Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) (36874 Views)

A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) / Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos / Tout Jumps Into River To Escape Mob Action After Accident. See What Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 23, 2022
This is very hilarious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by Najdorf: 9:59am On Dec 23, 2022
He should thank his stars. If na my neighborhood they for slyly dispose of him

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by Botibada: 10:00am On Dec 23, 2022
Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by tabaralph: 10:01am On Dec 23, 2022
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOIO_mduemM

A thief was caught and he was made to dance to avoid mob action on him cheesy cheesy

The thief is also a very good dancer lol cheesy watch the video and tell us what you think.

Is this better than mob action?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmfMoxkLWpY/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I don’t trust these guys at all .. they can still roast him there after
Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by Joffizaza: 10:02am On Dec 23, 2022
Dance so ye may be free

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by Roboto11: 10:02am On Dec 23, 2022
I haven't laughed like this in a while.
Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by Truvelisback(m): 10:02am On Dec 23, 2022
Dance Of Shame.
Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by DennisEche(m): 10:06am On Dec 23, 2022
him get luck say them catch am during Christmas na why tire never burn
Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by Abbeytoy(m): 10:08am On Dec 23, 2022
I love this concept... The next one for my street go entertain us well. Thank God one DJ dey for the street grin
Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by UDUJ(m): 10:10am On Dec 23, 2022
bro4u:

Those guys no dey use ear hear thief... 2secs dey don light thief up. LoL

I always wonder whether they have condemned tyres lying around everywhere in the city.

Because once they hear the word THIEF the next thing tyres just appear from nowhere cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by DOnlooker(m): 10:17am On Dec 23, 2022
Dude is practically dancing for his dear life.

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by Passionate1(m): 10:22am On Dec 23, 2022
Oh yeah!
[

Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by Elidrisy20: 10:22am On Dec 23, 2022
Portable come sign your cousin

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by BeanX(m): 10:23am On Dec 23, 2022
dawnomike:
He is a lucky thief... Nice he did not get jungle justice
Assuming na Nigeria e body for dey burn into ashes by now, Nigerians are really so vile and wicked.
Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by jaxxy(m): 10:24am On Dec 23, 2022
Blessed are the merciful. lol

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by MessiGOAT: 10:25am On Dec 23, 2022
grin Nawa o
Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by Necessity1: 10:29am On Dec 23, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

When I see stuff like this bad imaginations dey always enter my head, like make something just enter me make I go thief, make Dem com catch me dey beat and disgrace me make all my girlfriends come dey there me way I be bigggest introvert alive chaiii

Nairaland go come carry am say popular nairalander artiste caught stealing pants or whatever lol e go too funny die

Op, kindly go for deliverance, in MFM prayer city, before it becomes a reality.

God help you to heed the advice.
Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by Litmus: 10:31am On Dec 23, 2022
Jeon:

No llamina, Ghanaians are good. They have empathy.
Look at what they did to this Man..

Empathy?? If they have such empathy, why not just have him arrested or released instead of degrade him further than he already is by the porverty that made him steal?

Making him dance must have involved a level of threat. What if he refused to dance?

Most men would rather a quick death than humiliation.
Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by israelmao(m): 10:35am On Dec 23, 2022
PointZerom:
Why is he dancing like Madridguy grin grin grin
You are shopping for violence
Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by arantess: 10:35am On Dec 23, 2022
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOIO_mduemM

A thief was caught and he was made to dance to avoid mob action on him cheesy cheesy

The thief is also a very good dancer lol cheesy watch the video and tell us what you think.

Is this better than mob action?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmfMoxkLWpY/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Hahahaha
E go still collect oo
But who no go dance to save his life?
Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by Jeon(f): 10:37am On Dec 23, 2022
Litmus:

Empathy?? If they have such empathy, why not just have him arrested or released instead of degrade him further than he already is by the porverty that made him steal?

Most men would rather a quick death than humiliation.
WILL HE BE ABLE TO SMELL THE AIR IF IT IS YOUR COUNTRY MEN THAT APPREHENDED THIS GUY ? angry NO ,THE NEXT STEP IS TO PARADE HE NAKED / BURNING HIM ALIVE.

Yes, they have empathy more...
llamini, so stop the Ghana hate wink

3 Likes

Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by Mrkindness: 10:40am On Dec 23, 2022
bid4rich:
So you have this skill and you still dey steal

Dance of shame.

What a shame!
Nobi small DANCE OF SHAME, but here in this part of the world thieves have no shame, most of them are in government now and some are still contesting for president.
Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by sheriffindy(m): 10:41am On Dec 23, 2022
He had just a life line ..DANCE LIKE YOUR LIFE AND EXISTENCE DEPENDED ON IT.

HE DID JUSTICE TO IT.

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by Litmus: 10:42am On Dec 23, 2022
Niaraland is like a Ghanaian board because you're all on Niaraland so , so sympathetic to whatever crap is attributed to Ghana. And If at all you couldn't avoid throwing insults, you'd all default to heaping insults on Africa or black race instead.

Lynching and humiliating thives in this manner are both barbaric. If this had happened in Nigeria, you assholes on this board would be cussing and insulting everything Nigeria from a small Nigerian child to a Nigeria mother's very wombs.
Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:52am On Dec 23, 2022
bestman09:
shocked
He was made to face the music

When will the big thieves like our politicians also face the music?

Nice pun.
Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by Isabi4lov: 10:58am On Dec 23, 2022
Dance of shame, theif steal my new phone some days ago , I never even get myself.

Thieves no dey nice at all..
Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by Bethanybethel(f): 11:02am On Dec 23, 2022
It's better than jungle justice
Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by Upcomingdad67: 11:07am On Dec 23, 2022
See talent grin

Make him just forget about thief

Create tiktok and Instagram account

Cuz him sabi dance , in a year time him go dey influencing for brands via him account and follows
Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by Litmus: 11:07am On Dec 23, 2022
You're hopeful spirit that slams an ant dead with the palm of a hand than a spirit that would pluck out the antenna of an ant and set it on its way free . Premeditation is the thing. Anger has hope, premeditation is psychotic.
Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by Munzy14(m): 11:10am On Dec 23, 2022
Fun and funny grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Kill Ihechi Nwankwo, Most Wanted Imo Robber (Photo) / Police Arrests Notorious Armed Robbers In Port Harcourt (pic) / Attah Aboi, Footballer Murdered By Cult Members In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.