Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,418 members, 7,836,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her (32988 Views)

Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As / Onye Eze: A Man We Helped Rented Out Our Property - Man Writes / Hundreds Of Houses In Ikorodu Demolished As Residents Watch Helplessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by dochenaj: 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
Without a psych consult, I can tell you this lady has mental illness.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by airsaylongcome: 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2022
Bobbiee:

You are a bombastic fool

Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by fluffybaby(f): 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2022
She no play with marriage certificate
Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by airsaylongcome: 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2022
dochenaj:
Without a psych consult, I can tell you this lady has mental illness.

Bipolar?
Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by dochenaj: 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Bipolar?
More along the lines of schizophrenia than bipolar.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by Jagabanfromcali: 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
She is mentally unwell
Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by snoopz: 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2022
She is just refresh her writing skills nothing else
Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by korede181: 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
I though have a problem with those saying she needs help, take her to rehab.. to me shes mentally ok than them.. this is a genious. this persons assistance is needed in our efcc, nscdc, npf, nba etc. what the Bleep
Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
She's definitely mentally ill
Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by givv: 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2022
She must be a typist cuz I dey wonder who get time help her type this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by callmevirus(m): 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2022
Kemi Olunloye the second
Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by Scalphunter: 8:43pm On Dec 21, 2022
Don't write her off completely, she may have something there if we care to look further. Reckless procreation should be properly checked, these kind of people sheis talking about are the country's problem today.
Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by olisaEze(m): 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2022
Stop making crazy people famous. Na so dem carry Mr Spells matter that year, till dem increase the poor guy crase level! grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by AmuRubber(m): 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
Franzinni:
A cry for help I presume ....

Who knows what she has gone through, to use this as a last attempt to gain attention, I noticed she complained about the police not taking her serious whenever she lodges complain, and I can understand why they would be dismissive of her claims.

But from the depths of her loneliness her soul beckons for help. From anywhere ... Just a little help!!!

That woman needs someone to get close to her and give her some care and attention. She indeed needs some help as swiftly as possible. A rehabilitation would go a long way in helping her mental health.

I feel truly compassionate for her.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by etrange: 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2022
I just read the first two and I see no offense the said people committed. She just identified them, but didn't say what they did. It's evident the lady is not mentally OK. A pity.
Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by EzeUmuokorobiaa: 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
Hahahahaha
This woman's action reminds me of a certain family from my village whose six bedroom bungalow walls serve as notebooks for recording events. You'll see writeups like;
On 20th November 2019 my mother called me a thief.
On 5th October 2020 my brother Goodnews told me I will be poor in life.
On 14th March 2017 my mother accused me of stealing meat from the pot.
On 12th August is the day I write waec etc.
I couldn't hold my laughter the day I vlcame across this weird record keeping style.

1 Like

Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by Osariemen12: 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
"He who speaks ill of his neighbour is a bad neighbour", wrote Poor Richard in his almanac.

I bet my balls, the woman who wrote this is one Titilayo, a Yoruba woman. They lack socialization skills.
Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by Haveyoueatentod: 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2022
Too much book done turn this one insane away from reality ...she be escapee
Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by Lama70(m): 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
There's this woman in downtown Mombasa too in Kenya. I don't know who's copying from the other now o.

Orisirisi!
Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by rrhostomy(m): 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
rezky:
She need to be send to a rehabilitation centre.
I hope she won't end up been killed las las.

Why?
Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by rrhostomy(m): 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2022
Angrymode:
Wahala no fit finish for this world grin

I'm just imagining the paragraph this lady will write if she was living next to some certificateless cohabiting neighbours knacking themselves every night and day to her hearing. Better still, if she was living in an apartment in-between two such neighbours. grin

From my understanding of what she had written,I believe she was saying some of them were watching what she was doing in her room with psychosis. They were bugging her.
Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by rrhostomy(m): 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2022
HydraFeeds:
Though I understand this life can be cruel and people might want you down for many reasons especially if you’re above them but is she the only one with haters on the street ? Says a lot about whom she is .

The best thing is for to move out of that area if she doesn’t wants to end up in body bag one day .

Insecure is what I would call you.
She simply don't like been disturbed nor bugged.
Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by rrhostomy(m): 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2022
Irupetepete:
ewo ni Egbon yi tun so bayi? grin
Boss no be usa be this o...
If na her street I dey, I go tey give her belle

And so what? Make everywhere turn spoil because we underdeveloped black mongrels looking for trouble living death?
Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by ipobarecriminals: 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2022
sad That side,tufai! A fellow Nairalander nearly SCAM me,thank God for one Baba/his kind son that tip me and SARS men that 2020.My eye see wen for that side.The peeps living in that Apapa,kirikiri,coconut etc are(some)CRIMINALS. no apology whatever
Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by rrhostomy(m): 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2022
EzeUmuokorobiaa:
Hahahahaha
This woman's action reminds me of a certain family from my village whose six bedroom bungalow walls serve as notebooks for recording events. You'll see writeups like;
On 20th November 2019 my mother called me a thief.
On 5th October 2020 my brother Goodnews told me I will be poor in life.
On 14th March 2017 my mother accused me of stealing meat from the pot.
On 12th August is the day I write waec etc.
I couldn't hold my laughter the day I vlcame across this weird record keeping style.

Lol
Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by HydraFeeds(m): 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2022
rrhostomy:

Insecure is what I would call you.
She simply don't like been disturbed nor bugged.

I’m a private person myself and I do not like having too much friends but there’s difference between being disturbed/bugged and being nosy or making everyone your enemies.

I think you need a brain check before you call someone you don’t know insecure next time

1 Like

Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by Streetmovement(m): 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

For this woman's sake make Dem bring the movie "The Purge" to reality in Nigeria I want to check something
Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by oluwaseyi0: 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2022
This woman need mental support and at least a sexually active relationship
Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by chidibond(m): 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
This is crazy lool....I doubt that she's totally fine upstairs ���
Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by stancod(m): 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
nah ibo people she dey call Cameroonian's....
lol
Re: Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her by Olamilekan08(m): 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2022
Exmilitant:
She is a genius!!
Instead of bottling up her resentments she chosed to air them out.
What a genius!!!

If my name were on her list I would apologize to her Immediately.

Well, you would also need to get "a/any marriage certificate" , start minding your business and renounce your Cameroonian citizenship and make sure you don't have many children. Only then you can be on a clean slate with when

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

House Rent In This Country Is Nothing To Write About / 'This House Is Not For Sale': Are They Really Not For Sale? / My Landlord Wants Me To Pay A Debt I Didn't Accrue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.