Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

So Why Are You As An Igbo Not Going Home For The Holidays ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / So Why Are You As An Igbo Not Going Home For The Holidays ? (1310 Views)

See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos / Iranian Who Made Paris Airport Home For 18 Years Dies (picture) / Students Survive Ghastly Motor Accident While Going Home For The Weekend. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Why Are You As An Igbo Not Going Home For The Holidays ? by DeepThroater: 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2022
Honest answers please.

This is for research and publication purposes.

Thanks.
Re: So Why Are You As An Igbo Not Going Home For The Holidays ? by SLAP44: 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
Preparation of Christmas meat and fish in my village this afternoon. We will cut and dry some, cook some as peppersoup, and yes, the goat is grazing outside my gate grin

Come chop meat grin

Shout out to all those haters who thinks we cannot enjoy Christmas because they are sponsoring terrorists in Nigeria and gloating over it in the Internet. We are chopping Christmas without shaking.

7 Likes

Re: So Why Are You As An Igbo Not Going Home For The Holidays ? by Goodday90(m): 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2022
Hmmm,still obsessing over ndigbo
But just so you know,many people are on their way as we speak and many more will still travel
I don’t know why you sit in your mud house and think people are not traveling

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Why Are You As An Igbo Not Going Home For The Holidays ? by triple996(m): 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
The fear of unknown gunmen is the beginning of wisdom grin

6 Likes

Re: So Why Are You As An Igbo Not Going Home For The Holidays ? by triple996(m): 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
SLAP44:
Preparation of Christmas meat and fish in my village this afternoon. We will cut and dry some, cook some as peppersoup, and yes, the goat is grazing outside my gate grin

Come chop meat grin
Na lie oga cheesy
U de Lagos de claim say u de east.....
Beta go and beg simon ekpa

4 Likes

Re: So Why Are You As An Igbo Not Going Home For The Holidays ? by derecho(m): 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
Tell us why you have not contested Ojukwu's will.
You told us about your mother who gave you pictures of her and Ojukwu during the civil war.
Instead of being bitter with your kinsmen, go to Anambra and show them your link with Ojukwu.
DeepThroater:
Honest answers please.

This is for research and publication purposes.

Thanks.
Re: So Why Are You As An Igbo Not Going Home For The Holidays ? by PrinceOfLagos: 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
It's obvious you've never seen to the four walls of airport before talkless of boarding an aircraft ..

Go to airport or Road transport company and see heavy passengers of people traveling to the east for Christmas

2 Likes

Re: So Why Are You As An Igbo Not Going Home For The Holidays ? by DeepThroater: 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2022
SLAP44:

Come chop meat grin

This picture my as well be from your pepper soup beer parlour you operate in Lagos or somehow outside Alaigbo.

Now back to the question .

Why are you not going home for the holidays?

3 Likes

Re: So Why Are You As An Igbo Not Going Home For The Holidays ? by DeepThroater: 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
It's obvious you've never seen to the four walls of airport before talkless of boarding an aircraft ..

Go to airport or Road transport company and see heavy passengers of people traveling to the east for Christmas

No flight to Enugu today being sit at home.

I checked for a friend today.
Re: So Why Are You As An Igbo Not Going Home For The Holidays ? by DeepThroater: 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2022
Goodday90:
Hmmm,still obsessing about ndigbo
But just so you know,many people are on their way as we speak and many more are traveling

You nko ?

When are you going or are you not going ?
Re: So Why Are You As An Igbo Not Going Home For The Holidays ? by Midastorch(m): 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2022
DeepThroater:

This picture my as well be from your pepper soup beer parlour you operate in Lagos or somehow outside Alaigbo.

You be werey olohun, just know say the igbo people get right to live with us as Nigerians... Shey your want to press their necks till they suffocate ni Lmfaooooooo
Re: So Why Are You As An Igbo Not Going Home For The Holidays ? by DeepThroater: 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
Midastorch:

You be werey olohun, just know say the igbo people get right to live with us as Nigerians... Shey your want to press their necks till they suffocate ni Lmfaooooooo

After them scatter their house you want them to come and scatter your own abi ?
Re: So Why Are You As An Igbo Not Going Home For The Holidays ? by Goodday90(m): 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2022
DeepThroater:

You nko ?

When are you going or are you not going ?
I am in my town
Where are you?

1 Like

Re: So Why Are You As An Igbo Not Going Home For The Holidays ? by lexylaw40: 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2022
They are shy of using the second niger bridge grin grin grin
Re: So Why Are You As An Igbo Not Going Home For The Holidays ? by enemybulldozer(m): 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2022
DeepThroater:

After them scatter their house you want them to come and scatter your own abi ?
But you're among the unity beggars that want nigeria to remain one, why are you complaining?
Re: So Why Are You As An Igbo Not Going Home For The Holidays ? by lexylaw40: 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
They never write there will
Re: So Why Are You As An Igbo Not Going Home For The Holidays ? by Acidosis(m): 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
Let's assume that the average Igbo is scared of traveling, who do you blame?

The way the average BAT reasons is mentally draining. You BATstards ousted Jonathan because of boko haram. Now you're blaming Igbos, not Buhari, for the insecurity in the east... A situation that is evidently an indictment on the accursed party and criminal in Lagos??

What is wrong with you guys? Who cursed you?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Why Are You As An Igbo Not Going Home For The Holidays ? by adekolaelect(m): 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
Goodday90:
Hmmm,still obsessing about ndigbo
But just so you know,many people are on their way as we speak and many more are traveling
oga stop pretending !!!! Unknown Gunmen are waiting for you.

Re: So Why Are You As An Igbo Not Going Home For The Holidays ? by SLAP44: 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
triple996:

Na lie oga cheesy
U de Lagos de claim say u de east.....
Beta go and beg simon ekpa

My mum's cooler, which pepersoup joint prepares whole chickens? grin

This is my backyard baba. My village is filling up since last week.
Re: So Why Are You As An Igbo Not Going Home For The Holidays ? by SLAP44: 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2022
DeepThroater:

Check the environment, red had soil of Igboland.
Re: So Why Are You As An Igbo Not Going Home For The Holidays ? by DeepThroater: 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
Acidosis:
Let's assume that the average Igbo is scared of traveling, who do you blame?

The way the average BAT reasons is mentally draining. You BATstards ousted Jonathan because of boko haram. Now you're blaming Igbos, not Buhari, for the insecurity in the east... A situation that is evidently an indictment on the accursed party and criminal in Lagos??

What is wrong with you guys? Who cursed you?

So when they finally have their Biafra this is how they will be doing exodus into Nigeria anytime wahala start there ?

It only exposes the hypocrisy of the fake Biafra movement.

The average Igbo man is not interested in Biafra .

That's the very purpose of this thread which is to expose their stinking hypocrisy.

You support the activities of terrorists in the name of Biafra and make excuses for these criminals who have killed more igbos than the army and Fulani they are fighting but you refuse to go to this same yeast fearing the same terrorist you support.

Is that not foolishness ?

If we are all like them , would they have a peaceful , thriving society to settle and do business ?

Think.
Re: So Why Are You As An Igbo Not Going Home For The Holidays ? by DeepThroater: 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2022
SLAP44:

Check the environment, red had soil of Igboland.

Benin and Edo get red soil too as well as Kogi

So which of these stares you dey ?

Benin or Idah?
Re: So Why Are You As An Igbo Not Going Home For The Holidays ? by SLAP44: 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2022
DeepThroater:

Benin and Edo get red soil too as well as Kogi

So which of these stares you dey ?

Benin or Idah?

Anambra state, very near to Awka.

1 Like

Re: So Why Are You As An Igbo Not Going Home For The Holidays ? by Acidosis(m): 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2022
DeepThroater:

So when they finally have their Biafra this is how they will be doing exodus into Nigeria anytime wahala start there ?

It only exposes the hypocrisy of the fake Biafra movement.

The average Igbo man is not interested in Biafra .

That's the very purpose of this thread which is to expose their stinking hypocrisy.

You support the activities of terrorists in the name of Biafra and make excuses for these criminals who have killed more igbos than the army and Fulani they are fighting but you refuse to go to this same yeast fearing the same terrorist you support.

Is that not foolishness ?

If we are all like them , would they have a peaceful , thriving society to settle and do business ?

Think.

You're talking nonsense. First, not every Igbo man wants Biafra. The majority who want Biafra do not see it as a do or die affair to the point of killing innocent people to prove a point.

The UK you all want to run to today is a conglomeration of different states and interest. Nigeria must not be one. It is not a do or die affair and stop this recurring nonsense talk about Biafra like it's impossible to get Biafra or Oduduwa nation. States do break and it's absolutely normal. Nothing like Nigeria in 1800. It was man's idea and creation. Another man can de-create or recreate it. There was no Ekiti state in 1995 or Kogi state in 1989. These are mere human creation. Don't be too attach to any state or even country to the point you become a slave in your "own" country. If it's not working, you break it or restructure.

You should hold your government and politicians accountable for failing to secure lives and properties of the people they want to force under one Nigeria or state.

If you cannot guarantee the safety of their lives and interest, then let them go. Na by force?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Why Are You As An Igbo Not Going Home For The Holidays ? by triple996(m): 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
SLAP44:

My mum's cooler, which pepersoup joint prepares whole chickens? grin

This is my backyard baba. My village is filling up since last week.
Ok congrats if true
Seasons greetings in advance

1 Like

Re: So Why Are You As An Igbo Not Going Home For The Holidays ? by DeepThroater: 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2022
Acidosis:

You're talking nonsense. First, not every Igbo man wants Biafra. The majority who want Biafra do not see it as a do or die affair to the point of killing innocent people to prove a point.

The UK you all want to run to today is a conglomeration of different states and interest. Nigeria must not be one. It is not a do or die affair and stop this recurring nonsense talk about Biafra like it's impossible to get Biafra or Oduduwa nation. States do break and it's absolutely normal. Nothing like Nigeria in 1800. It was man's idea and creation. Another man can de-create or recreate it. There was no Ekiti state in 1995 or Kogi state in 1989. These are mere human creation. Don't be too attach to any state or even country to the point you become a slave in your "own" country. If it's not working, you break it or restructure.

You should hold your government and politicians accountable for failing to secure lives and properties of the people they want to force under one Nigeria or state.

If you cannot guarantee the safety of their lives and interest, then let them go. Na by force?

See this ode.

The system in the UK is what we were practicising before your Marxist grandparents destroyed the system in place of a centrist system all to prevent the so-called minorities from having their own seperate region (COR region) carved out from the Igbo dominated eastern region.

The thing you are now clamouring for by shifting the goal post from Biafra to regional governance was already in place.

And your pathetic appeals for sympathies are not working as you did worse to the minority people during the old eastern region and even under Ironsi when you prevented the secession of the Niger Delta from Nigeria.

You are pathetic hypocrites and no one is buying your fake nationalism.

Parasites.
Re: So Why Are You As An Igbo Not Going Home For The Holidays ? by Juoflife1(f): 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
My elder brother lives in port-harcourt and travels to the village every weekend. Every weekend.. Alaigbo is safe.
Re: So Why Are You As An Igbo Not Going Home For The Holidays ? by DeepThroater: 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2022
Juoflife1:
My elder brother lives in port-harcourt and travels to the village every weekend. Every weekend.. Alaigbo is safe.

Then go home
Re: So Why Are You As An Igbo Not Going Home For The Holidays ? by Juoflife1(f): 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2022
To do what? You think it's everybody that celebrates Christmas? Or I should just travel when I have nothing to do or nobody to see at home?
Beta grow up
DeepThroater:

Then go home
Re: So Why Are You As An Igbo Not Going Home For The Holidays ? by DeepThroater: 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
Juoflife1:
To do what? You think it's everybody that celebrates Christmas? Or I should just travel when I have nothing to do or nobody to see at home?
Beta grow up

But your bro dey visit village every weekend .

Nah fight to tell you to go enjoy Alaigbo this Christmas
grin
Re: So Why Are You As An Igbo Not Going Home For The Holidays ? by faceLAGOS: 3:30am On Dec 20, 2022
Free this people.
Re: So Why Are You As An Igbo Not Going Home For The Holidays ? by Zealoy(m): 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2022
TP is now #25,000

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Thief Passenger On Abuja- Lagos Bound “arik” Airplane On 4th April Instant / US Visit Visa- Is It Best To Apply Alone Or With Your Wife And Kids? / Relocating To Qatar Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.