Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,508 members, 7,854,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:58 AM

Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary (30750 Views)

Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) / Adedimeji Lateef And Oyebade Adebimpe Pre-Wedding Photos / Adedimeji Lateef Shows Off His Fiancee On Set (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary by kennisman(m): 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2022
I hope the wedding is blessed with a child?
Re: Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary by Orinechi: 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2022
Make I hear say this marriage reach 5yrs
Re: Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary by wessey(m): 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2022
You are bad.islamabad you be
Re: Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary by ddeola: 1:58am On Dec 23, 2022
Congrats. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary by heisorla(m): 3:16am On Dec 23, 2022
FrancescoFarino:
In this part of the world, it is impossible for an introvert with no money to get a date.
I definitely agree with you on that
Re: Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary by weljewel: 5:23am On Dec 23, 2022
Thanks be to God for the death of all my enemies the witches and wizards set against me and my relationship with Him ( which death for me).
Thanks be to the Most High God for the shame suffering and death of all who wish me shame suffering and who wish me death.
Re: Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary by brunobaba(m): 8:09am On Dec 23, 2022
TheBTCinvestor:
Divorce loading tongue
But why now,are you jealous ??
Re: Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary by hustla(m): 8:16am On Dec 23, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
God knows me and my wife no go do this nonsense social media anniversary.

Writing paragraphs like secondary school English Essay..
Once a man start writing long paragraphs for his,wife on social media.
Just know the man is a bloody SIMP

It's better a lady write long paragraphs of love
No Alpha man will write such epistle for a woman.

God give these SIMPS wisdom.

Marry first grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BankyW Will Make A Good Husband.. See Why / Ali Baba At The Eleko Motor Race In Lagos, Stands On Top Of His Car / Bassey, Coco Ice And Gifty At BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.