Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,141 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Mufti Menk - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Mufti Menk (385 Views)

Mufti Menk Retracts Homophobic Statement Made Back In 2011 / 2019 Peace & Unity Convention Lagos - Mufti Menk And Co / Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mufti Menk by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:24am On Dec 21, 2022
Mufti Menk isn't an upright scholar

DONT BE DECIEVE BY HIS FALSELY JOKE AND HIS BAD METHOLOGIES OF DOING DAWAH

A Warning Against Mufti Ismail Menk and His Evil Principles & Analogies
"Mufti" Menk is someone who appeases the people of bidah by staying silent and refusing to warn against them. He does this because he is afraid of losing followers. He knows fully well that if he was to follow the path of Ahlul Sunnah in warning against bidah and it's people that it will cause his followers to abandon him. A true miskeen opening up the door of misguidance to the general common muslim.

Ismail Menk and his permissibility of narrating fables! < He REFUSES to accept his error/mistakes

Menk sharing jokes based upon LIES in order to get a laugh from his audience

Which Prophet of Allah (peace be upon them all) Conveyed Islam in such a manner?

Prophetic condemnation of sharing jokes based upon lies!

A GOOD MUSLIM MUST BE FORBIDDEN BAD DEEDS AND CALLING TO GOOD DEEDS

MR MENK LACK IN THIS ASPECT,HE JUST BASE HIS DAWAH ON JOKE TO BE ABLE TO GAIN THE HEART OF PEOPLES
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ نُمَيْرٍ قَالَ أَخْبَرَنَا إِسْمَاعِيلُ يَعْنِي ابْنَ أَبِي خَالِدٍ عَنْ قَيْسٍ قَالَ قَامَ أَبُو بَكْرٍ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُ فَحَمِدَ اللَّهَ وَأَثْنَى عَلَيْهِ ثُمَّ قَالَ يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنَّكُمْ تَقْرَءُونَ هَذِهِ الْآيَةَ [[[{ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا عَلَيْكُمْ أَنْفُسَكُمْ لَا يَضُرُّكُمْ مَنْ ضَلَّ إِذَا اهْتَدَيْتُمْ }]]] وَإِنَّا سَمِعْنَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ يَقُولُ إِنَّ النَّاسَ إِذَا رَأَوْا الْمُنْكَرَ فَلَمْ يُنْكِرُوهُ أَوْشَكَ أَنْ يَعُمَّهُمْ اللَّهُ بِعِقَابِهِ.

It was narrated that Qais said:

Abu Bakr stood up and praised and glorified Allah, then he said: O people, you recite this verse: "O you who believe! Take care of your ownselves. If you follow the (right) guidance (and enjoin what is right (Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam orders one to do) and forbid what is wrong (polytheism, disbelief and all that Islam has forbidden)] no hurt can come to you from those who are in error" (al-Ma'idah 5:105]. We heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say: "lf the people see evil and do not change it, soon Allah will send His punishment upon them all."

Sahih (Darussalam)

Musnad Ahmed 1
Arabic/English book : Book 1, Hadith 1

Get Hadith Collection (All in one)

It has been reported in Durar As-Suniyyah (1/33) that the Imaam, the Mujaddid, Muhammad Bin Abdul Wahhaab (rahimahullaah) said:

I hold that the people of innovation are to be boycotted and their affair is to be made known until they repent. I pass judgement against them based on what is apparent and I leave their secrets/hidden affairs to Allaah. And I believe that every newly invented matter in the Religion is an innovation.

This [statement of Imaam Muhammad Bin Abdul Wahhaab(rahimahullaah)] is the statement of a Salafiy Athariy emanating from the statement of Umar Ibnul Khattaab (radiyallaahu-anhu) when he said:

'People were (sometimes) judged by the revealing of a Divine Inspiration during the lifetime of Allahýs Apostle but now there is no longer any more (new revelation). Now we judge you by the deeds you practice publicly, so we will trust and favour the one who does good deeds in front of us, and we will not call him to account about what he is really doing in secret, for Allah will judge him for that; but we will not trust or believe the one who presents to us with an evil deed even if he claims that his intentions were good.' [Saheeh Bukhaari; Vol 3; Hadith Number:2641]

So look at/examine the statement of Imaam Muhammad Bin Abdul Wahhaab (rahimahullaah), when he said: 'I judge (ahlul bidah) based upon what is apparent;'' and look at/examine the statement of Umar Ibnul Khattaab (radiyallaahu-anhu) when he said, 'but we will not trust or believe the one who presents to us with an evil deed even if he claims that his intentions were good.' Then look at/ examine the (affair) of that person who disapproves of one who warns against ahlul bidah and exposes their falsehood, he claims that (this warning against ahlul bidah) is from the angle of scrutinizing the Aqeedah of the people. Is this (statement of his) correct?
If you have two wells, one containing pure water, and another containing contaminated water,
Someone asks you: which well should I drink from?
Would it be from justice if I said:
Akhi, both wells contain water,
Take the pure water and leave the impure/contamination. (Without specifying which well is which)!

Indeed, the books of sufis are filled with stories containing kufr (and baseless innovations in the Deen perfected 1400+ years ago) and unverifiable heresies.

Menk himself tells jokes and fairy tales/fables based upon lies and considers this to reflect prophetic methodology for dawah!

He has himself gained a muftee course from a Sufi deobandee institute!

He obviously can't speak against corruption in creed and practices of the faith of his Sufi teachers, can he?

(1) (Reply)

Why Qur'an Is Totally Different From Any Other Religious Scriptures In The World / Do Not Forego Doing Good Deeds For Fear Of Showing Off / These 52 Ahadeeth Are Not Reliable....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.