Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

Living A Life Of Love - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living A Life Of Love (123 Views)

Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible / Lord Make My Living A Blessing Each Day Song / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Living A Life Of Love by NickNoble: 7:08am On Dec 20, 2022
Today : A Life Of Love

TODAY’S VERSE
Lead a life worthy of your calling, for you have been called by God. Always be humble and gentle. Be patient with each other, making allowance for each other’s faults because of your love. Make every effort to keep yourselves united in the Spirit, binding yourselves together with peace. Get rid of all bitterness, rage, anger, harsh words, and slander, as well as all types of evil behavior. Instead, be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you. Ephesians 4:1-3; 31-32 (NLT)

TODAY’S MESSAGE
How can it get any clearer than this? Paul is commanding you and I to live like Christians should. Today you are to be humble, gentle, forgiving, loving and patient. Today, instead of bitterness, rage, anger, harsh words and slander, you are to be tenderhearted, forgiving and kind. How will you live during the next 24 hours? You will have opportunities all day to choose. Today, call upon the Holy Spirit to fill you and lead you as you live this day the way God has called you to. The good news is, He will.

TODAY’S PRAYER
Oh Holy Spirit. I need to get rid of all the negative emotions and behaviors in my life. But I can’t without You! I need You to produce Godly behavior in my life. I want humility, gentleness, forgiveness, love, patience, tenderheartedness, and kindness to be my normal experience. I want to be a witness to others of Your love through my behavior. Come Holy Spirit, convict me, correct me, forgive me, inspire me, teach me, guide me and fill me. Might I live completely under Your control. Might my life bear the fruit that only You can produce. In Jesus’ name.
AMEN

TODAY’S MEDITATION & VISUALIZATION
The Holy Spirit helps me live a life of love
Picture yourself coming to the Holy Spirit and asking Him for help in the way you live. The first thing he asks you to do is to take off bitterness, rage, anger, harsh words, slander and any evil that you have. One by one you take them off. You begin to sense a freedom as you peel them off. Then one by one He gives you humility, gentleness, forgiveness, love, patience, tenderheartedness, and kindness to put on. With each piece you feel stronger. They fit! You realize that the Holy Spirit is empowering you. Your heart swells with love as you affirm, “The Holy Spirit helps me live a life of love!”
Re: Living A Life Of Love by RestructureNig4: 7:21am On Dec 20, 2022

(1) (Reply)

For Freedom Christ Came. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/12/2022 / Purify Your Heart Dear Friend...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.