Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

BVN Details - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BVN Details (415 Views)

Pls Is It Safe To Fill Bvn Details On A Website For Application / More Bank Accounts To Be Shut As CBN Issues Strict BVN Rules / Can I Change My BVN Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BVN Details by osyonedollar: 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2022
Dear fellow Nairalanders. Please i need your candid advice to get out of this with UBA (United bank for Africa). We had a family name change and my brothers and sister have done their BVN name change with there respective banks . Unfortunately for me UBA has refused to do mine after getting all the requirements required for bvn name change which includes newspaper publications, court affidavit, valid id card. I have visited the Ikota branch close to VGC that's the shopping mall but the lady said men don't change their names that is only women that does that. Men this sounds so weird to me. Now this has prevented me from opening the corporate account for my new company for transactions. Am tired please what should i do now.
Re: BVN Details by osyonedollar: 12:20pm On Dec 22, 2022
osyonedollar:
Dear fellow Nairalanders. Please i need your candid advice to get out of this with UBA (United bank for Africa). We had a family name change and my brothers and sister have done their BVN name change with there respective banks . Unfortunately for me UBA has refused to do mine after getting all the requirements required for bvn name change which includes newspaper publications, court affidavit, valid id card. I have visited the Ikota branch close to VGC that's the shopping mall but the lady said men don't change their names that is only women that does that. Men this sounds so weird to me. Now this has prevented me from opening the corporate account for my new company for transactions. Am tired please what should i do now.
Re: BVN Details by Harchoredey(m): 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2022
Guess you need to change your headline. It sounds scammy, so fewer people might click

I guess something like "I need help with my BVN details change" or "My bank is not allowing me change my BVN details. Help!" Would work better
Re: BVN Details by osyonedollar: 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
[quote author=Harchoredey post=119349781]Guess you need to change your headline. It sounds scammy, so fewer people might click

I guess something like "I need help with my BVN details change" or "My bank is not allowing me change my BVN details. Help!" Would work better.

Thank you sir.
Re: BVN Details by Taeewo(m): 6:50am On Dec 23, 2022
osyonedollar:
Send them message on twitter @UBAcares ,and explain your details and includes what the branch said.....Which kind men no dey change name ..I have friend wey don check name for Access bank before...

(1) (Reply)

5 Proven Ways To Get The Best Out Of Your Signage And Outdoor Advertising / How Can I Create And Have My VTU And Data Vending Site / Naira Redesign:Have You Seen A Dirty New Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.