Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Does Forever Living Products Cure Bilateral Varicocele - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Forever Living Products Cure Bilateral Varicocele (622 Views)

Bilateral Varicocele / Forever Living Product / Does Forever Living Product Really Works For Hbp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Forever Living Products Cure Bilateral Varicocele by Questionforme: 12:30pm On Dec 19, 2022
Good morning I did bilateral varicocele operation already seems like it reoccurring
I was browsing online then now purchase it
I don't want to under go another surgery
That's why am asking here

Re: Does Forever Living Products Cure Bilateral Varicocele by Emipathos(m): 10:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
First of all is to have yourself being tested. Surgery is an option and is 50/50 depending on how qualified the doctor is.

Varicoceles are believed to be caused by defective valves in the veins within the scrotum, just above the testicles. Normally, these valves regulate the flow of blood to and from the testicles. When normal flow doesn't occur, the blood backs up, causing the veins to dilate (enlarge). It can be caused by so many factors.

What I have observed recently is that so many people offers fake solution in the name of herbal medicine. We have tackled some testicular/fertility complications such as varicocele, orchitis including prostate etc. using a well tested, effective and approved herbal medicine both in china and in Nigeria. You can WhatsApp me on08185363189 for direction and recommendation.

Also let's be concerned about effective treatment not cheapest. It will make us to fall into hands of quacks.
Re: Does Forever Living Products Cure Bilateral Varicocele by Hibat2020(f): 6:55am On Dec 20, 2022
Hello,
Foreverliving products are very good natural quality products that have helped a lot of people get relief from their health challenges.

First, I want you to know that your consistency in using the products matters. This is because it depends on the critical nature of the health. And everybody differs in how they respond quickly to certain ailments. I am not just saying this because I am a distributor of FOREVERLIVING Company, but I am speaking from experience. Some get relief within a month, some two, some 3momths depending on the actual ailment.

Secondly, the person recommending the products must have in debt knowledge of your condition. To give you all the needed products.

Thirdly, you use the product to cure ailments that do not require immediate medical attention such as surgery. This is because it takes a gradual process to heal and rectify the body system. When the person's life is not in danger at that moment you can use the products completely or alongside your medication to get a solution.
Re: Does Forever Living Products Cure Bilateral Varicocele by Questionforme: 10:20am On Dec 20, 2022
Hibat2020:
Hello,
Foreverliving products are very good natural quality products that have helped a lot of people get relief from their health challenges.

First, I want you to know that your consistency in using the products matters. This is because it depends on the critical nature of the health. And everybody differs in how they respond quickly to certain ailments. I am not just saying this because I am a distributor of FOREVERLIVING Company, but I am speaking from experience. Some get relief within a month, some two, some 3momths depending on the actual ailment.

Secondly, the person recommending the products must have in debt knowledge of your condition. To give you all the needed products.

Thirdly, you use the product to cure ailments that do not require immediate medical attention such as surgery. This is because it takes a gradual process to heal and rectify the body system. When the person's life is not in danger at that moment you can use the products completely or alongside your medication to get a solution.

Can I have your number please
Re: Does Forever Living Products Cure Bilateral Varicocele by Hinokami: 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Help Me What’s This On My Face ?? / Obesity / Ladies Please Where Can I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.