Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) (31929 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo, Top Scorer In The Arab Championship, Receives The Golden Boot / FIFA Celebrates Oshoala’s Pichichi Award / Lionel Messi Has Won His 8th Pichichi, 5th In A Row To Surpass Di Stefáno & Hugo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by naptu2: 11:17pm On Dec 19, 2022
The Pichichi trophy is awarded each season to the highest goal scorer in the Spanish league by the sports newspaper Marca. Asisat Oshoala was the joint winner of the women's award with Geyse Ferreira as they both scored 20 goals in the 2021/2022 season. The trophies were presented to them at a ceremony (to celebrate women's sport) in Barcelona yesterday night.

Asisat Oshoala was out injured from November till January, came back in January and was injured in February and then was out again till April, yet she still won the Pichichi.

Brazilian star striker, Geyse Ferreira almost scored all of Madrid CFF's goals and she was vital to their survival in the Primera Division.

Most of the award winners, including Geyse, now play for Barcelona.

Video of the award ceremony. The Pichichi award is at the 1:25:19 minute mark.

Host: Don't worry Asisat, we'll speak in English.

Host: It's the first time that two players scored the same number of goals in the same season. I don't know if you had a bet with her, "I'm going to score 22 goals. No, no, I'm going to score 23 goals"?

Oshoala: No. What's most important is to give 100%, help the team to win, that's the most important thing for us.

We want to score goals obviously (she speaks Spanish to Geyse and they both laugh, then she continued speaking in Spanish to the host).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvE0KRVMCfY

40 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by naptu2: 11:17pm On Dec 19, 2022
Barcelona's captain, Alexia Putellas, was the winner of the Best Player of the Season award.

(She's also the winner of the Ballon d'Or and the FIFA Best Women's Player award).

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by naptu2: 11:17pm On Dec 19, 2022
Most of the winners in the football category now play for Barcelona.

Picture 3 (left to right) : 19 year old Salma Paralluelo was a 400 metre runner and she has represented Spain at the European Indoor Athletics Championships (the second youngest athlete to ever compete at the event). She's also a footballer and she played for Villareal last season. She was given the award for the goal of the season. Since signing for Barcelona this year, she has given up track and field athletics in order to focus on her football career.

Geyse Ferreira scored 20 goals for Madrid CFF last season to become the joint highest goal scorer in the league. She moved to Barcelona at the beginning of this season.

Despite an injury hit season, Asisat Oshoala scored 20 goals to become the joint highest goal scorer in the league.

Picture 4: Barcelona's coach, Jonathan Giraldez, was named coach of the season.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by naptu2: 11:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
naptu2:
1) The golden ball for being the best player at the 2014 FIFA Under 20 World Cup.

2) The golden boot for being the highest goal scorer at the 2014 FIFA Under 20 World Cup.

3) The golden ball for being the best player at the 2014 African Women's Nations Cup. She also won the silver boot for being the second highest goal scorer at the tournament (second to Desire Oparanozie).

4) The golden boot for being the highest goal scorer at the 2016 African Women's Nations Cup.

12 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by naptu2: 11:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
naptu2:
Also

1) highest goal scorer in the Nigerian Women’s League (2013)

2) Winner of the Nigerian Women’s League (with River’s Angels) (2014).

3) Winner of the Nigerian Women’s Cup (2013 and 2014)

4) Winner of the English FA Women’s Cup (2016)

5) Winner of the Chinese Women’s Super League 2017 & 2018.

6) Highest goal scorer in the Chinese Women’s Super League (2017).

7) Winner of the Chinese Women’s Super-Cup (2017)

8 ) Winner of the Copa Catalunya (2019).

9) Winner of the Spanish Women’s Super-Cup (2020).

10) BBC (World) Women’s Player of the Year (2015)

11) African Women’s Player of the Year for a record 5 times (2014, 2016, 2017, 2019 and 2022)

12) Winner of the African Women’s Nations Cup (2014, 2016 & 2018).

13) 2019 UEFA Women's Champions League silver medallist (she scored in the final).

14) Winner of the Spanish Women's League (2020)

15) Second highest goal scorer in the Spanish Women's League 2020 (20 goals)

16) Second African woman to score in 2 World Cups (2015 & 2019. Rita Nwadike was the first)

17) One of only 2 women to score 4 goals in a single African Nations Cup match (Perpetua Nkwocha is the other player)

18 ) Winner of the Spanish Women's League 2021 (Scoring 18 goals)

19) 2020 UEFA Women's Champions League winner (scored 4 goals)

21) Winner of the 2022 Liga Iberdrola

22) Highest goal scorer in the 2022 Liga Iberdrola with 20 goals

23) Only person (man or woman) to be named African Footballer of the Year 5 times

24) First African woman to be nominated for the Ballon d'Or

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by naptu2: 11:53pm On Dec 19, 2022
naptu2:
African Player of the year 2014, 2016, 2017 and 2019.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by naptu2: 11:53pm On Dec 19, 2022
naptu2:
African Player of the Year 2022 (pictures 1 and 2)

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by naptu2: 11:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
naptu2:
FC Robo (2009-2013)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sN9IEkBUoU

Rivers Angels (2013-2015)

Liverpool (2015-2016)

Arsenal (2016-2017)

Dalian (2017-2019)

Barcelona (2019-present)

5 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by naptu2: 11:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
naptu2:
Barcelona.

6 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by naptu2: 1:22am On Dec 20, 2022
Meanwhile, Rinsola Babajide gave Real Betis the lead in the 86th minute away to Rasheedat Ajibade's Atletico Madrid last Saturday, but it was not enough as Atletico Madrid responded with two late goals in the 90th and 92nd minutes to steal victory.

Rasheedat Ajibade missed two goal scoring opportunities during the match. She went down easily in the penalty area in the first instance, but the referee did not award a penalty and in the second instance, she shot just wide of the goal.

Highlights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptQ7AkHoKdQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by babybuzx(f): 1:32am On Dec 20, 2022
Congratulations Zeebabe.

3 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by KangaIye: 2:20am On Dec 20, 2022
Star Girl....... Asisat Oshoala Omo Ologo cool

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by Mynd44: 6:06am On Dec 20, 2022
Her Trophy shelf is going to be mad

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by TheWordM: 6:07am On Dec 20, 2022
Understood.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by wiseone28: 6:08am On Dec 20, 2022
I will marry her one day because of her money

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by SmartPolician: 6:08am On Dec 20, 2022
This babe used to be very beautiful but sports have thoroughly drained her.

There's nothing on her chest anymore undecided

Congratulations to her though

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by everythinggirly(f): 6:09am On Dec 20, 2022
Congratulations baby girl wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by Aify147(m): 6:09am On Dec 20, 2022
I go like taste this babe puna, e go sweet die. Just want hear how she moans. I must fulfill this dream in Jesus name.. somebody shout amen for me.

5 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by nairalee(m): 6:09am On Dec 20, 2022
Oshoola Agba Baller

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by digitalmonster(m): 6:09am On Dec 20, 2022
My grandfather would always tell me... Hustle Son...Because success got both friends and Family...

But you see that nigger called failure...He ain't got nobody...

Today...I am glad to say I made it... My children would never know lack or poverty....

Get a skill that would change your financial life.. CPA/Affiliate marketing can make you rich and lift you out of poverty and lack...

Check some of my thread to read more on this internet business.

4 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:12am On Dec 20, 2022
KangaIye:
Star Girl....... Azizat Oshola Omo Ologo cool
her own ogo no be Nokia torch light ooooooo God abeg answer my call I know say na me mess up pass this year abeg no use that one treat my Bleep up because for my eyes now e be like say na atukpa ogo I dey see but I know say you go turn am to powerful halogen wey dey see far and wide b4 the year run out. Amen cry

9 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by BOLATINUBU01: 6:21am On Dec 20, 2022
Agba baller

7 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by Robertgreene1(m): 6:21am On Dec 20, 2022
But dt Salma paralluelo girl fine o I swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by BOLATINUBU01: 6:23am On Dec 20, 2022
This babe for middle fine die grin

But why she frown face like that

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by money121(m): 6:25am On Dec 20, 2022
Congrat omoluabi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by jericco1(m): 6:29am On Dec 20, 2022
Wonder why she doesn't get enough recognition

7 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 20, 2022
She won without starting most matches if I m correct. Barcelona would v gone far in last seasons champions league if they started her in all matches against Lyon. They somehow don't believe in Oshoala at Barca that she's better than Putellas and the rest.
That Barcelona Feminine Coach need to be tested for racist virus.
Real Madrid feminine should sign her abeg.
Benching her is responsible for her loss of firm with super falcons.
Oshoala can score over 30 goals per season. Skills wey dey her body pass that of Messi. A swear, I know my sister very well.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by Kentuforchrist(m): 6:38am On Dec 20, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:

Her boyfriend don serve am breakfast tongue

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by yahoodetector: 6:38am On Dec 20, 2022
Hmmm.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by skales67(m): 6:40am On Dec 20, 2022
Female footballers are sweet to knack. I have knacked one Falconet player before.

Just that their nyásh no too soft and most of them are lesbians

6 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Receives The Pichichi Trophy (Pictures) by Boyooosa(m): 6:41am On Dec 20, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:

They fierce snap
They all did but azeezat no get her own grin
Smiling is natural to her

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Osimhen Sustained The Injury During Napoli-inter Millan Match. Pics And Vids / Super Eagles Coach, Rohr Names Four Strikers To Represent Nigeria In Egypt / Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.