Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Ipob: Dangote Truck Drivers Stop Delivery Of Cement To South East - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ipob: Dangote Truck Drivers Stop Delivery Of Cement To South East (1959 Views)

Dangote Truck Runs Into Primero Bus Stop Along Ikorodu Road (Photos, Video) / Dangote Truck And Bus Collide In Plateau, Many Dead (Disturbing Photos) / Dangote To Give 250k To Anyone Who Reports Erring Dangote Truck Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob: Dangote Truck Drivers Stop Delivery Of Cement To South East by Biodun556(m): 4:24am On Dec 19, 2022
Dangote truck drivers stop delivery of cement to south East over killing of colleague by ipob

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob: Dangote Truck Drivers Stop Delivery Of Cement To South East by Biodun556(m): 4:25am On Dec 19, 2022
Ipob i.gbo terrorists must be stopped

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ipob: Dangote Truck Drivers Stop Delivery Of Cement To South East by ipobarecriminals: 4:43am On Dec 19, 2022
cool very GOOD.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob: Dangote Truck Drivers Stop Delivery Of Cement To South East by hammerT: 4:44am On Dec 19, 2022
IBETO TIME HAVE COME.

WE NEVER LIKED DANGOTE.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ipob: Dangote Truck Drivers Stop Delivery Of Cement To South East by newdawnlive: 4:47am On Dec 19, 2022
their end will be worst than their beginning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob: Dangote Truck Drivers Stop Delivery Of Cement To South East by hammerT: 4:51am On Dec 19, 2022
Biodun556:

SHAME KILL YOU THERE, YOU HAVE NO SHAME.

ONLY A BASTARD DONT KNOW THE WAY TO HIS FATHER HOUSE.

TO YOUR TENT O ISRAEL.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ipob: Dangote Truck Drivers Stop Delivery Of Cement To South East by ipobarecriminals: 5:00am On Dec 19, 2022
Biodun556:
IPOBPIGS,UGM,ESN terrorists must be stopped
fixed angrycoolangry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob: Dangote Truck Drivers Stop Delivery Of Cement To South East by ipobarecriminals: 5:04am On Dec 19, 2022
sad LIKED kor LINKEDIN ni.No trucks dey enter there for now till PYTHONS KILL ALL PIGS cool shockedangrycheesy there/peace
restore
hammerT:
IBETO TIME HAVE COME.

WE NEVER LIKED DANGOTE.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob: Dangote Truck Drivers Stop Delivery Of Cement To South East by Macphenson: 5:05am On Dec 19, 2022
Good market for Ibeto Cement, Bua Cement and Larfarge Cement.

8 Likes

Re: Ipob: Dangote Truck Drivers Stop Delivery Of Cement To South East by hammerT: 5:10am On Dec 19, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
sad LIKED kor LINKEDIN ni.No trucks dey enter there for now till PYTHONS KILL ALL PIGS cool shockedangrycheesy there/peace
restore

U ARE MOST LIKELY A HOPELESS AFONJA.

A BASTARD THAT CANNOT POINT THE HOUSE OF HIS FATHER.

THE ONLY THING THAT AWAITS YOU IN IGBOLAND IS DEATH.

WE HAVE SEEN BUHARI OFF, HE LEAVES IN FEB. BURATAI WE SAW HIM OFF TOO.

SAVE YOUR THREATS FOR PEOPLE THAT CARE.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob: Dangote Truck Drivers Stop Delivery Of Cement To South East by chigoziri2403(m): 5:11am On Dec 19, 2022
This is a scenario of make person own spoil before another person own Go better
What goes around comes around, esn beware

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob: Dangote Truck Drivers Stop Delivery Of Cement To South East by ipobarecriminals: 5:13am On Dec 19, 2022
grin grin sadMynd44,Nlfpmod grin
hammerT:

U ARE MOST LIKELY A HOPELESS AFONJA.

A BASTARD THAT CANNOT POINT THE HOUSE OF HIS FATHER.

THE ONLY THING THAT AWAITS YOU IN IGBOLAND IS DEATH.

WE HAVE SEEN BUHARI OFF, HE LEAVES IN FEB. BURATAI WE SAW HIM OFF TOO.

SAVE YOUR THREATS FOR PEOPLE THAT CARE.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob: Dangote Truck Drivers Stop Delivery Of Cement To South East by hammerT: 5:14am On Dec 19, 2022
chigoziri2403:
This is a scenario of make person own spoil before another person own Go better
What goes around comes around, esn beware

U DON CARRY IGBO MONIKER COME, YOU REALLY DISGRACED YORUBA PEOPLE ON THIS SITE.

TUAH!

2 Likes

Re: Ipob: Dangote Truck Drivers Stop Delivery Of Cement To South East by muykem: 5:17am On Dec 19, 2022
They want to be a president. No friends only enemy include the people of South south. 2023 election results from South south will say more.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob: Dangote Truck Drivers Stop Delivery Of Cement To South East by chigoziri2403(m): 5:17am On Dec 19, 2022
hammerT:

U DON CARRY IGBO MONIKER COME, YOU REALLY DISGRACED YORUBA PEOPLE ON THIS SITE.

TUAH!
Dey play
That's why these people hit you hard, because of failure to pay attention to detail

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob: Dangote Truck Drivers Stop Delivery Of Cement To South East by ipobarecriminals: 5:18am On Dec 19, 2022
grin mynd44,Nlfpmod Rule number 2 cool grin
hammerT:

AFTER QUOTING ME, U GO CALLING MODS.

POSTING TEETH EMOJI!

U ARE A DISGRACE, SEE THE WAY ONLY YOU IS POSTING ON A MATTER THAT DOES NOT INVOLVE YORUBA PEOPLE.

LATER, WHEN WE CALL YOU FULANI SLAVE, U WONDER Y.

YOU ARE A HOPELESS PERSON.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob: Dangote Truck Drivers Stop Delivery Of Cement To South East by hammerT: 5:18am On Dec 19, 2022
chigoziri2403:

Dey play
That's why these people hit you hard, because of failure to pay attention to detail

CONFIRMED AFONJA!

3 Likes

Re: Ipob: Dangote Truck Drivers Stop Delivery Of Cement To South East by kettykin: 5:18am On Dec 19, 2022
Watch how dangote cement will loose market value, this is a highly competitive market with very serious people ready to cash in on this blunder,let's see who looses last last .
If these comes to light then I am divesting from dangote cement

4 Likes

Re: Ipob: Dangote Truck Drivers Stop Delivery Of Cement To South East by lexylaw40: 5:20am On Dec 19, 2022
Thank God ...
Re: Ipob: Dangote Truck Drivers Stop Delivery Of Cement To South East by hammerT: 5:21am On Dec 19, 2022
THIS IS A WELCOME DEVELOPMENT, AS I STATED EARLIER.

2023, IS GRADUALLY TAKING SHAPE.

DANGOTE CEMENT SHOULD NEVER BE IN IGBO LAND.

WE HAVE BUSINESS MEN CAPABLE OF SUPPLYING THAT MARKET AND MEETING THE DEMANDS.

DANGOTE IS NOT CREATING EMPLOYEMENT IN SE, BUT RATHER COMING AND TAKING OUR MONEY.

SO, WHO LOSE?

THE TRUCK DRIVERS SHOULD CONSIDER DELIVERING TO NIGER REPUBLIC OR BE LAYED OFF.

HAHAHA!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob: Dangote Truck Drivers Stop Delivery Of Cement To South East by chigoziri2403(m): 5:21am On Dec 19, 2022
hammerT:

CONFIRMED AFONJA!
Continue, it's just the innocent souls I pity

2 Likes

Re: Ipob: Dangote Truck Drivers Stop Delivery Of Cement To South East by hammerT: 5:22am On Dec 19, 2022
chigoziri2403:

Continue, it's just the innocent souls I pity

SHARAP, AFONJA, I AM NOT LIKE YOU.

GOD FORBID, I BE A SLAVE.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob: Dangote Truck Drivers Stop Delivery Of Cement To South East by hammerT: 5:24am On Dec 19, 2022
IF SE EVER BEG DANGOTE TRUCK DRIVERS, I WILL CUT OFF MY PENIS.

WE HAVE YOUNG MEN READY TO DO THAT JOB IN OUR REGION.

WE HAVE MARKETERS THAT WILL SUPPLY THE MARKET WITH CEMENT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob: Dangote Truck Drivers Stop Delivery Of Cement To South East by owobokiri(m): 5:24am On Dec 19, 2022
Biodun556:

Firstly, you need to go and stop your terrorist fathers and uncles that are responsible for all the killings around Enugu and Ebony States! We don't have any sort of borders with you, so we are not dragging anything! We all know in this country that as primitive primates, all you guys know how to do is to kill, maim and destroy. As long as your wild siblings continue to kill innocent villagers in their sleep all over Enugu and Ebony States, so long will they meet their waterloo at intervals, since the owners of the land are very good at fighting fire with more fire.
When you're done with Dangote and food blockades, you should also try air and water blockades!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob: Dangote Truck Drivers Stop Delivery Of Cement To South East by hammerT: 5:26am On Dec 19, 2022
owobokiri:

First you need to go and stop your terrorist fathers and uncles that are responsible for all the killings around Enugu and Ebony States! We don't have any sort of borders with you do we are not dragging anything! We all know in this country that as primitive primates, all you guys know how to do is to kill, maim and destroy. As long as your wild siblings continue to kill innocent villagers in their sleep all over Enugu and Ebony States, so long will they meet their waterloo at intervals, since the owners of the land are very good at fighting fire with more fire.
When you're done with Dangote and food blockades, you should also try air and water blockades!

CHAI, YOU TOO MUCH, THAT LAST PART, 'AIR AND WATER BLOCKADE', MAKE ME LAUGH FALL COMOT FOR CHAIR. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ipob: Dangote Truck Drivers Stop Delivery Of Cement To South East by owobokiri(m): 5:28am On Dec 19, 2022
hammerT:
IF SE EVER BEG DANGOTE TRUCK DRIVERS, I WILL CUT OFF MY PENIS.

WE HAVE YOUNG MEN READY TO DO THAT JOB IN OUR REGION.

WE HAVE MARKETERS THAT WILL SUPPLY THE MARKET WITH CEMENT.

Let Dangote supply his golden cement to his uncles that prefer mud houses in Kano and sokoto! We will see who needs the other more..

After all, Dangote cement sells cheaper in those places when compared to other areas including kogi State where the cement is actually produced!

Nonsense and ingredients..

4 Likes

Re: Ipob: Dangote Truck Drivers Stop Delivery Of Cement To South East by hammerT: 5:32am On Dec 19, 2022
owobokiri:

Let Dangote supply his golden cement to his uncles that prefer mud houses in Kano and sokoto! We will see who needs the other more..

After all, Dangote cement sells cheaper in those places when compared to other areas including kogi State where the cement is actually produced!

Nonsense and ingredients..

DANGOTE JUST HELPED US DO THE NEEDFUL.

IMAGINE SOMETHING THAT WE PRAY FOR AND WOULD LIKE TO DO, BEING DONE FOR US, WITHOUT ANY EFFORT.

IF WE BAN DANGOTE, HE WOULD HAVE TAKE US TO COURT AND CONTINUED TO SUPPLY CEMENT.

WHAT GOD CANNOT DO, DOES NOT EXIST.

DANGOTE BETTER NOT BE THE DOG THAT GOES BACK TO HIS VOMIT.

HE SHOULD FOREVER KEEP OFF SE.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob: Dangote Truck Drivers Stop Delivery Of Cement To South East by onoja12: 6:22am On Dec 19, 2022
Only the foolish can think so,let me ask you which tribe in Nigeria do you think is stupid.no tribe in Nigeria enjoys Nigeria more than the Igbo,if you are happy that dangote is shutting down in the south east for ibeto,then prepare for several Igbo businesses to be shut down in other Regions.
hammerT:
IBETO TIME HAVE COME.

WE NEVER LIKED DANGOTE.

4 Likes

Re: Ipob: Dangote Truck Drivers Stop Delivery Of Cement To South East by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:27am On Dec 19, 2022
Good..Good...Good

Time for yorubas to take this advantage and develop Ekiti,Ogun,Osun,Ondo,Oyo..

Enough is enough of everybody coming from lagos

Ndi ala. IBETO loading.....!

2 Likes

Re: Ipob: Dangote Truck Drivers Stop Delivery Of Cement To South East by BOLATINUBU01: 6:28am On Dec 19, 2022
Macphenson:
Good market for Ibeto Cement, Bua Cement and Larfarge Cement.
shey no be Fulani man get bus? Ipob go still burn thier truck
Re: Ipob: Dangote Truck Drivers Stop Delivery Of Cement To South East by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:30am On Dec 19, 2022
chigoziri2403:

Dey play

Hit hard but you self dey queue for filling station but Qatar wey get your same oil dey host world cup

TueH to slaves

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hidden Rise Of Hiv In Uk (caused By African Immigrants) / Emirates Vacation Club / ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.