Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) (31970 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo, Top Scorer In The Arab Championship, Receives The Golden Boot / FIFA Celebrates Oshoala’s Pichichi Award / Lionel Messi Has Won His 8th Pichichi, 5th In A Row To Surpass Di Stefáno & Hugo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by Pinterest: 9:36am On Dec 20, 2022
AYNL:

you don't like Barca, lol

she'll never play for madrid, because of the rivalry

and even Barca won't sell to a direct rival

But Madrid can sell their highest goal scorer to Barca and Barca accepted. Is that not hypocrisy?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by olaniyi21c: 9:51am On Dec 20, 2022
This babe for middle fine die But why she frown face like thatThis babe for middle fine die But why she frown face like that...
Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by elonize(m): 10:34am On Dec 20, 2022
skales67:
Female footballers are sweet to knack. I have knacked one Falconet player before.

Just that their nyásh no too soft and most of them are lesbians
I debunk dis ur claim say most of dem na lesbians, n even u never knack any of dem
Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by Streetmovement(m): 10:41am On Dec 20, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Abeg I dey find link to follow USA army women(Singles) talk

Who get the link....

Congrats Asisat Oshoala
Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by Easy2K: 11:29am On Dec 20, 2022
Shes a tomb boy.
I prefer the lady at the left. She looks fresh and supple.
BOLATINUBU01:
This babe for middle fine die grin

But why she frown face like that
Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by Softmirror: 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:

All of dem frown nah undecided
Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by zudozz: 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
Better pikin!
Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by Betgold84: 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2022
I feel d pesin way snap d pic say make dem bone face scare enemy away. Lol

BOLATINUBU01:

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by naijapikin2(m): 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
Nonsense! give her the female balon d'or. She played less number of games and still got 20 goals.

It's just like messi:... Running around the field like a cockroach and ending up with the award as best player. He doesn't deserve the best player award of the world cup.

That was how they denied Mendy the award of European best keeper even after Chelsea won the champions league.

All these awards are a sham
Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by Germi9: 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
My baby
Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by skales67(m): 4:39pm On Dec 20, 2022
elonize:
I debunk dis ur claim say most of dem na lesbians, n even u never knack any of dem

Because they are terrestrial beings who don't sleep with mortals abi?

Guy shift...It's not for you to believe. The fact that you debunk it doesn't eliminate the fact that I did it.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by AYNL: 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2022
Pinterest:

But Madrid can sell their highest goal scorer to Barca and Barca accepted. Is that not hypocrisy?

are you talking about the Figo transfer?

that was a long time sir

besides, Figo himself made that transfer happened

he willingly moved and forced it

apart from academy players prolly leaving on free from one to the other

I don't believe any player from both teams will ever play for the other
Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by Pinterest: 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
AYNL:

are you talking about the Figo transfer?

that was a long time sir

besides, Figo himself made that transfer happened

he willingly moved and forced it

apart from academy players prolly leaving on free from one to the other

I don't believe any player from both teams will ever play for the other

No not the Figo transfer bro.

The lady that won this golden boot alongside Oshoala played for the Real Madrid female team last season, that’s where she scored the goals that made her win it and now she’s playing for Barca this season. It’s in the article.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by naptu2: 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2022
Pinterest:

No not the Figo transfer bro.

The lady that won this golden boot alongside Oshoala played for the Real Madrid female team last season, that’s where she scored the goals that made her win it and now she’s playing for Barca this season. It’s in the article.

Geyse played for Madrid CFF. It's a different team from Real Madrid. Real Madrid came 3rd last season, but Madrid CFF came 13th.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by Pinterest: 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
naptu2:

Geyse played for Madrid CFF. It's a different team from Real Madrid. Real Madrid came 3rd last season, but Madrid CFF came 13th.

My bad.

Thanks for the correction.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo / Protest Against Amaju Pinnick, NFF President In Abuja (Pictures) / Bad Officiating Denied Eagles’ Victory – Drogba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.