Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos (7048 Views)

Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident / Photos From The Mass Burial Of 21 Victims Who Died During Boat Mishap In Sokoto / Students Survive Ghastly Motor Accident While Going Home For The Weekend. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 10:54am On Dec 23, 2022
Mass exodus of south easterners leaving Lagos for Christmas today

I am on my way to My maternal home in south east for Christmas.

Those Tinubu people spreading fake news that Igbos are not traveling this year for Christmas because of Imaginary IPOB disturbance in the east were only saying so because they've never seen the four walls of the airport before.

South east is peaceful and I must say to you guys that almost all the airlines aircraft seats are fully booked till February next year.

God will continue to bless the entire south east states

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari

God bless his Excellency and next President of Nigeria, Mr Peter Obi.

Nlfpmod Mynd44

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 23, 2022
Safe journey, stay safe

Atiku is coming

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 10:57am On Dec 23, 2022
Thinkam:
Safe journey, stay safe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by GoodCane: 10:58am On Dec 23, 2022
Thinkam:
Safe journey, stay safe

Atiku is coming

Obi is our biggest threat, Atiku cannot win - APC spokesman

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by LagosEmir: 10:59am On Dec 23, 2022
You're doing well bro , keep it up

6 Likes

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by Ekejoestar(m): 11:01am On Dec 23, 2022
Nlfpmod, front page

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by Superwave16320: 11:01am On Dec 23, 2022
Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by NwaIdeato: 11:03am On Dec 23, 2022
Tinubu and his Simon Ekpa sponsored terrorists think they will use terrorism to disenfranchise Igbos from coming back home to vote, but they have another shocker waiting for them.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by lexyking(m): 11:03am On Dec 23, 2022
So na which tribe come dey broke?

Enilode:
The Igbo's are never Broke no matter how bad the economy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by mrvitalis(m): 11:04am On Dec 23, 2022
lexyking:
So na which tribe come dey broke?

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by 00FFT00(m): 11:06am On Dec 23, 2022
If Southeasterners, South-Southerners, and Northerners could vacate Lagos for one year.
Make I no just talk.

Safe journey and a merry Christmas in advance to all of us.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 11:08am On Dec 23, 2022
I will surely be posting pictures of myself and friends in the East chopping Nkwobi and drinking palm wine soon in one of my usual joints in the east .

God bless Imo state

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by lexyking(m): 11:11am On Dec 23, 2022
You do realize that when put into percentage those humongous poverty number from the north will be less than that of the south-east right?

Simply put, with the massive number of people living in the north, those poverty numbers still makes for a better reading than the southeast whose population is scanty but still managed to have that number of poor people.

[quote author=mrvitalis post=119369889][/quote]

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by Asgard73: 11:11am On Dec 23, 2022
Kidnapping is on the increase … pray for those traveling.. honestly some go still enter ..

Avoid obosi umuoji nkpor .. nnobi.. for Ndi Anambra .. no stay late ..

Lots of guns in wrong hands .. not esn or IPOB.. men they sponsor those boys and dem dey cash out ..

Be careful

All na Kanu donation to once peaceful igboland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I will surely be posting pictures of myself and friends in the East chopping Nkwobi and drinking palm wine soon
Ok

1 Like

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 23, 2022
Safe travels my people

You all stay safe!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 11:14am On Dec 23, 2022
North4Obi23:

Poverty is a bastard. Your life is standstill because you fritter your youth supporting a druggie. Imagine being envious of people who spend their cool cash to visit their homes for Christmas. No Tinubu's supporter is normal. Replying them is like carrying a dog infested by vermin.
Are you mistaking me for someone else bro ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 23, 2022
Asgard73:
Kidnapping is on the increase … pray for those traveling.. honestly some go still enter ..

Avoid obosi umuoji nkpor .. nnobi.. for Ndi Anambra .. no stay late ..

Lots of guns in wrong hands .. not esn or IPOB.. men they sponsor those boys and dem dey cash out ..

Be careful

All na Kanu donation to once peaceful igboland
The reality is people should avoid night drive or outing
Move around by the day time

5 Likes

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by Tinubuadvocate: 11:15am On Dec 23, 2022
These people are all igbos? I was here yesterday for goodness sake.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by mrvitalis(m): 11:15am On Dec 23, 2022
lexyking:
You do realize that when put into percentage those humongous poverty number from the north will be less than that of the south-east right?

Simply put, with the massive number of people living in the north, those poverty numbers still makes for a better reading than the southeast whose population is scanty but still managed to have that number of poor people.

U definitely need maths lesson do the maths let's see I dare you

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by Racoon(m): 11:15am On Dec 23, 2022
I was just laughing when I heard that bullshit. As if the insecurity bedevilling this nation is not widespread or nation wide. SW the home of skull mining and ritual killing still poses its own threat. NC(middle belt) is still being plagued by the killer fulani forced occupation jihad.

Kidnappings is ravings the SE while bandits cum BH terrorism still reigns supremely in the NE and NW. So who is fooling who? I recently flew to Enugu. Travelled by road to Abakaliki and came back to Enugu. No qualms!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Are you mistaking me for someone else bro ?
Obviously yes

2 Likes

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:17am On Dec 23, 2022
lexyking:

Trash.

You guys have really lost your sense of reasoning. Jezz

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:18am On Dec 23, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
These people are all igbos? I was here yesterday for goodness sake.

Shut up. Liar

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 11:19am On Dec 23, 2022
Igbos are beautiful people

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Where did I say anything wrong bro

Maybe you should read the thread again ok
You asked if I mistook you for someone else and I said yes.
Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by Phoen1X: 11:22am On Dec 23, 2022
Enilode:
The Igbo's are never Broke no matter how bad the economy
GODHATESJEWS,...Do you have anything to tell him?....abi na you normal junk ?ozu.
Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by PussyMiners: 11:23am On Dec 23, 2022
Ungrateful and parasitic economic refugees grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 11:23am On Dec 23, 2022
North4Obi23:

You asked if I mistook you for someone else and I said yes.
Oh ok then ..

God bless and enjoy the Christmas

8 Likes

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by JOemmy(m): 11:24am On Dec 23, 2022
If u don't respect the igbos in nigeria I wonder who u will respect upon all the buhari's inflicted economic hardship igbos are still trooping to the airports to pay for expensive flight tickets to the east to celebrate Christmas with their loved ones which tribe in nigeria can boast of this? If u like vote tinibu next year to win it won't still affect igbos in nigeria.

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Attended My First Block Carnival Party In Brasilia,brazil,i Enjoyed It,pics-18+ / Congratulations Australian Visa App Is Now Online (cable) / People Afraid of Flying: What Remedy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.