Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband (48703 Views)

Saidi Balogun Dazzles In White To Celebrate 55th Birthday (Photos) / Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) / Kemi Olunloyo's 55th Birthday Dinner, Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by Pclemenza: 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
Kelvin3476:

REGINA ASKIA MY FAVOURITE ACTRESS IN THE WORLD FOLLOWED BY LIZ BENSON.

NO NOLLYWOOD MOVIE CAN EVER MATCH THE CLASS OF "ESCAPE FROM CONGO AND MOST WANTED".
We had very classy action movies. I also remember State of Emergency. The good old days not the storyline we have in today's nollywood
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by Olodo24: 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
Pclemenza:

She was beautiful as a young actress with charming eyes and alluring accent. You can't help but love her and what she does.
Fake accent though. Exaggeration was her brand in the movie World. I loved her as an actress those days cos I was just a child, but I do watch some of those old movies now and I realised she was a very bad actress. She still has some passable performances like Veno and Festival of Fire
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by zona376: 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
angry angry
teekay213:
My crush when I was a boy,,,chai

I dreamt that time I was going to be a pilot and marry her..

But man still dey hustle cry cry cry
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by StanislausWeCan(m): 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2022
Tboy222:
Men regina askia one my favourite Hollywood actress of all time followed by liz benson and Genevieve nnaji.

My favourite movies of her were most wanted also starring ibinabo fiberesima and Bob Manuel, followed by festival of fire, there is one which I can't remember now in which she showed saint obi hell, the scene which she pulled off her panties on the beach still with her clothes on and threw it into the sea, that part of the movie when saint obi grabbed her by the shoulder and the look from her eyes men I will never forget.
Scores to settle
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by MrColdsweat: 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
Olodo24:
Suicide Mission. I watched that as a kid. I remember than chanting "Austin uh uh". Lol.. I miss childhood
She turned into a dog when thr bottle broke
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by NoToPile: 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
sharone21:

If I remember clearly, there was an episode of Gulder Ultimate search where Chioma Chukwuka disappointed fans with her character.

Omotola ha not been out of controversy including her hubby.... There were rumors flying up and down.

Reggy was lucky she found Rudolph, I remembered then he was still this hair plaiting black American guy, at a time it was even like they almost divorced but we thank God.... I think he even had an acciden at a time which was a life re-setting encounter for him.

Truth is many of them were able to turn the lemons life threw at them to lemonades and not just being discouraged by the 'process' in between.

You remembered the story true true. Those days of ecomium magazine and other gossip magazine ( don't even know if ecomium is still existing in this internet time)

1 Like

Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by Peppysco: 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
Regina Askia, Liz Benson and then, Omotola and Lilian Bach, those were the beautiful faces of Nollywood back then. I don't even follow the Wood anymore.
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by MeeztaBugaman: 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
Fedrick100:

And Chioma Chukwu Uka Apotha

This one you mentioned had many issues of being rude and unfriendly. I remember when she even called our some of her friends in the movie industry for sidelining her and not giving her a movie role because of her attitude.

Call better people abeg. I wonder why you will even call her name in a post for top lady like Regina. Choima is not in their level in the movie industry.
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by Kelvin3476: 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2022
Pclemenza:

We had very classy action movies. I also remember State of Emergency. The good old days not the storyline we have in today's nollywood
EXACTLY BRO.
I QUITED WATCHN NAIJA MOVIE AFTER THE SETS OF " FULFILLMENT, SCORE TO SETTLE, ETC " .

ITS BETA I MANAGE ANNOYING ZEEWORLD THAN A NAIJA MOVIE.

ONES SECOND AND 3RD BEST MOVIE INDUSTRY IN THE WORLD
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by GUNITGuy: 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
She's old now
I can't famz her again
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by MacDani(m): 11:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
Konjiboii:

That's what most modern women are in denial with, they think they will forever remain beautiful with a sexy body. They scream feminism and how they don't need a man yet they silently wish to have someone to hold and fvck. We are humans and they are certain things we can try as possible to stop but at the end of the day it's deep inside our gene.

Simon Cowell of x factor, AGT and BGT, go ask him how far cuz now he looks like his worst nightmare.... Li3 with age is ok, Li3 with Certificate is ok, Li3 with every every well, it's acceptable but never Li3 against nature because nature will always speak for himself...
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by Waywardson6: 11:25pm On Dec 17, 2022
She's still very beautiful. Thank you Regina Askia for the lovely childhood memories. Movies such as Dark Goddess, Full Moon, Most Wanted & Suicide Mission. Happy Birthday Mami.
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by Maski87: 12:19am On Dec 18, 2022
Oyibo dey chop better toto
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by chudez0147(m): 1:24am On Dec 18, 2022
alingo2013:

Who can forget that movie it changed my thinking of women from childhood
DamnNigga
Please throw more light about the movie
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by faceLAGOS: 4:31am On Dec 18, 2022
wiseone28:
90s badt girl..

I still remember the movie... Highway to the grave

Was that the movie she got pregnant and the husband was looking for her upandan? E be like say she psycho for the movie due to the pregnancy or something.

E don tey small sha

smiley
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by faceLAGOS: 4:33am On Dec 18, 2022
nedekid:

Hmm, no controversy with regina those days or even omotola, then and recently?
Check you news well ohh.

Omotola does not look innocent to me.

She fit carry ogun swear say she no ride another ponron apart from her husband’s.

Yorùbá women can cheat well well.

sad

1 Like

Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by phemmyfour: 5:15am On Dec 18, 2022
Stanweezy:
Truly beauty doesn't last, this woman that year with her killers (body) squad
Beauty fades

1 Like

Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by wiseone28: 6:28am On Dec 18, 2022
faceLAGOS:

Was that the movie she got pregnant and the husband was looking for her upandan? E be like say she psycho for the movie due to the pregnancy or something.

E don tey small sha

smiley
Na the movie she made Segun Arinze chop foam..

Obanje runs babe.
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by riczy(m): 6:47am On Dec 18, 2022
MzErica:
This woman is pure class! I remember the hit movie she played a lead roll; full moon back in the 90s.

She's not like the yamlegger/ipob olosho actresses we have now. That tribe is hell bent on destroying our integrity in Nigeria. That's why their men are into ritual killings and drug trafficking.
u cud still make ur point without vilifying a fellow tribe! We are all Nigerians!
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by faceLAGOS: 6:53am On Dec 18, 2022
wiseone28:
Na the movie she made Segun Arinze chop foam..

Obanje runs babe.

Na saint obi be the husband for the movie.

I used to watch nollywood gan, back then in 2004/2005.

Na #30 naira we dey rent cassette then.

Damn!
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by wiseone28: 6:58am On Dec 18, 2022
faceLAGOS:

Na saint obi be the husband for the movie.

I used to watch nollywood gan, back then in 2004/2005.

Na #30 naira we dey rent cassette then.

Damn!
The movie was before year 2000 grin

2004/2005 was VCD already
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by Stanweezy(m): 7:04am On Dec 18, 2022
phemmyfour:
Beauty fades

Character sure pass bkus when the beauty fades off and dia is no character the love will disappear bkus nothing to appease the eye again
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by dealslip(f): 7:22am On Dec 18, 2022
You all seems to forget she was originally a beauty queen before she started acting. She was Ms Akwa Ibom or so
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by dealslip(f): 7:26am On Dec 18, 2022
You all seems to forget she was originally a beauty queen before she started acting. She was Ms Akwa Ibom and was the most beautiful girl in Nigeria 1989

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by faceLAGOS: 7:28am On Dec 18, 2022
wiseone28:
The movie was before year 2000 grin

2004/2005 was VCD already

grin
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by emmyluizzz: 7:53am On Dec 18, 2022
DevilSignature:
cool

She is still fresh and at this point her sex drive is still active.

Better shuga mummy something

to suck her Toto dey hungry me

sweet MILF
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by Nmezor(f): 9:37am On Dec 18, 2022
Happy 55th birthday ma
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by SWATMan: 10:47am On Dec 18, 2022
MzErica:
This woman is pure class! I remember the hit movie she played a lead roll; full moon back in the 90s.

She's not like the yamlegger/ipob olosho actresses we have now. That tribe is hell bent on destroying our integrity in Nigeria. That's why their men are into ritual killings and drug trafficking.

Yes we know and they didn't stop you from reforming the mess you just pointed out. I just hate it when people condemn without making any effort to play a positive role but rather spewing thrash to massage the ego of your hate filled ilks. Bigot.
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by weljewel: 10:55am On Dec 18, 2022
Thanks be to God for gifts, transportation, victory, winning, for the mass, for communion, direction, Thanksgiving and Grace.
Thank you Most Holy El Shaddai for Mercy Anointing.
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by weljewel: 10:56am On Dec 18, 2022
Thank you Most High God for the grace of FAVOUR ANOINTING.
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by lendahand(m): 11:19am On Dec 18, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:
For sale … beautify your TV stand , Table or bedside with this beautiful night lamp .
how much for the lamp
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by alingo2013(m): 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2022
chudez0147:

DamnNigga
Please throw more light about the movie

It's on YouTube

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olabisi Monsurat Dies From Complications 10 Days After Childbirth / Picture Of Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze & His Wife Nneoma / Seyi Law Blasts 2 Men Who Said His Daughter Is Obese (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.