Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos (7077 Views)

Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident / Photos From The Mass Burial Of 21 Victims Who Died During Boat Mishap In Sokoto / Students Survive Ghastly Motor Accident While Going Home For The Weekend. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by BentizilL: 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Ungrateful because they didn't support Tinubu?

Are you even originally from Lagos ? You're calling people far better than you parasites

Read the stats below and be ashamed of yourself
When will you start identifying with your people parasite?? grin Let's start from there...

I'm Omoluabi and not ashamed of my people but same cannot be said of you... tongue
Tinubu Lagos was so good that you had to claim Prince of Lagos... Aren't you ashamed of yourself?? cry
Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2022
Lol
Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by BossGerald: 11:27pm On Dec 23, 2022
lexyking:
You do realize that when put into percentage those humongous poverty number from the north will be less than that of the south-east right?

Simply put, with the massive number of people living in the north, those poverty numbers still makes for a better reading than the southeast whose population is scanty but still managed to have that number of poor people.

You've come with your Oluwole analysis...did you say SE is scanty??

Remove lagos, and add the number of this year's INEC registered voters in the SS and SE...SE is homogeneous but same thing can't be said about your SW

SW=1,332,969
SE=1,107,736
Despite the SW huge land mass

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by BossGerald: 11:36pm On Dec 23, 2022
mrvitalis:

U definitely need maths lesson do the maths let's see I dare you

I told him exactly the same thing

Remove lagos, and add the number of this year's INEC registered voters in the SS and SE...SE is homogeneous but same thing can't be said about your SW

SW=1,332,969
SE=1,107,736

1 Like

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by shortIGBOman: 7:17am On Dec 24, 2022
Enilode:
The Igbo's are never Broke no matter how bad the economy

Blood money
Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by Juoflife1(f): 10:39am On Dec 24, 2022
Safe journey to people travelin for Christmas. May the Lord protect you all. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by lexyking(m): 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2022
You called my analysis Oluwole analysid, but ended up making an analysis that can best be described as Okija analysis. if not, how do you just cherry pick your figures? Me think that you would have made more sense if you had quoted the total number of registered voters per region and not just pick the number of the newly registered, please the figures and get back to me then we'll take it from there.

BossGerald:

You've come with your Oluwole analysis...did you say SE is scanty??

SW=1,332,969
SE=1,107,736
Re: See The Mass Exodus Of Igbos Going Home For Christmas - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2022
Juoflife1:
Safe journey to people travelin for Christmas. May the Lord protect you all. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Max Air To Evacuate 560 Nigerians From Egypt / Seychelles Travel Info, / Ibadan:the Most Insulting City In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.