Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

'Tiger King': Biden Signs Bill Banning Private Ownership Of 'big Cats' - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 'Tiger King': Biden Signs Bill Banning Private Ownership Of 'big Cats' (18036 Views)

Hyena Vs Big Cats – Which Is Stronger / Meet Kody Antle 'the Tiger King' / Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Tiger King': Biden Signs Bill Banning Private Ownership Of 'big Cats' by Houseofglam7(f): 2:32pm On Dec 21, 2022
cool
Re: 'Tiger King': Biden Signs Bill Banning Private Ownership Of 'big Cats' by SMARTMOTORS(m): 2:33pm On Dec 21, 2022
Next on the news will be a bill for Gay Cats
Re: 'Tiger King': Biden Signs Bill Banning Private Ownership Of 'big Cats' by CheapHomes1: 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
Very good.The way some whites they toy with their life here eh.i can't even allow my children touch dolphin sad. I only keep one Dog.

Do you think they acquire these animals at adult age?
Re: 'Tiger King': Biden Signs Bill Banning Private Ownership Of 'big Cats' by asahnwaKC: 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2022
Even normal cat I have… de show some wildness and scares me angry

1 Like

Re: 'Tiger King': Biden Signs Bill Banning Private Ownership Of 'big Cats' by Ishilove: 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2022
descarado:

Widely practiced in arab countries as sign of affluence. They call them exotic animals.
Their kits and kins in other countries emulate them, and it has started spreading to other nationalities
Quite shameful
Re: 'Tiger King': Biden Signs Bill Banning Private Ownership Of 'big Cats' by pargelenis(m): 2:41pm On Dec 21, 2022
highskies:
Haa, this one na gbese ooo. More reason for all states to adopt open carry grin grin (respectfully) though with enhanced vetting for “konvicts”. Your cat do anyhow, he go heaven straight
If less people can keep big cats why the increased need for open carry?
Re: 'Tiger King': Biden Signs Bill Banning Private Ownership Of 'big Cats' by GloriousGbola: 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2022
I am never gonna recover financially from this angry
Re: 'Tiger King': Biden Signs Bill Banning Private Ownership Of 'big Cats' by ipobarecriminals: 2:46pm On Dec 21, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I live here,their love for these creatures nor be here whether acquire at 1 month old/adulthood. Norm in Nigeria, when u see those killer beast,nah to KILL them sharp.But here,them go call animals cares to come and evacuate them and those obesvwill drive them to their habitat, only for those things to craw back to busy way
Re: 'Tiger King': Biden Signs Bill Banning Private Ownership Of 'big Cats' by blowjohn(m): 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
Very good.The way some whites they toy with their life here eh.i can't even allow my children touch dolphin sad. I only keep one Dog.

Is dog safer than dolphin?
Re: 'Tiger King': Biden Signs Bill Banning Private Ownership Of 'big Cats' by CheapHomes1: 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
I live here,their love for these creatures nor be here whether acquire at 1 month old/adulthood. Norm in Nigeria, when u see those killer beast,nah to KILL them sharp.But here,them go call animals cares to come and evacuate them and those obesvwill drive them to their habitat, only for those things to craw back to busy way

You haven't answered the question. Do you think they acquire these animals at adult age?
Re: 'Tiger King': Biden Signs Bill Banning Private Ownership Of 'big Cats' by ipobarecriminals: 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2022
blowjohn:

Is dog safer than dolphin?
I do prefer dog.Mine is cool but demon to intruders cool. Personally, I dnt go touch those dolphin

1 Like

Re: 'Tiger King': Biden Signs Bill Banning Private Ownership Of 'big Cats' by BJanta: 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2022
I love big cats, they are symbols of
strength, fearlessness and
confidence. But I fear to be near
them, even across cage. Love to
see them run. They show so
much strength, vigour and vitality.
Re: 'Tiger King': Biden Signs Bill Banning Private Ownership Of 'big Cats' by ipobarecriminals: 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You haven't answered the question. Do you think they acquire these animals at adult age?
What else answer do u need? I said some acquired it at tender age*club,baby*
Re: 'Tiger King': Biden Signs Bill Banning Private Ownership Of 'big Cats' by CheapHomes1: 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
What else answer do u need? I said some acquired it at tender age*club,baby*

You didn't. Produce your from your quote verbatim where you said the above.

Re: 'Tiger King': Biden Signs Bill Banning Private Ownership Of 'big Cats' by BJanta: 3:05pm On Dec 21, 2022
Nsonaso:

1 bottle of Vawulence for you.

And a basketful of live vipers to
complement it.
Re: 'Tiger King': Biden Signs Bill Banning Private Ownership Of 'big Cats' by Lukuluku69(m): 3:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
descarado:

Widely practiced in arab countries as sign of affluence. They call them exotic animals.
Their kits and kins in other countries emulate them, and it has started spreading to other nationalities

Big money involved too.

In Southern Africa, shooting a life Lion could cost you between #80k-100k USD just for the kicks.

Kenyans and Tanzanians are milking the Middle East big cats business.

A baby Cheetah goes for as high as 20k USD.
Re: 'Tiger King': Biden Signs Bill Banning Private Ownership Of 'big Cats' by SeriouslySense(m): 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2022
If i should care for any big cat, it would be a tiger. My favorite of the big cats.

I applaud these white people for caring for animals, but some abuse animals also.

These majestic cats should not be restricted to cages or crowded places.

1 Like

Re: 'Tiger King': Biden Signs Bill Banning Private Ownership Of 'big Cats' by 528ibilola: 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2022
OkOk...
Re: 'Tiger King': Biden Signs Bill Banning Private Ownership Of 'big Cats' by jaxxy(m): 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2022
Good! wild animals are not pets.
Re: 'Tiger King': Biden Signs Bill Banning Private Ownership Of 'big Cats' by Jaythentic(m): 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2022
He should ban the possession of arms first

1 Like

Re: 'Tiger King': Biden Signs Bill Banning Private Ownership Of 'big Cats' by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:26pm On Dec 21, 2022
dis oyibo ppl dey crase walahi!

Hw pesin go stay d same compound with lions and tigers say na pet to am?

Weirdos!
grin
Re: 'Tiger King': Biden Signs Bill Banning Private Ownership Of 'big Cats' by Sweetvie: 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2022
lwisee:
@Seun Osewa

Try to improve on this website
We can't even share gif and emojis haba.

Like seriously
We need more emojis, stickers and gif smiley
The emojis here are so boring
Re: 'Tiger King': Biden Signs Bill Banning Private Ownership Of 'big Cats' by LyfeJennings(m): 5:13pm On Dec 21, 2022
Peterobi90:
This is actually good.. with the advent of social media, most homes are fast becoming zoos....

U HAVE TO BE EXTREMELY WEALTHY TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD A BIG CAT AND MAINTAIN IT

1 Like

Re: 'Tiger King': Biden Signs Bill Banning Private Ownership Of 'big Cats' by KennethEnyi(m): 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
Owning wild animals is stupidity
Re: 'Tiger King': Biden Signs Bill Banning Private Ownership Of 'big Cats' by Oizee(f): 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
Ikem11:
As a leader of the Comment Reading Association (CRA), I’m only here to read comments. Please keep the comments short and simple.

I do appreciate your typing effort. Also please watch your spellings. Thank you and have a great day!
respect to my boss, the great leader of our association.

1 Like

Re: 'Tiger King': Biden Signs Bill Banning Private Ownership Of 'big Cats' by 99thEnemy(m): 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
So Akon is going to loose his White Tiger.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Animal Or Insect Are You Scared Of The Most / How To Fatten A Malnourished Dog Cheaply? / Affordable Website For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.