Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Case Closed: Messi Is The Greatest Player Of All Time (G.O.A.T). - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Case Closed: Messi Is The Greatest Player Of All Time (G.O.A.T). (400 Views)

Respect To The Two Greatest Players Of All Time(G.O.A.T) / The 50 Greatest Player Of All Time Have Been Ranked ; Ronaldo, Messi, Pele / Lionel Skills | The Best Of All Time (G.O.A.T) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Case Closed: Messi Is The Greatest Player Of All Time (G.O.A.T). by Great100000: 7:55pm On Dec 18, 2022
Congratulations to Argentina.

Congratulations to Messi.

Even though I supported France tonight, but it didn't go way I wanted.

Messi is now the Greatest Player Of All Time.

He has won everything, World Cup, Copa America, La Liga, League 1, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Super Cup, World Club Cup, Balon D'or, World Football Player of the player and now World Cup Player of the Tournament.

Re: Case Closed: Messi Is The Greatest Player Of All Time (G.O.A.T). by aswani(m): 8:10pm On Dec 18, 2022
He is not fit to lace Maradona's boots. Join him and Ronaldo together, there isn't as much talent as you would find in Diego's little finger.
Re: Case Closed: Messi Is The Greatest Player Of All Time (G.O.A.T). by Kingkyle1(m): 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2022
aswani:
He is not fit to lace Maradona's boots. Join him and Ronaldo together, there isn't as much talent as you would find in Diego's little finger.

DEY PLAY
Re: Case Closed: Messi Is The Greatest Player Of All Time (G.O.A.T). by aswani(m): 9:08pm On Dec 18, 2022
Kingkyle1:

DEY PLAY

Tok ya own make I tok my own.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Jessica O.Matthew ,A Nigerian -American That Invented "SOCCKET BALL" / Napoli Hit Man Victor Osimhen To Sit With His Agent About His Future In Man U / A MUST WIN GAME FOR TODAY!!!! check in now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.