Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

"Nurse" Arrested In Ogun For Injecting Man, Causing Permanent Disability - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Nurse" Arrested In Ogun For Injecting Man, Causing Permanent Disability (16277 Views)

Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food / Doctor And Nurse Arrested As Woman Dies Of Complications After Abortion. Photo / Doctor Who Slapped And Flogged A Nurse Arrested And Charged In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Nurse" Arrested In Ogun For Injecting Man, Causing Permanent Disability by jaybenugo: 5:41am On Dec 21, 2022
Nurse Arrested In Ogun For Injecting Man, Causing Permanent Disability To His Leg (Photo)

A 35-year-old auxiliary nurse, Jimoh Ganiyat, has been arrested by the police for injecting a 22-year-old graduate, Omosebi Tomiwa, in the nerve and thereby causing permanent disability to one of his legs, IGBERETV reports.

The suspect who has been parading herself as a registered nurse in the Arigbajo area of Ogun State was on Monday, December 19, 2022, arraigned before an Itori Magistrate Court presided over by Mrs O F Adeduntan.

She was charged before the magistrate on a 5-count charge bordering on negligence and reckless treatment of the victim as well as malicious assault on the victim and the mother. The accused person also reportedly after committing the act threatened the life of the victim as well as that of his mother.

It was gathered that the accused person in the process of treating the victim for malaria and typhoid injected him in the nerve thereby causing disability to one of his legs.

The charge against the nurse read: “That you Jimoh Ganiyat ,f, on the 2nd of May 2022 at 1 Olorunsogo Street, Arigbajo, Ewekoro, Ogun State recklessly and negligently commit an act on one Omosebi Tomiwa by not giving him proper medical precaution and by endangering his life and thereby committed an offence contrary to section 343 (i ,e f ,g ) of Criminal Code Laws of Ogun State of Nigeria 2006.

“That you, Jimoh Ganiyat on the 2nd day of October 2022 at about 21:15 hrs at the same place in the same magisterial district did assault one Mrs Omosebi Toyin by inflicting injuries on her body and thereby committed an offence punishable under Section 351 of the Criminal Code Laws of Ogun State 2006."

The victim spoke to newsmen. He said: “In May, I was not feeling fine and the woman, who was then known as a nurse was invited to treat me. Then, I didn’t know that she was not a registered nurse."

"She gave me three injections and I shouted at her to remove it when I felt a very sharp pain. Three days after that the pains became unbearable and one of my legs was completely deformed."

"It has really affected me. I could not be mobilised for my National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme. I am supposed to be in service now but the pains are too much.”

"The worst thing is that she abandoned me and later became very violent after being told that it would require a major operation to treat my deformed leg."

https://igberetvnews.com/1434376/nurse-arrested-ogun-injecting-man-causing-permanent-disability-leg-photo/

1 Like

Re: "Nurse" Arrested In Ogun For Injecting Man, Causing Permanent Disability by emnite(m): 6:03am On Dec 21, 2022
Seeing her face alone tells you she is not a registered nurse.

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Nurse" Arrested In Ogun For Injecting Man, Causing Permanent Disability by MarketDispatch: 6:07am On Dec 21, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1434376/nurse-arrested-ogun-injecting-man-causing-permanent-disability-leg-photo/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

Effect of Nurses turning Slay Queens with more interest in social media than the Courses they are studying.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nurse" Arrested In Ogun For Injecting Man, Causing Permanent Disability by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 21, 2022
Too many quacks operating freely

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nurse" Arrested In Ogun For Injecting Man, Causing Permanent Disability by Amara11: 6:52am On Dec 21, 2022
Jail the quack to reset her senses, that's how they go about mistreating people so they can be called aunty nurse .

26 Likes

Re: "Nurse" Arrested In Ogun For Injecting Man, Causing Permanent Disability by Zonefree(m): 7:13am On Dec 21, 2022
OLUWOLE AFONJA NURSE!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nurse" Arrested In Ogun For Injecting Man, Causing Permanent Disability by Pickmycall: 7:14am On Dec 21, 2022
All this agbo Jedi sellers.They will mix different ogogoro mixed with grasses and call it Jedi Jedi,opayin,typhoid,malaria.You go dey buy am everyday and your health doesn't improve for better.
I don't take injections for whatever reasons.

8 Likes

Re: "Nurse" Arrested In Ogun For Injecting Man, Causing Permanent Disability by Nostring: 7:15am On Dec 21, 2022
The eye brow curves sef sups don tell the patient something undecided

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nurse" Arrested In Ogun For Injecting Man, Causing Permanent Disability by Blake755: 7:42am On Dec 21, 2022
Damn too bad
Re: "Nurse" Arrested In Ogun For Injecting Man, Causing Permanent Disability by Slawomirr: 7:59am On Dec 21, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Quacks everywhere

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Nurse" Arrested In Ogun For Injecting Man, Causing Permanent Disability by Tannhauser(m): 7:59am On Dec 21, 2022
cheesy
Just look at wetin dey call herself nurse... mtcheeeewwwww.
Anyway, olosho and all these new gen nurse, no difference.
Full of pride but completely empty upstairs...and na AUXILIARY nurse sef shocked shocked shocked Jeeeezos!

2 Likes

Re: "Nurse" Arrested In Ogun For Injecting Man, Causing Permanent Disability by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:59am On Dec 21, 2022
This is serious.
Re: "Nurse" Arrested In Ogun For Injecting Man, Causing Permanent Disability by SmartPolician: 8:00am On Dec 21, 2022
Nigerian nurses who work in government hospitals are the most frustrated Nigerians I have ever come across. embarassed

6 Likes

Re: "Nurse" Arrested In Ogun For Injecting Man, Causing Permanent Disability by TheBTCinvestor: 8:00am On Dec 21, 2022
He didn't make a damn payment for a roasted corn angry

2 Likes

Re: "Nurse" Arrested In Ogun For Injecting Man, Causing Permanent Disability by Rexnegro(m): 8:00am On Dec 21, 2022
Wicked humans everywhere ehn
Re: "Nurse" Arrested In Ogun For Injecting Man, Causing Permanent Disability by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:00am On Dec 21, 2022
Auxiliary Nurse claiming Registered Nurse!
What a world!!
Killer Nurse!!!

Cocoacandy,
Come and see chomtin sis

God save Nigeria.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Nurse" Arrested In Ogun For Injecting Man, Causing Permanent Disability by chii8(f): 8:00am On Dec 21, 2022
That eyebrows was an obvious red flag grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nurse" Arrested In Ogun For Injecting Man, Causing Permanent Disability by Tallesty1(m): 8:00am On Dec 21, 2022
emnite:
Seeing her face alone tells you she is not a registered nurse.
With eyebrows like wetin a Nike ex employee sponsored.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nurse" Arrested In Ogun For Injecting Man, Causing Permanent Disability by Jahzrockballer(m): 8:02am On Dec 21, 2022
omo
Re: "Nurse" Arrested In Ogun For Injecting Man, Causing Permanent Disability by Moh247: 8:02am On Dec 21, 2022
cool

God save man...

Re: "Nurse" Arrested In Ogun For Injecting Man, Causing Permanent Disability by Une7(m): 8:02am On Dec 21, 2022
Wahalur
Re: "Nurse" Arrested In Ogun For Injecting Man, Causing Permanent Disability by Raxxye(m): 8:02am On Dec 21, 2022
That nurse is in the league of Muhammadu Buhari; they are both incompetent.
Like the nurse, Buhari claimed he can do the job, but when given the chance, they cause permanent damage to the system and individuals.
Buhari should also be charged to court for the damage he has done to Nigeria!

4 Likes

Re: "Nurse" Arrested In Ogun For Injecting Man, Causing Permanent Disability by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:03am On Dec 21, 2022
Tallesty1:
With eyebrows like wetin a Nike ex employee sponsored.
Tallesty,
Say no more........ wink

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Nurse" Arrested In Ogun For Injecting Man, Causing Permanent Disability by Wizpa(m): 8:03am On Dec 21, 2022
How many years sentence
Op you no talk
Because this one na shemail.

Seems like a case that will soon slide
Had the audacity to be violent with the patients mother, what gut!!

The nurse looks like a hook-up nurse,
She might use the thing between her legs to get her bail... no be Ogun state again??

Ndi-ara
Re: "Nurse" Arrested In Ogun For Injecting Man, Causing Permanent Disability by Antoeni(m): 8:03am On Dec 21, 2022
Why Will She Allow This Kind of Boko Haram Nurse Give her injection. See the She Draw Her eye Pencil sef

1 Like

Re: "Nurse" Arrested In Ogun For Injecting Man, Causing Permanent Disability by soberdrunk(m): 8:03am On Dec 21, 2022
She used intravenous as intramuscular....... angry see face like trials and tribulation... angry

3 Likes

Re: "Nurse" Arrested In Ogun For Injecting Man, Causing Permanent Disability by iamyemiakins(m): 8:03am On Dec 21, 2022
Ndi nọọsi alábẹ́rẹ́.

Be like say na missidy help her draw that eyebrows grin

2 Likes

Re: "Nurse" Arrested In Ogun For Injecting Man, Causing Permanent Disability by djseanjohn77: 8:03am On Dec 21, 2022
jaybenugo:

How won't he know she is not a registered nurse - Most Nigerians have at least 1 unregistered nurse that treats them at home - we all know this. And they are employed and trained by our private hospitals as well. The sad thing is many of them does not understand the implication of what they are doing that's why they engage in opening small shops that they call chemist (pharmacy) and begin to administer all kinds of treatment there.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nurse" Arrested In Ogun For Injecting Man, Causing Permanent Disability by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:03am On Dec 21, 2022
Ok
Re: "Nurse" Arrested In Ogun For Injecting Man, Causing Permanent Disability by Thanos5555: 8:03am On Dec 21, 2022
shocked
Re: "Nurse" Arrested In Ogun For Injecting Man, Causing Permanent Disability by Scarletjr(m): 8:03am On Dec 21, 2022
Keats nurse

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insecurity: Bandits Open Fire On Police Team In Zamfara, Gun Down 7 Officers / Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) / Four Men Arrested By Lagos Police After Failed Bid To Rob Legal Practitioner(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.