Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Essence - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Essence (518 Views)

Do You Know The Essence Of Palm Sunday? / N-power: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence- Sadiya Farouq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Essence by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 1:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
If The "Essence" of A Thing is Unknown, Abuse is Inevitable.

~ The Messiah of Africa (TMOA).

Re: Essence by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2022
Generally, The Essence of Sport Trading is to provide an Atmosphere of Opportunities for People to Keep Profiting from Their Losses as They Imbibe The "Money in Circulation" Culture of Psychological and Physical Redistribution of Money.

If You cannot Psychologically Understand How To Join The Circulation of The Virtual Reality of Digital Money; Then, You cannot Physically Enjoy from The Redistribution of Money - Virtually.

Re: Essence by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
The High Rate of Unemployment, Underempowerment, Financial Lack and Poverty in Nigeria can be Curbed Through The "Money In Circulation" Virtual Sport Trading Strategy which I Have Fully Developed for The Monetary and Financial Betterment of Nigerians who Ready To:

1) Understand and Love Their Risks and
2) Understand and Love Their Responsibilities.
Re: Essence by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2022
The Essence of Engaging in Any Form of Trade is To Be "Profiting".

Another 4,000 Naira Withdrawn through Virtual Sport Trading.

#ProfitMultiplierBible.

Account Balance back to 10,600 Naira because This is All that it takes to Engage in Profitable Trades on The Virtual Sport Markets.

More Trades and Consistent Withdrawals Loading Up as I Stay on My Grind.

Re: Essence by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
Without Further Ado,

I leave you to the inquisitive learning of Defining Your RISKS Proper:

https://www.nairaland.com/7485737/staying-grind-700-naira-10k

Re: Essence by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2022
Virtual Sport Trading is a very Risky Investment that should ONLY Be Considered as An Alternate/Secondary Investment.

Investing in Agriculture should Always Be Your Priority/First Investment. I have always maintained this fact for My Over 10 Years of Digital Journalism on Nairaland.

Here are some handful facts that you should know:

Investing on Virtual Sport Trading is more riskier than investing on Real Life Sport Trading.

Why is This ?

1) Even If You have a Perfect Strategy for Your Virtual Sport Trading Adventure, You are Definitely Going To Encounter Many Challenges Like:

a) Virtual Trading Portal Network Glitches,

b) Poor Network from Your Sim-card Servers (MTN, Airtel, GLO, Etisalat).

c) Human Errors (Your Personal Errors).

These Short Challenges can be Brief. However, They can MAR Your Trading Investment Adventures if You Do Not Understand How You can HANDLE Them when They Come Your Way; You'll Fret Your Way into Always Loosing Away Your Funds as Your Psychology Hasn't Prepared For You "An Escape Route" which Should Settle You For "A Certain Profit Recovery".

So; it is highly important that You Properly Define All Your Risks before Engaging in The Art of Virtual Sport Trading Before Commiting Your Funds into it.

So, With The Knowledge of The Above; We will Advance To Defining ALL Our RISKS involved in Virtual Sport Trading as This is Very Important To Understanding How To Mitigate Our Losses By Staying Profitable in The Market.

Tell Your Neighbor:

"Neighbor; Define Your Risks!

Re: Essence by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2022
Simple Markets, Sophisticated Strategies.

Simple And Absolutely Sophisticated (SaaS).

That's The Simple Mantra of The "Money In Circulation Virtual Sport Trading Strategy" Which I Practice and Teach for The Betterment of People Ready To Move On Speedily Through Their COVENANT HIGHWAYS.

Just The Shiloh Way!

The Winners Way!

Re: Essence by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
Off To Trade, My FAST-MONEY-SOLUTIONS Financial Sensitization Journalism on The Virtual Sport Reality continues later today.
Re: Essence by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
Another 1,000 Naira Strategically and Safely Withdrawn via My "Money In Circulation" Virtual Sport Trading Strategies.

Daily Target Profit of 1 PAC = 5,000 Naira Reached Already.

However, We Move On.

Money Doesn't Sleep,
The Virtual Sport Trading Market Doesn't Sleep Either...
Neither Do I Sleep Nor Slumber.

1 Share

Re: Essence by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2022
Year 2023:

What is Your Mission in This Life gan gan na ?

Re: Essence by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
With God, All Things are Possible.

With Money In Circulation; Anything is Possible.

Another 1,000 Naira Successfully Withdrawn.

Total Money Withdrawn for Today: 6,000 Naira.

We Still Move.

THE MESSIAH OF AFRICA (TMOA)

Re: Essence by MessiahMARLIANS: 8:36am On Mar 05, 2023
Meanwhile;

Tomorrow Is Already Today.

And Our LIVE EXPOSITORY on "WHY USDT-ARBITRAGE ?" will Be Going LIVE with The Founder of KYVATRON By 12:00 PM.

Join Us.

Come With Your Constructive Questions.

Come One, Come All.

https://www.nairaland.com/7596013/redefining-online-investment-nigeria-journalistic#121483233

(1) (Reply)

Direct Sales Agent ( Firstmonie Sales Executive / Account Acquisition Sales Exec / Urgent Data Entry Personal Needed Urgently / Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.