Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,795 members, 7,831,577 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) (66572 Views)

Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) / Border Closure: Ogoja Rice To Hit Market With Reduced Price At N14,000 Per 50-kg / Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by thestreets(m): 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
oz4real83:
Nigeria has institutions created to make sure things like this don't happen but those institutions don't function. Nigerians are not only cheated out of quantity but also quality despite having paid through the roof. Buildings are collapsing because steel rods don't meet standard anymore, 12mm rods nowadays is like 10mm rods, 16mm is like 14mm and so goes other dimensions of rods. This same thing happens in every area of the Nigerian economy but the govt simply doesn't care and the Nigerian victims have learnt to adapt because there is nobody to cry to embarassed

thank you for this info.

noa to dey avoid high rise buildings at all cost ooo.

3 Likes

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by Daniel7543: 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2022
Nilpmod
Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 1:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
MissW:

I've watched someone done it in the market.
That metal object they use that has hole at the bottom where rice passes through, has a sharp edge they dip into the bag. When the metal is removed, it leaves no trace of any piercing, I was shocked. At most, they just need to touch the place and it's fixed.
If you want to see it, you can pose like you want to buy bag of rice and asked to check the quality of the rice inside, they'll bring out that metal.

Oh i see...hmnnnn...very cunning and wicked of them

4 Likes

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by DatoDatuk: 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2022
This is very wicked of them smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by BigDawsNet: 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2022
Las las everything no be buhari fault

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by nnamdi640: 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
The mind of a black man is full of greed most especially evil.

2 Likes

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by DAramis: 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
Extremely wicked people.

Another person's sweat is what they are siphoning. Tomorrow, the person will be asking God why he is not progressing in life not knowing that little things like this might have been the hindrance.

5 Likes

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j23InLvgKqE

See what rice traders do to bags of rice to reduce its quantity shocked shocked

I guess government is also to blame for this?

The earlier we realize that our problem is more of mentality than leadership, the better for us.

4 Likes

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by TheBTCinvestor: 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
This is evil.
This is iniquity.
This is robbery.
This is Sin.
GOD ALMIGHTY hates this.
If u are engaged in this, stop for your own good.
It will send you to Hell.

R..I.P bro

3 Likes

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by erico2k2(m): 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
I made similar comment like this on a thread and they all came for my head.
An average Nigerian is dangerously wicked, especially the poor and broke ones. Reason I aviod poor and broke people like a plague.
This is very true. Very soon we will all buy from Supermarket with price tag

1 Like

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by weljewel: 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2022
Thanks be to God who exposes the desire of the evil one against His child and sends it right back to the sender of evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by KanuSE: 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
This is evil.
This is iniquity.
This is robbery.
This is Sin.
GOD ALMIGHTY hates this.
If u are engaged in this, stop for your own good.
It will send you to Hell.

Lol cheesy...Something is definitely wrong with the BLACK MAN, you inclusive.

1 Like

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by weljewel: 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2022
Thanks be to God Most Holy El Shaddai who exposes the desire of the evil one against His child and sends it right back to the sender of the evil(s).
Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by jaxxy(m): 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2022
Hmmm despite the high costs

1 Like

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
Nigerians! Forget this nation jare...!

Anyone who thinks wickedness has limits has clearly never visited and stayed in this contraption!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by ednut1(m): 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
The average Nigerian is evil.

5 Likes

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by wiseone28: 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
Criminal minded people

2 Likes

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by Pharaohny: 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
The average Nigerian is more wicked than those in power argue with your keyboard.
If given the chance to rule they ll even be more brutal and hostile, pls know that the problem of the poor is not the government rather the poor himself cool cool shocked

8 Likes

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by josilcool(m): 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
e don tay wey dis kind thing dey happen for market

1 Like

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by Cutehector(m): 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
Naijasweetrice is the best place one can go to buy rice.

1 Like

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by uche393: 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
I buy quality rice directly from mills with accurate measurement

3 Likes

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by KanuSE: 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
weljewel:
Thanks be to God who exposes the desire of the evil one against His child and sends it right back to the sender of evil.

Inukwa grin On top rice matter...lol cheesy
Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
Ordinary powder milk has been reduced

4 Likes

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by iReddington: 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
Igbos and anything crime, fake or illegality....na dem you go see for there.
Let them get their Biafra abeg, their mindset for crime and money is on a dangerous level. What a tribe. *smh!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by asanausana91: 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2022
Nigeria is fantastically corrupt.
Look the people that will be blaming government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by benitwater(m): 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2022
We humans are our own problem,
Abi na Bubu cause this too embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
grin grin grin

Baba go repent o grin grin grin

thestreets:

baba i go like ask you one quick question.

shey after this hellish life way we don see for this kwantry if i die and i be sinner Baba God go still send me go hell?
Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by Bantu10: 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
Unrated900:

Not Nigerian men
An average probably 80% of we igbo men is prone to dubious life in all ramifications of life
Yolubas has the rest 20%

Fool. I know ur father is a skull minner
Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by davidtemi(m): 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
Acidosis:
One of the reasons I am beginning to avoid road side traders. The so called poor people in Nigeria are even more wicked.

If you need to buy stuff like bag of rice, g.oil, etc., always patronise that big mall around you. They have functional quality control departments. They verify everything before displaying in shelves.

...and more often than not, they offer cheaper prices on almost all items. No room for useless bargains, sizing up of customers, and heartless price increments. Nowadays, the only thing I want to see is price tag and nothing more.
you are very correct. Some people will buy bread by d roadside at same price to supermarket and bad quality

2 Likes

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by Nyanabo(m): 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
Lol, this has been done since ages past, for garri, rice, bean, and all other grains and peas that been bagged. They used needle-like instruments to shift the seams of the bag and arrange it back.

2 Likes

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by omonnakoda: 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
Modecaih:
I'll gotten wealth shall not last,,the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom
This is not true.
America built wealth on the back of slaves unless we are to say that was not ill-gotten

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by OmoOshodi(m): 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
After making money through corners.... accidents on their way home....vanity upon vanity

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Checkout What A Man Found Inside A Meat Pie (photo) / Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon / How I Eat With My Tomato Stew Before Vs How I Eat Now(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.