Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,877 members, 7,848,563 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

So Many Codes In Soccer Prediction - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / So Many Codes In Soccer Prediction (433 Views)

Who Else Noticed This Lattest Trend In Soccer? (with Photos) / PES 2019 Game Cheat Codes For Ps2, Ps3 Ps4, Including Android & PC / 98% Sure Free Soccer Prediction For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Many Codes In Soccer Prediction by guobe: 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2022
The codes in soccer prediction are quite numerous and it is important to note these codes down and abide by it if you are to win your bets.An activity that happens quite often should always be noted Don't just tear your tickets and say ticket don cut.Take note of that odd that cut the ticket.If it occurs quite often it is called dejavu and you can use it to your advantage in your subsequent predictions.soccer prediction has gone past just mere forcasting.It is now like FOREX.These odds keep fluctuating and so it is important to watchout for odds fluctuations.If your odds keep skyrocketing note that the match in question is in danger and heading to the lions den.Too many codes to consider.To be continued.
Re: So Many Codes In Soccer Prediction by guobe: 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2022
6 odds win

Re: So Many Codes In Soccer Prediction by brain54(m): 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2022
Those codes are just ONE of the reasons I do not bet!

1 Like

Re: So Many Codes In Soccer Prediction by guobe: 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2022
brain54:
Those codes are just ONE of the reasons I do not bet!
to me I am having fun betting.its not do or die.I take it as a brain teaser with the adrenaline rush.Betting can actually wreck people and I do advise if you are to bet use spare cash always, don't chase your losses, don't use rent or feeding money as there are no guarantees.
Re: So Many Codes In Soccer Prediction by brain54(m): 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2022
guobe:
to me I am having fun betting.its not do or die.I take it as a brain teaser with the adrenaline rush.Betting can actually wreck people and I do advise if you are to bet use spare cash always, don't chase your losses, don't use rent or feeding money as there are no guarantees.
Sure…

Brain teaser and pocket waster!
Re: So Many Codes In Soccer Prediction by guobe: 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
brain54:

Sure…

yep pocket waster for those who can't break the codes
Re: So Many Codes In Soccer Prediction by guobe: 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
brain54:

Sure…

Re: So Many Codes In Soccer Prediction by brain54(m): 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2022
guobe:
yep pocket waster for those who can't break the codes
Well…
Good luck code breaker!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Progress Of Egypt Facilities For 2036 Olympic And 2030 World Cup Bids / Sports Line / Scudetto : Mario Balotelli Congratulates Osimhen On IG Live (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.