Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,035 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

I Have No Doubt That All Our Goals Will Certainly Be Achieved - Putin - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Have No Doubt That All Our Goals Will Certainly Be Achieved - Putin (360 Views)

No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says / "No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin / Countries Where Invading Forces Will Certainly Lose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Doubt That All Our Goals Will Certainly Be Achieved - Putin by Vl3ly: 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2022
�� If we take as a whole the speeches of Putin and Shoigu at the collegium of the Russian Defense Ministry

The whole country is looking at the Russian Armed Forces, wishes you success, good luck, I have no doubt that all our goals will certainly be achieved - Putin

1. The war with the West in Ukraine will be long. The course towards achieving the goals of the SMO does not change. For the official list of SMO targets, see Putin's speech on February 24 (plus Kherson and Zaporozhye regions). Unofficial goals can be interpreted quite broadly.

2. There will be no agreements, because the West is not ready to recognize Russia's rights to equal treaties with it. We did not fit into the "civilized world". Fine.

3. The army will receive more resources - material, financial, human. But without fanaticism, so as not to undermine the economy.
The concept of "guns instead of butter" is not our choice. They will try to find a reasonable balance.
Next year, the army will receive many different weapons, much more than in 2021-2022. There will also be more drones.

4. Various mistakes of the pre-war period regarding the supply of troops, the mobilization system, repair capacities, underestimation of the role of drones and the concepts of multi-domain operations are veiledly recognized. Criticism of shortcomings is considered desirable.

5. The army is waiting for a fairly significant reform, which is both a consequence of various shortcomings revealed during the SMO, and an increase in the threat from the United States and NATO. The sovereignty of the country will be based on the growth of the capabilities of our nuclear triad as the only reliable guarantor of military-political sovereignty.

�Boris rozhin
Re: I Have No Doubt That All Our Goals Will Certainly Be Achieved - Putin by Goodmarlian: 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2022
Slava
Russiya!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Doubt That All Our Goals Will Certainly Be Achieved - Putin by Vl3ly: 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
That Putin statement means they still have enough amunition

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have No Doubt That All Our Goals Will Certainly Be Achieved - Putin by Raheeqilmaktoom: 8:20am On Dec 22, 2022
So, literally Russia is using Ukraine as a training ground? grin. So unfair.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Doubt That All Our Goals Will Certainly Be Achieved - Putin by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2022
God bless putin God bless mother Russia in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Doubt That All Our Goals Will Certainly Be Achieved - Putin by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2022
Vl3ly:
�� If we take as a whole the speeches of Putin and Shoigu at the collegium of the Russian Defense Ministry

The whole country is looking at the Russian Armed Forces, wishes you success, good luck, I have no doubt that all our goals will certainly be achieved - Putin

1. The war with the West in Ukraine will be long. The course towards achieving the goals of the SMO does not change. For the official list of SMO targets, see Putin's speech on February 24 (plus Kherson and Zaporozhye regions). Unofficial goals can be interpreted quite broadly.

2. There will be no agreements, because the West is not ready to recognize Russia's rights to equal treaties with it. We did not fit into the "civilized world". Fine.

3. The army will receive more resources - material, financial, human. But without fanaticism, so as not to undermine the economy.
The concept of "guns instead of butter" is not our choice. They will try to find a reasonable balance.
Next year, the army will receive many different weapons, much more than in 2021-2022. There will also be more drones.

4. Various mistakes of the pre-war period regarding the supply of troops, the mobilization system, repair capacities, underestimation of the role of drones and the concepts of multi-domain operations are veiledly recognized. Criticism of shortcomings is considered desirable.

5. The army is waiting for a fairly significant reform, which is both a consequence of various shortcomings revealed during the SMO, and an increase in the threat from the United States and NATO. The sovereignty of the country will be based on the growth of the capabilities of our nuclear triad as the only reliable guarantor of military-political sovereignty.

�Boris rozhin

http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/67402
Re: I Have No Doubt That All Our Goals Will Certainly Be Achieved - Putin by pansophist(m): 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
In a war, you win first, before you start one. Everyone can grab a chicken because you know it can't harm you, but you wont try that with a tiny scorpion.

Russia has already won, just that the West refuse to accept the result and hoping for the tiny chance of magic, to save face and their crumbling hegemony.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have No Doubt That All Our Goals Will Certainly Be Achieved - Putin by stanluiz(m): 1:02am On Dec 25, 2022
Raheeqilmaktoom:
So, literally Russia is using Ukraine as a training ground? grin. So unfair.
Before Nko cheesy cheesy NATO is still Wotowoto in Ukraine.

Ukraine has no Military. Their military is defeated. What Russia is fighting in Ukraine is NATO military personnels fighting as Mercenaries and dressing in Ukraine military uniform.

That why Putin was specific. Russia is fighting the West not Ukraine. Ukraine is just a battle ground.

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Poland Considers Western Part Of Ukraine As Her Territory,plans Invasion / These Are List Of Cluster Munitions Under Russia Possession / Pro-junta M62 Has Issued A Statement Calling For Europeans To Be Held Hostage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.