Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,417 members, 7,839,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones (36839 Views)

Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People / Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv / Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones by billyG(m): 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2022
Ukraine no get missiles they can launch into Russia territory?can a drone evade air defense system what kind of fockery is this?
Re: Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones by Fearyourcreator: 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
djseanjohn77:

NATO a North Atlantic Alliance, what some US-ass-lickers don't understand is or are blinded to is, how is Libya in the territory of Europe. yet they invaded it, the same is trying so hard to usurp their evil power on the entire world so they can dictate the economy, and how you sleep, eat, and sleep with your wife, in the entire world...If anyone coughs, first will be economic sanction, then other sanctions will follow, before the eventual destruction of their country. Their tactics is to confine your people to economic constrain where you people have no choice but to fight back against the government - the same will come in to be crying "war crimes" not because they have the interest of the masses at heart - but all to achieve their evil aim. See, Africa will never be 1, if we try it, any country that tries to unify us on one voice will be destroyed like Libya, etc They want you to stay divided, using their evil BBC/CNN/DW/ etc

After all, is achieved their main aim of conquering the world, devilish agenda will be rolled out.

A few of those agendas started rolling out since 2003, the same-sex law, the most recent one is abortion, Consanguine etc
I saw a video where akon said they are demarketizing Africa... And said killing in US no be small... But if anything happens here in Africa you will see it on CNN and BBC... See what US did to Huawei!... Do yours and let others do theirs... The West never will let Africa rest ... Now they are draining the human resources now

1 Like

Re: Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones by Kelvin3476: 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
ken6488:
cheesy you know that a lie
Russia saved India from the west oppression with Pakistan
Russia deployed nukes because of india
MAKE UR WRITE~UP CLEARER BRO.
ARE THEY AFRAID OF GOING INTER~CONTINENTAL TO HELP CUBA ?
Re: Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones by RestructureNig4: 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
LienwaltAbel:
This thread is one reason that I say Nigeria can never change for the better. All my time on Facebook, I've never seen people outside Africa supporting Russia for it's madness, but when Nigerians and their fellow African brothers are always at the front singing praises for him. The same way they sing praises to a mad man is the same way they sing praises to the retarded inbreds robbing them blind. undecided Can't wait to call Africa "my former continent"

God bless Russia for standing up against our colonial maters
Re: Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
Americans and their Nato Allies are Toothless...I believe putin can't do this ìf Trump is still the president... he will start world war with heaven let the world either embrace peace or end... sleepy Joe is upgraded educated Buhari promax
Re: Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones by Horokrox: 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2022
TenQ:

LOL!
I see, that was exactly why Russia had to do some partial mobilization and send a quarter of them straight to the battlefield without training.
You don't get me? Casualties generally for War includes both Killed and Injured which are abbreviated as KIA(Killed in Action) MIA(Missing in Action),etc undecided
Re: Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones by Tiopii: 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
if NATO forces were on ground in Ukraine, the war would already be over. NATO are training and arming Ukraine. even the small weapons gifted to Ukr is doing alot of harm and even with limited range.
Re: Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones by Tiopii: 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
Americans and their Nato Allies are Toothless...I believe putin can't do this ìf Trump is still the president... he will start world war with heaven let the world either embrace peace or end... sleepy Joe is upgraded educated Buhari promax

nah, If Trump was president, Putin would have taken Ukraine without sweat cos no military or economical aid. Putin knows this, reason they were good buddies. and really helped in Trump reelection bid.
Re: Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones by Tiopii: 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
billyG:
Ukraine no get missiles they can launch into Russia territory?can a drone evade air defense system what kind of fockery is this?

They have missiles with limited range. NATO are providing them with limited range missiles cos they don't trust that they won't be used to attack Russia. NATO kinda military aid according to them is defensive as they don't want to escalate the war.

Ukraine is battling Russia with one hand tied to their back.
Re: Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones by Speedition: 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2022
lhordspy:
I dont support war or destruction in any form. But you see Ukraine. Dem go collect !

Roger crawford once said:
"Being Challenged In Life Is Inevitable, Being Defeated Is Optional"

But Zelensky misused ukranian little chance. They could have avoided defeat and this heavy destruction that is following it.
Russia made it optional for them. But they were fooled by the west, incojunction with their western media propaganda. They pushed them into war and made them continue it even when they Nato, the EU and the US, themselves are bunch of cowards that cant even risk putting their foot on the ground by joining it.

Now the time for settlement and peace has passed. Peace is forbidden in this war now. When Russia is done with them. They will beg for mercy, an off-the-table mercy. Unfortunately, there wont be none left.

God bless richly, You see what I see. I believe the west is just cashing out big time from the war. Because, Ukraine will sire pay back with oil n wheat or by any other means necessary.
NATO and Ukraine are being played.
Re: Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones by Regex: 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
obedience4:

Why didn't Russia attack a NATO country, since you believe it wants war, is Ukraine the only county from the old Soviet Union. Your foolish Putin claimed to bomb any country that sent weapons to Ukraine, yet he has not follow is threats..
Be there deceiving yourself, world power buying drones from a third world country Iran, that can't deal with a tiny Israel..

Why will Russia bomb other Nato countries when they're actually at peace with each other. Russia said, if Ukraine uses the weapons sent to them on Russia, it will be full blown war. Ukraine has kept to that rule. Moreover, the weapons sent to them are defensive weapons not an offensive one, and it was given with a rule, don't use it on the Russian soil.
Re: Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones by kudinkarfe: 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
Russia might win this war against Ukraine and NATO but Russia like Germany, Japan and Warsaw will never fight again after this war.
Re: Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones by obedience4(m): 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
Regex:

Why will Russia bomb other Nato countries when they're actually at peace with each other. Russia said, if Ukraine uses the weapons sent to them on Russia, it will be full blown war. Ukraine has kept to that rule. Moreover, the weapons sent to them are defensive weapons not an offensive one, and it was given with a rule, don't use it on the Russian soil.

The first stage of the war, it as mostly defensive weapons into Ukraine, the USA made rocket artillery Hirmas not a defensive weapon, the USA howitzer given to Ukraine are not defensive weapon..
To get my comment clear, look at the comment I reacted to, I did not just make the comment I reacted to someone
Re: Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones by Tiopii: 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
Greatdand007:

Don’t forget that russia also have thousand of Allie’s and it would be bloody for the natos country

what allies? when states under the defunt Soviet Union are sending Economic and military aid to Ukraine.
Re: Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones by 27Pushing30: 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
obedience4:

Please get out my mention,
Don't you have eyes, that the 38th line was First created after the end of ww2, when the Soviet and the USA demarcated the Korea peninsula.. Didn't you see the screenshot I sent, please abeg get out joor

You have no clue what a stalemate is anyway same wikipedia page is attached for your understanding.

Obviously you're not that smart at all

Re: Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones by Tiopii: 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2022
obedience4:

The first stage of the war, it as mostly defensive weapons into Ukraine, the USA made rocket artillery Hirmas not a defensive weapon, the USA howitzer given to Ukraine are not defensive weapon..
To get my comment clear, look at the comment I reacted to, I did not just make the comment I reacted to someone

for clarity purpose, A gun is an offensive weapon but also a defensive weapon depending on usage. the weapons provided to Ukraine are used to attack Russians on Ukraine soil, and can't be used to attack Russia directly.
Re: Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:18pm On Dec 20, 2022
Tiopii:

nah, If Trump was president, Putin would have taken Ukraine without sweat cos no military or economical aid. Putin knows this, reason they were good buddies. and really helped in Trump reelection bid.
and why he didn't do all these when trump was there Imagine talibans killing US soldiers on their way trying to catch the last flight out of Afghanistan and Sleepy joe didn't do anything.. trump killed second in command of Iranian military and dare them to do their worst.. up till now they haven't done anything... that short devil of north Korea stopped all his nuclear programs while trump was there... Trump Is the kind of leader the world needs
Re: Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones by Quaddafi29: 2:18pm On Dec 20, 2022
Ukranians should capture zelensky and hand him over to Russia for peace to reign. The little comedian fool relies so much on NATO without knowing that the same NATO that couldn't defeat tribal talibans in Afghanistan nor Muqtada al Sadr in Iraq, only want to study Russia s military capability while sacrificing the Ukrainians.
Before this war ends, zelensky will be assassinated and most of Ukraine will be dust. Russia is just using 1% of it's power because many in Ukraine are half Russians but zelensky must collect.
Re: Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones by obedience4(m): 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2022
27Pushing30:

You have no clue what a stalemate is anyway same wikipedia page is attached for your understanding.

Obviously you're not that smart at all

Comprehension is your problem, only you said there was no north Korea and south Korea, prior the war, yet what you posted show clearly that the two powers shared the the Korean peninsula into two, which later metamorphosis into ROK and the DPRK..
I think language is your problem, the full name of South Korea, is the republic of Korea and the north Korea is the Democratic peoples republic of Korea..
When the north Korea invaded the south Korea, both Korean States were already recognise by the UN, even the USA had an embassy's in South Korea, yet you claim foolishly that it was after the Korea war that the USA and Soviet Union divided the country into two..
Please be wise ook
Re: Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2022
Pierocash:
He is calling for air defence system from the West. Yet some morons think it is Ukraine that is fighting Russia.

Russia is taking on the entire Nato countries on Ukraine soil and made mess of the entire Nato,but morons keep hailing Ukraine

See foools hailing a sycophant who's oppressing a less powerful country, as if Nigeria is a reasonable country that can even withstand the Ukrainian.

We have deluded people like you in Nigeria who are always supporting evil.
Re: Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones by NairalandGossip: 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2022
lhordspy:
I dont support war or destruction in any form. But you see Ukraine. Dem go collect !

But Zelensky misused ukranian little chance. They could have avoided defeat and this heavy destruction that is following it.
Russia made it optional for them. But they were fooled by the west, incojunction with their western media propaganda. They pushed them into war and made them continue it even when they Nato, the EU and the US, themselves are bunch of cowards that cant even risk putting their foot on the ground by joining it.

Now the time for settlement and peace has passed. Peace is forbidden in this war now. When Russia is done with them. They will beg for mercy, an off-the-table mercy. Unfortunately, there wont be none left.

Russia is a toothless Bull dog. If after years of preparing for a war with your far younger brother, you are still depending on drones from Iran to make a statement, I think you are just big for nothing. Ukraine army has been holding on at Bakhmut, Russia then turns to strike Kiev, the decision making center. This is to make you understand that Russia is struggling in this war but your blind hate will not let you see it
Re: Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones by RestructureNig4: 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2022
rontolo:
Ukraine should consider hitting Moscow.

Putin is a tyrant and needs to be demised asap
then Putin will declare war on Ukraine
Re: Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones by obedience4(m): 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2022
Tiopii:

for clarity purpose, A gun is an offensive weapon but also a defensive weapon depending on usage. the weapons provided to Ukraine are used to attack Russians on Ukraine soil, and can't be used to attack Russia directly.

The Ukrainians never said they wanted to target Russia, all Mr zenelsky said was that he need weapons to drive Russians out of his territories..
Targeting Russia is out of the question the USA made that known to Mr zelensky, they even went as far as limiting the missiles ranges of the hirmas and artillery shells giving to Ukraine..

Just for emphasis purpose, the hirmas rocket artillery lunchers can never be classified as defensive weapons
Re: Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones by cutievik: 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

grin. İntellectual discussion my ass

Do you still got an ass? I thought it's been fvcked over. Even local dogs got dignity?/#spits
Re: Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones by TenQ: 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2022
Horokrox:
You don't get me? Casualties generally for War includes both Killed and Injured which are abbreviated as KIA(Killed in Action) MIA(Missing in Action),etc undecided
Killed to Wounded ratio in wars average 3:1

For russia to recruit a new 300,000 men in a war they are doing fantastically well by withdrawing tactically from everywhere in Ukraine after wasting tonnes of men and hardware shows that you are actually very correct in your estimation.
Re: Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones by GENES11S: 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2022
wiseone28:
Why not look for settlement rather than looking for more weapon?

Zelensky

There is nothing like settlement. Russia are demanding surrender. It won't happen even if the whole Ukraine is desolated.

Russia just want to use Ukraine to send message to others. They know Ukraine will never surrender.
Re: Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones by brandsoncharlie: 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
b4ball:
Only a coward will spend $800b annually on armaments, claim to build the best jets and run away and choose to fight by proxy when he sees a near peer rival. This is the time to prove yourself and not on unknown ragtag farmers you are still unable to comprehensively defeat.

Ukraine is not a nato ally is no excuse. Was Libya, Syria nato allies?
America wouldn't trade their latest equipment for anything not after the sham on the war against Afghanistan.
Re: Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones by Tiopii: 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
and why he didn't do all these when trump was there Imagine talibans killing US soldiers on their way trying to catch the last flight out of Afghanistan and Sleepy joe didn't do anything.. trump killed second in command of Iranian military and dare them to do their worst.. up till now they haven't done anything... that short devil of north Korea stopped all his nuclear programs while trump was there... Trump Is the kind of leader the world needs

Taliban killing US soldiers out of Afghan, I dunno how true, but since they were pulling out of there, best thing to do was return fire, you won't expect them to stay and fight, US lost soldiers during Trump's tenure tho,

If Biden needs to assassinate any individual due to certain security objectives or Intel, he would I'm certain and the World would be silent aside maybe one or two propaganda

Trump met with the North Korean leader I think, but to be honest there's no threat from N.Korea to the US atm.
Trump was too impulsive tho, but Biden's handling of the Ukraine Russia War, surprised Russia cos they didn't expect such robust response from the West.
Re: Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones by Bigkoko: 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
Even those so called 'ragtag farmers' chased them from Afghanistan...lol. They are cowards of the greatest Order & thieves too!

b4ball:
Only a coward will spend $800b annually on armaments, claim to build the best jets and run away and choose to fight by proxy when he sees a near peer rival. This is the time to prove yourself and not on unknown ragtag farmers you are still unable to comprehensively defeat.

Ukraine is not a nato ally is no excuse. Was Libya, Syria nato allies?
Re: Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones by DatNaijaGuy: 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
lhordspy:

Attacking civilian infrastructures is not the same thing as winning a war.
Putin is commiting war crimes out of frustration.
Re: Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones by Regex: 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
obedience4:

What happened to hitting Russia with it? Abi the weapon deh fear Russian soil?
Re: Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones by obedience4(m): 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
Regex:

What happened to hitting Russia with it? Abi the weapon deh fear Russian soil?

Hitting Russia is not on the table, if you follow the war from the onset, the USA made it clear that its weapons are not to be use against military targets in Russia,
And the president of Ukraine has also said they are not looking to attack Russia target's in their territory,
But to liberate and drive the Russians from Ukrainian land,.
The USA has also withhold certain ranges of missiles from getting into Kiev hand, the goal is to drive the senseless Russians from Ukrainian land

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chechen Leader’s Brutal Fighters Are Getting Killed In Ukraine ‘every Day’ / Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot / U.S Soldier Arrested In Russia, Accused Of Stealing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.