17/journalist-who-shared-the-video-of-peeing-south-sudan-president-dies-mysteriously/

Re: Journalist Who Shared The Video Of Peeing South Sudan President Dies Mysteriousl by DeAdvokate(m): 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
But we were told that dividing this country will solve all their 'problems'

2 Likes

Re: Journalist Who Shared The Video Of Peeing South Sudan President Dies Mysteriousl by SmartPolician: 2:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
I don't know why that picture went viral because it was needless.

The man could have excused himself to pee, but he didn't because he has respect for his people and whoever was in that arena.

I was shocked when it made international headlines.

If the man walked away to use the bathroom ahead of time, heavens won't fall.

1 Like

Re: Journalist Who Shared The Video Of Peeing South Sudan President Dies Mysteriousl by Ikea81: 3:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
He was advised to die, just the way they advice you to resign or face termination.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journalist Who Shared The Video Of Peeing South Sudan President Dies Mysteriousl by Christistruth00: 3:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
Ikea81:
He was advised to die, just the way they advice you to resign or face termination.

He could have escaped to Kenya

1 Like

Re: Journalist Who Shared The Video Of Peeing South Sudan President Dies Mysteriousl by meedoLock(m): 3:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
People are not even afraid to broadcast any ill feeling things around
Re: Journalist Who Shared The Video Of Peeing South Sudan President Dies Mysteriousl by effort1: 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2022
SmartPolician:

The man could have excused himself to pee, but he didn't because he has respect for his people and whoever was in that arena.

The man is suffering from urine incontinence, a sign of old age. He has no business being in leadership. He is too old for the job, just like Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Journalist Who Shared The Video Of Peeing South Sudan President Dies Mysteriousl by meobizy(f): 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2022
Made up story. I don’t trust Naija bloggers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Journalist Who Shared The Video Of Peeing South Sudan President Dies Mysteriousl by fman(m): 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
meobizy:
Made up story. I don’t trust Naija bloggers.
keep living in Oblivion!!

2 Likes

Re: Journalist Who Shared The Video Of Peeing South Sudan President Dies Mysteriousl by ruggedtimi(m): 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
DeAdvokate:
But we were told that dividing this country will solve all their 'problems'
grin grin...I have always used them as an example for Ip*b to learn. And imagine the person's that died so this hat carrying man can become the president of a new country, and now his also wants to be a president
Re: Journalist Who Shared The Video Of Peeing South Sudan President Dies Mysteriousl by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2022
SmartPolician:

You are getting it wrong.

In most cases it's not about going to ease himself but he may be suffering from a medical condition where his bladder can't retain liquid for fee minutes without gushing out through his urinary tracks.

Adult Pampers is recommended for public function even when the person is taking his meds, the essence of it is to prevent this occurance.

I have seen someone with that condition, the period between when he feels pressed and when he actually urinates is not more than 10seconds. No matter him trying to leave for the restroom he must soil himself, this reduced when he started seeking for medical attention and observing doctors advice.

It's not about patriotism and not walking away from the venue, whether he does that or not that messy situation will occur if it is truly caused by medical issues. At his age as a septogenarian he may not be immune to health issues.

2 Likes

Re: Journalist Who Shared The Video Of Peeing South Sudan President Dies Mysteriousl by Blackfire(m): 7:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
Freedom of speech is guaranteed... but frredom after the speech is not guarantee

grin

1 Like

Re: Journalist Who Shared The Video Of Peeing South Sudan President Dies Mysteriousl by Vl3ly: 7:04am On Dec 18, 2022
slave master see wetin una cause you carry Biden senior broda put for south Sudan presidential seat
Re: Journalist Who Shared The Video Of Peeing South Sudan President Dies Mysteriousl by Obrigardo: 7:50am On Dec 18, 2022
SmartPolician:

Can't believe a sane human being wrote this!

WHAT THE FÜCK!!?
Re: Journalist Who Shared The Video Of Peeing South Sudan President Dies Mysteriousl by ednut1(m): 8:51am On Dec 18, 2022
Fake

Re: Journalist Who Shared The Video Of Peeing South Sudan President Dies Mysteriousl by Felabrity: 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2022
The president got disgraced and is going after the journalist that attended
Re: Journalist Who Shared The Video Of Peeing South Sudan President Dies Mysteriousl by fortunez1(m): 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2022
Ikea81:
Maybe instead of wiping out him and his family like the case of the INEC returning officer in Kano after 2015 elections or he dies alone by taking his own life .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Half-unclothed Women Protest Ukrainian Election / Queen Elizabeth Ii Is Dead. / Putin Has Called The U.S. Airstrikes On Syria An 'illegal Act Of Aggression'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.