Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) (16267 Views)

Nigerian Military Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) / Maid Caught While Trying To Pour Her Menstrual Urine Into Palm Oil (Video) / Gun Hidden Inside Bread, Man From ONUIMO LGA, IMO Caught By Security Operative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by NairaOcean: 9:34am On Mar 10
In a shocking discovery, security agents unearthed a sinister plot as they found bullets cunningly concealed within a seemingly innocuous keg of palm oil. 😱

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5zNkvuZ5Xc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by klid: 9:38am On Mar 10
God will shame dose who want to cause trouble in Nigeria

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by Chicagograduate(m): 9:39am On Mar 10
Which equipment did they use to find the bullets inside the oil let because it looks staged to me.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by dgitrader(m): 9:46am On Mar 10
Old format reintroduced undecided

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by NoSmoking: 9:50am On Mar 10
πŸ₯΅
Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by GanagiBitrus: 10:34am On Mar 10
They can discover bullet inside keg of oil, but not 287 persons kidnapped by Bandits.
No be juju be that. πŸ˜‚

120 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by adecz: 10:43am On Mar 10
No wonder palm oil wey dem take
cook ogbono for me come dey taste
like bullets πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by Caramia2020(m): 1:30pm On Mar 10
Criminals
Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by Nkl4u: 9:55pm On Mar 10
Omo! This is serious shocked

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by cutecommend: 9:55pm On Mar 10
How did they know bullet was inside the keg? What technology did they use?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by MisterBanny(m): 9:57pm On Mar 10
I don't understand. How were they able to find this out?
How did they detect this?
Except they had prior information about it. They acted based on a tipoff
I guess it was staged cos I can't believe how they can unmask such and fail to notice when over 200 school children were abducted by these bloodthirsty kidnappers.

Abeg make person help with 3k make I use chop abeg. Hunger don finish me kpatakpata
God bless the good Samaritan

9 Likes

Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by frankblinkz(m): 9:57pm On Mar 10
Pure information.

Not technically detected

6 Likes

Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by FashionCookie(f): 9:58pm On Mar 10
Na so undecided
Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by triple996(m): 9:58pm On Mar 10
someone must have tipped them off, probably a bitter person after the fight caused by sharing formula grin

Thank God they were caught. These bullets 4 land in ipob cannibalize hand

8 Likes

Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by ivolt: 9:58pm On Mar 10
cutecommend:
How did they know bullet was inside the keg? What technology did they use?
It is obvious somebody tipped them off.
No tech involved.

5 Likes

Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by noblechoco(f): 9:58pm On Mar 10
klid:
God will shame dose who want to cause trouble in Nigeria
Who want to cause More trouble o

Because trouble don dey ground already

4 Likes

Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by flyinnizam(m): 10:00pm On Mar 10
the ideas used by Nigeria to smuggle no be here

3 Likes

Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by HenryWilliams(m): 10:00pm On Mar 10
Nothing like discover.
They were tipped off by someone not properly settled.
No tech involved
Plain ol snitching

5 Likes

Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by Chibuzoripob: 10:00pm On Mar 10
sad
Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by Gadafii: 10:01pm On Mar 10
Have they discotheque scores of innocent Nigerians kidnapped by bandits and boko haram past few days
Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by ukaegbuikedia: 10:01pm On Mar 10
Security is everyone's business....
Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by aariwa(m): 10:01pm On Mar 10
Imagine the millions of bullets that have passed through the country without being caught because bandits, kidnappers ,armed robbers , killers etc are in sallah celebration mood because they already know that the grossly incompetent mandate thief does not pose a single atom of threat to their daily bloody onslaught against Nigerians
Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:02pm On Mar 10
Chicagograduate:
Which equipment did they use to find the bullets inside the oil let because it looks staged to me.

When you lift the gallon, body go tell you say wetin dey there pass oil

As someone up here suggested, It’s also possible they got intel, good intel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by Ability2023: 10:03pm On Mar 10
Really ?
Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by Chibuzoripob: 10:04pm On Mar 10
cool congrats. As u don chop am,no bullet can touch u.U are fortified cool. Oya! Enter Military barrack go drag Soldier make we see
adecz:

No wonder palm oil wey dem take
cook ogbono for me come dey taste
like bullets πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by Nursepepeye(f): 10:05pm On Mar 10
Chicagograduate:
Sense will not kill you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:13pm On Mar 10
[quote author=MisterBanny post=128876279]I don't understand. How were they able to find this out?
How did they detect this?
Except they had prior information about it. They acted based on a tipoff
I guess it was staged cos I can't believe how they can unmask such and fail to notice when over 200 school children were abducted by these bloodthirsty kidnappers.

Abeg make person help with 3k make I use chop abeg. Hunger don finish me kpatakpata
God bless the good Samaritan [/quotmmne]na tip off Nothing more
Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by AmakaTips2: 10:15pm On Mar 10
Welcome to Nigeria
Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by Ashez: 10:17pm On Mar 10
Rubbish
Fish out bandits, no be to comot bullets from oil
Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by Kay25(m): 10:22pm On Mar 10
Chicagograduate:
Na brain equipment
Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by Trophy12: 10:22pm On Mar 10
Chicagograduate:
even your life too is staged . Mumu u think everything is skit abi .
Re: Security Agents Discover Bullets Hidden Inside Keg Of Palm Oil (video) by specialmati(m): 10:24pm On Mar 10
:oh shocked sad shocked shocked shocked shocked na so security discovery indeed.they are trying please let them discover the bushes most of this bandits kidnappers do hide biko

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insecurity: Bandits Open Fire On Police Team In Zamfara, Gun Down 7 Officers / Pepper Soup Seller Slump And Dies After Hearing Sounds Of Gunshots In Delta / "Nurse" Arrested In Ogun For Injecting Man, Causing Permanent Disability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.