Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Is This Happening To You This Festive Season - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This Happening To You This Festive Season (20984 Views)

Protecting Yourself Against Fake Job Offers This Festive Season / Young People And Lack Of Interest In Working: What Is Really Happening? / Npower, What is Happening To January 2018 Stipend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Happening To You This Festive Season by Rubyjade: 4:28am On Dec 31, 2022
grin
Ddworld:

You like gnld? grin Which reasonable company will keep disturbing people for job? Add one plus 2. Good luck grin
Re: Is This Happening To You This Festive Season by Generalkorex(m): 5:40am On Dec 31, 2022
@pojomojo
What date was the interview supposed to hold?
When did the person apply?

2 Likes

Re: Is This Happening To You This Festive Season by IyaTola: 5:58am On Dec 31, 2022
Generalkorex:
@pojomojo
Good question

2 Likes

Re: Is This Happening To You This Festive Season by Ibkrichie(m): 8:34am On Dec 31, 2022
Ddworld:

You like gnld? grin Which reasonable company will keep disturbing people for job? Add one plus 2. Good luck grin

Lol, me too dey think am
Re: Is This Happening To You This Festive Season by Redstorm(m): 9:45am On Dec 31, 2022
Wiseandtrue:

This got me laughing grin grin

OP are you a new recruiter

Festive period is about the only time people have to rest and relax with their families

Anyways we learn everyday

Shouldn't you secure a job first before relaxing with your family?
Re: Is This Happening To You This Festive Season by Psoul(m): 10:29am On Dec 31, 2022
Pojomojo:
It's Christmas � Season, we know but please tell us that you are traveling to the village when we invite you for interviews this period ����

Two candidates that were supposed to meet with a client yesterday, after calling and scheduling them for interview did not show up.

Me: Kindly be reminded of your interview with xxxxxxxx company.

Candidate: Yes I will be there (meanwhile he has carried bag of rice and 20 litres of Sonola oil with his box of clothes on the way to his village �����)

Day of interview
Me: Good morning, please be reminded of your interview today at 11:00am

Me: hearing goat and hen screaming at the background and hoping it is not what I am thinking.......

Candidates: Aunty I am not around ooooo, please reschedule me for next year, why are you people still doing interview in Christmas season

Me: Lobatan����� who is your aunty ����

What will I tell the client

Recruiters is this happening to you this festive season?? How are you coping??

That must be a reckless recruiter.
How can you fix an interview for a Christian job seeker on Christmas week.
If you needed them so urgently, why didn't you conduct the interview in November?
The employer calling you for interview on Christmas week will never give you Christmas holidays.
If you like Christmas holidays, pls don't go for this job.

1 Like

Re: Is This Happening To You This Festive Season by Psoul(m): 11:00am On Dec 31, 2022
Triangles1:
Village people call him/her, not only picking the call but going there to visit them.

Meanwhile Christmas and new year will end he will start begging for TP to go back and continue searching for job from Jan - Dec.

Wetting show off don do my life I preferred to travel to village with one polo and bathroom slippers.

Village people are real, I repeat village people are real.

You are wrong here.
It is very unwise to fix interview for people on an international holidays.
It is not even as if the job is such that has extreme value or an indispensable kind of job.
This may be N50,000 kind of job.
The job may actually be important to the prospective employee, but that is not the reason to fix the interview when it will be utterly inconveniencing to them. I don't think that the job is a military one or related to military.
Christmas date is fixed and once in a year, so why fixing interview within that period when you can adjust your appointment?
Re: Is This Happening To You This Festive Season by victorazy(m): 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
Evaloyal2J:

Where is location for this job?

AsoRock
Re: Is This Happening To You This Festive Season by Pojomojo: 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
Generalkorex:
@pojomojo
22nd
Re: Is This Happening To You This Festive Season by Pojomojo: 4:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
Papichulostunne:

Please what is the job description. I am in need of a job. I am presently in delta State

How do i contact you and what do i need to submit?
it's in Lagos
Re: Is This Happening To You This Festive Season by Papichulostunne(m): 6:34pm On Jan 01, 2023
Pojomojo:
it's in Lagos
is it still available or can you connect me with a job as a recuiter? I am an engineer but qith little experience. Mechanical field.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN / Job Vacancies At Arik Air In Abuja / Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.