Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Is This Happening To You This Festive Season - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This Happening To You This Festive Season (20939 Views)

Protecting Yourself Against Fake Job Offers This Festive Season / Young People And Lack Of Interest In Working: What Is Really Happening? / Npower, What is Happening To January 2018 Stipend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Happening To You This Festive Season by Pojomojo: 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
It's Christmas � Season, we know but please tell us that you are traveling to the village when we invite you for interviews this period ����

Two candidates that were supposed to meet with a client yesterday, after calling and scheduling them for interview did not show up.

Me: Kindly be reminded of your interview with xxxxxxxx company.

Candidate: Yes I will be there (meanwhile he has carried bag of rice and 20 litres of Sonola oil with his box of clothes on the way to his village �����)

Day of interview
Me: Good morning, please be reminded of your interview today at 11:00am

Me: hearing goat and hen screaming at the background and hoping it is not what I am thinking.......

Candidates: Aunty I am not around ooooo, please reschedule me for next year, why are you people still doing interview in Christmas season

Me: Lobatan����� who is your aunty ����

What will I tell the client

Recruiters is this happening to you this festive season?? How are you coping??

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Happening To You This Festive Season by phorget(m): 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
Candidate ought to had dedicated someone to represent him after all Tilumbu did something similar. undecided

150 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Is This Happening To You This Festive Season by Evaloyal2J(f): 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2022
Pojomojo:
It's Christmas � Season, we know but please tell us that you are traveling to the village when we invite you for interviews this period ����

Two candidates that were supposed to meet with a client yesterday, after calling and scheduling them for interview did not show up.

Candidate: Yes I will be there (meanwhile he has carried bag of rice and 20 litres of Sonola oil with his box of clothes on the way to his village �����)

Day of interview

Me: hearing goat and hen screaming at the background and hoping it is not what I am thinking.......

Candidates: Aunty I am not around ooooo, please reschedule me for next year, why are you people still doing interview in Christmas season

Where is location for this job?

22 Likes

Re: Is This Happening To You This Festive Season by Ibkrichie(m): 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2022
Can I replace him?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Happening To You This Festive Season by Triangles1(m): 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
Village people call him/her, not only picking the call but going there to visit them.

Meanwhile Christmas and new year will end he will start begging for TP to go back and continue searching for job from Jan - Dec.

Wetting show off don do my life I preferred to travel to village with one polo and bathroom slippers.

Village people are real, I repeat village people are real.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Happening To You This Festive Season by ltctechng: 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
Lol. Kinda funny

By the way, we build websites and mobile apps, don't forget to check our signature
Re: Is This Happening To You This Festive Season by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
Pojomojo:

This got me laughing grin grin

OP are you a new recruiter

Festive period is about the only time people have to rest and relax with their families

Anyways we learn everyday

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This Happening To You This Festive Season by EniHolar(f): 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
Respect Christmas nao

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Happening To You This Festive Season by Juanmike(m): 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
Let us all vote right. Urchins swallow your pride abd me obidient.
So that 30k BMC money will be a thing of the past.
Even the vulture meat business will be upgraded to 404 should Obi enter Aso rock.

19 Likes

Re: Is This Happening To You This Festive Season by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
Everyone deserves an holiday. The job seeker should just be plain about their intentions

And the recruiters should learn to have a rest. Life is not all about money alone.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This Happening To You This Festive Season by kollinz1234(m): 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
Lol the person is serious and am sure he/she does not need the job.

MEANWHILE READ THE BELOW MESSAGE

*PRINCE ARTHUR EZE'S REJECTION OF PETER OBI: A SIGN OF GOOD OAMEN, AN INDICATION THAT THERE IS TROUBLE IN THE KINGDOM OF DARKNESS IN NIGERIA, THE VERY REASON THE MASSES MUST STAND BY PETER OBI.*

Before I tell us why the open rejection of Peter Obi, the Labour Party Presidential Candidate in the 2023 elections by Prince Arthur Eze is a good OAMEN, a sign of good thing to come for the ordinary Nigerian and the very reason Nigerians must stand up to support Peter Obi, let me tell those who do not know Prince Arthur Eze who he is.

Arthur Eze is a Nigerian oil mogul, philanthropist, politician, and the CEO of Atlas Oranto Petroleum, the largest privately held Nigerian exploration and production group. The Igbos call him, ‘ozoigbondu’ of Igboland and he is said to be the 8th wealthiest man in Africa. Prince Arthur Eze is from Anambra State.

*WHY ARHTUR EZE IS AFRAID OF PETER OBI*

Before the emergence of Peter Obi as governor of Anambra State in 2006, Anambra State was one of the most dangerous states in Nigeria, held down by armed robbers on one side and on the other side, a set of very greedy and dangerous political godfathers which included amongts others, Prince Arthur Eze, Chief Chris Uba and many others.

Anambra State became ungovernable from 1999 to 2003 under Gov. Chiwonke Mbadinuju, a PDP governor, as it was a constant tusle between the governor and these greedy godfathers on who to control the finances of the State. In order to make sure that Chiwonke Mbadinuju is not given a second term in office, the tusle let to the killing of the Chairman of the Nigerian Bar Association, Anambra branch and his wife to finally tarnish the image of the then governor and put a stop to his second term ambition.

Chief Chiwonke Mbadinuju was succeeded in office by Dr. Chris Ngige another PDP governor in 2003 who was again sponsored by these greedy political godfathers and cabals. Again, Dr. Ngige was not allowed to rule the State as his refusal to part with almost all the internally generated revenue of the State was seen as an a front and arround 2005, Dr. Ngige, a sitting governor was forcefully kidnapped and asked to resign which he refused.

By providence, in 2006, the Judiciary came to the rescue of the Anambra people by declaring Peter Obi the actual winner of the 2003 governorship election in the state which saw the removal of the cabal-sponsored Chris Ngige from office and brought normalcy back to the State and the cabals who had no hands in the emergence of Peter Obi had to return to whatever business they were doing and that marked the end of them feasting on Anambra treasury, an act Arthur Eze will never forgive Peter Obi.

Again, Prince Arthur Eze as one of the Igbo 'political leaders' has been one of those negotiating nationally for what comes to the Igbo people. He has since 1999 remained one of the cabals that is on the neck of Nigeria. Recent news has it that since 1999 to date, for anyone to become governor of Anambra State, you must meet certain condition given by Arthur Eze, except in the case of Peter Obi, which has much to do with parting with certain percentage of the State's internally generated revenue and giving him powers to appoint certain numbers of commissioners. No wonder, Gov. Chukwuma Soludo(Nwa Mgbafo) and Prince Arthur Eze are currently best of friends and the first action in office by Soludo as governor was to increase taxes paid by taxis and motorcycle riders.

So as to remain relevant both in business and politics, Prince Arthur Eze has remained friend with all the presidents in Nigeria and in 2019, he told the Igbo people to vote for Muhammadu Buhari because Buhari will handover to Engr. Dave Umahi of Ebonyi State. These formed part of the reasons Engr. David Umahi defected from PDP to APC and today, will Buhari still hand over to David Umahi? Arthur Eze is currently asking Igbos to support Atiku Abubakar because Atiku will handover to Gov. Chukwuma Soludo. Will the Igbos and Nigerians believe this deceit from him again?

Prince Arthur Eze has never supported any cause that will not be to the benefit of his business. His fear about Peter Obi is the general fear currently inherent in every person, man or woman that has been feasting on Nigeria's treasury who believes the emergence of Peter Obi as president of Nigeria in 2023 will put a stop to it.

For you ordinary Nigerian yearning for good governance, hear me , more people like Arthur Eze will come up in the days ahead to say they don't support Peter Obi. But these are clear signs that there is trouble in the kingdom of darkness in Nigeria, a good oamen and reason we must all work to deliver Peter Obi in 2023 to free Nigeria and Nigerians from their captivity and bondage. If Zambia, Kenya, Rwanda could do it, my people, we can do it too in 2023.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Happening To You This Festive Season by Hambivert: 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
This is a case of, if the village people don't come for you, you can go to them. Aluta Continua

Anyways, the notice should have been this way.

Dear Lobatan, Seasons Greetings!

We understand that this season is a season of love and connecting with family, friends and rewinding on life activities through out this year.

With this in mind, we are sparogatively obliged to ask if it would be appropriate to go ahead with our scheduled engagement slated for the 30th of December, 2022.

Please do well to inform us of your decision before the 29th of December 2022, as non response would indicate your approval to progress on existing arrangements. We would appreciate your decision and engage you therein.

Yours faithfully,
Aunty

Nigerian bosses should be people oriented and allow for rest and enjoyment small. These little givings rejuvenate people and bring out the best of their productive selves which would in turn be a big plus for the organization.

11 Likes

Re: Is This Happening To You This Festive Season by sofeo(m): 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
Alright!
Re: Is This Happening To You This Festive Season by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
Triangles1:
Village people
Lol@ Village people. cheesy

END OF THREAD!

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This Happening To You This Festive Season by missionmex(m): 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ibkrichie:
Can I replace him?
Can you do the job?

1 Like

Re: Is This Happening To You This Festive Season by tim1256(m): 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
APC has set a very horrible pattern already. There's nothing wrong in them sending someone to represent them since APC has introduced that, let them send someone there for the interview.
Shikena

4 Likes

Re: Is This Happening To You This Festive Season by bigdammyj: 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
No.
Re: Is This Happening To You This Festive Season by agya1: 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
If its not wickedness and taking advantage of the scarce job situation in the country why will a recruiter schedule interviews for this festive period? It's means the recruiter itself is not self aware.

15 Likes

Re: Is This Happening To You This Festive Season by DenreleDave(m): 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
If i have an interview on Jan 1st, I will attend it..... To me everyday is no special day... All day na normal day for me....

I can't risk being jobless bcox I wan travel......

Original Clipper for sale.... New and still sealed

Online price is 6,500...

Retailers sell from 7k above

I am selling for just 5k...

Lagos mainland.... Whatsp/call: Zero 8 1 triple 6 zero 5 four 7 1

1 Like

Re: Is This Happening To You This Festive Season by GoodCane: 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
This is exactly why every sane Nigerian Must as a matter of urgency vote massively for peter Obi.

Peter Obi is the only man capable of fixing this country. Thank God for peter Obi if not we would have been left with sniper and otapiapia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Happening To You This Festive Season by SaintMartinez(m): 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
Mehn, interview in a very wrong time. Una suppose consider that person o. Smiles

5 Likes

Re: Is This Happening To You This Festive Season by kokoye(m): 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
Yet they'll blame the government.

Smh
Re: Is This Happening To You This Festive Season by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
I can be savage at you If you want to do the interview on Christmas day or boxing day.
Re: Is This Happening To You This Festive Season by Eriggs: 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
Hambivert:
Sparogatively
....na for where u come across this your word wey no dey anywhere for dictionary or anywhere for this world sef.
U just manufacture and conjure some word sha.
U try no be small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Happening To You This Festive Season by makavalley(m): 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
very unserious human beings But it's Christmas though grin grin >
Re: Is This Happening To You This Festive Season by sonnie10: 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
Don’t worry, until somebody appears for interview with her Christmas ankara and scarf, then you will understand.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Happening To You This Festive Season by headbasher96(m): 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
Oo
Re: Is This Happening To You This Festive Season by ImoleNaija: 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
Re: Is This Happening To You This Festive Season by Angelfrost(m): 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
I even once heard that some ladies resign prior to Christmas holidays to enable them meet up with town reunions for reasons I still can't seem understand!

Some young people never hungry yet... They are overfed and over-privileged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Happening To You This Festive Season by Mayeldah(m): 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
Oga, recruiter, you sef should rest

Interview no dey tire you grin

We can continue January 3rd

8 Likes

Re: Is This Happening To You This Festive Season by obajoey(m): 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
phorget:
Candidate ought to had dedicated someone to represent him after all Tilumbu did something similar. undecided
Wicked
Re: Is This Happening To You This Festive Season by shawnfamous(m): 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
Pojomojo:

Day of interview

please, I'm in dire need of a job.. i would be very grateful if u kindly respond positively to this. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Updated List Of Fake Scam Job Interview Address In Lagos Nigeria / 2018 FRSC Recruitment: 2000+ Applicants For Screening In Rivers State (Pics) / Top Four Most Dreaded Marketing Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.