Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) (36835 Views)

A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) / Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos / Tout Jumps Into River To Escape Mob Action After Accident. See What Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 11:37pm On Dec 22, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOIO_mduemM

A thief was caught and he was made to dance to avoid mob action on him cheesy cheesy

The thief is also a very good dancer lol cheesy watch the video and tell us what you think.

Is this better than mob action?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmfMoxkLWpY/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by dawnomike(m): 1:07am On Dec 23, 2022
He is a lucky thief... Nice he did not get jungle justice

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by gaby(m): 1:18am On Dec 23, 2022
Wasted talent...lol

African Michael Jackson.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by Holybaddo: 1:37am On Dec 23, 2022
Lucky dude
If na here them for don use slap comot him teeth before they ask Weything he steal

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by bid4rich(m): 2:30am On Dec 23, 2022
So you have this skill and you still dey steal

Dance of shame.

What a shame!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by PointZerom: 3:30am On Dec 23, 2022
Why is he dancing like Madridguy grin grin grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by Nobody: 4:03am On Dec 23, 2022
Portable

3 Likes

Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by RoyalBlu(f): 5:04am On Dec 23, 2022
Ghanaians are nice people o cheesy

Got himself an hypeman too cheesy

If na here now, him eyes for don ball up.

*Dance of shame indeed!!!

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by manchyme: 6:24am On Dec 23, 2022
RoyalBlu:

That hypeman ehhh... He's good

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 23, 2022
CALABAR PEOPLE would prefer to watch him as a dancing ball of fire grin grin grin

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by Jeon(f): 7:42am On Dec 23, 2022
RoyalBlu:

llamina come see. cool

6 Likes

Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by Axis313(m): 7:47am On Dec 23, 2022
Ghanians sef,if na Nigeria now,na "wait and get" justice dem go dispense for am,no time for one stupid dancing.
But I never know say dem dey speak pidgin for Ghana o,abi no be pidgin I dey hear so?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by FahBuLous: 7:57am On Dec 23, 2022
Why is he dancing like siofra ? grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by Jeon(f): 8:34am On Dec 23, 2022
Ilamina:
Still fcck Ghana
No llamina, Ghanaians are good. They have empathy. Look at what they did to this Man..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by Oracleee: 8:45am On Dec 23, 2022
Very shameless bastard.

I hate dancing folks not to even talk of a dancing theif

4 Likes

Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by BigDawsNet: 9:00am On Dec 23, 2022
This one is either a thief/burglars

I think all thief caught should be made to do some community services for two weeks straight in the particular area...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:28am On Dec 23, 2022
Dance of shame on the express.
May we not dance the dance of shame anywhere.
It's because they have not yet touched him that is why to dance still dey sweet him body. sad

4 Likes

Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by Fuckgodndjesus: 9:36am On Dec 23, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
CALABAR PEOPLE would prefer to watch him as a dancing ball of fire grin grin grin
Lwkmd

6 Likes

Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by Ohunabaa: 9:52am On Dec 23, 2022
Wow so funny
Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by 4tomandchi: 9:52am On Dec 23, 2022
Make him thank him God say no be for Calabar dem catch am...

4 Likes

Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by Iamdbull: 9:52am On Dec 23, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

When I see stuff like this bad imaginations dey always enter my head, like make something just enter me make I go thief, make Dem com catch me dey beat and disgrace me make all my girlfriends come dey there me way I be bigggest introvert alive chaiii

Nairaland go come carry am say popular nairalander artiste caught stealing pants or whatever lol e go too funny die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by AmazingELixir: 9:52am On Dec 23, 2022
grin

The voices in the background sound like Ghanaians...in Nigeria they would have done some real shi.t to him.

4 Likes

Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by blaquebelle: 9:54am On Dec 23, 2022
See as e de bend waist grin

2 Likes

Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by Aondover01: 9:54am On Dec 23, 2022
Na wao
Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by wiseone28: 9:55am On Dec 23, 2022
Candidlady's boyfriend

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by Finneseguy1(m): 9:56am On Dec 23, 2022
Holybaddo:
Lucky dude
If na here them for don use slap comot him teeth before they ask Weything he steal
Comrade I see what you did there grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by shortIGBOman: 9:56am On Dec 23, 2022
This kind of thing happens everyday the EAST. grin grin

Crime don't pay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by NgwaManeatyou2(m): 9:56am On Dec 23, 2022
Oudoua republic.

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by bestman09(m): 9:57am On Dec 23, 2022
shocked
He was made to face the music

When will the big thieves like our politicians also face the music?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) by bro4u: 9:58am On Dec 23, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Those guys no dey use ear hear thief... 2secs dey don light thief up. LoL

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India / Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) / Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.