Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:32 AM

May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness (69906 Views)

Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' / Skull Mining: Don't Blame Nollywood - Yul Edochie Replies House Of Reps / Pete Edochie Replies Sugabelly Lotanna Odunze Who Said He's A Bad Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by tete7000(m): 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2022
Pvin:

The question is, will Yul's 1st wife, May be leaving or not?
She is staying on fence. She said she won't leave and won't accept her co-wife. It doesn't make sense. She is not in full control of this situation, two other people are involved.

She cannot make Yul divorce his 2nd wife. May please pick a struggle because you might not win if yiu don't decide on one thing. Which is to Leave or accept your co-wife.

Yul and his first wife married the catholic way from her writeup, in that marriage, there cannot be a second wife, neither is the marriage dissoluble, of course except the man renounces his Catholic faith. Unfortunately his extended family is catholic and not his parents or siblings are even buying it. This is what happens to souls that chose to stray, they lose inner peace no matter how much they pretend.

4 Likes

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by TimFisher2: 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2022
fof1:

You aren't Serious Pls. God is ALMIGHTY and too Big to be used to Beg Small Yul Edochie
... A Small Rift rat, Pls. Stop using such Demeaning Language for God...Pls be Warned.

Nawaoooo...

There is nothing different btw you and Muslim fanatic

Make una dey calm down abeg.
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by abidem4real: 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
Yul has lost his peace. The Bible says there is no peace for the wicked.

My admonishment to him is that he should quit the social media show and all that.
There is enough opportunity to right the wrong.

He should make peace with his wife May Edochie.
Settle his Sin Partner and discharge her. She is not his wife. She is a Husband snatcher, Home robber and Home breaker.
Outside doing this, he is wasting his time and using his hands to dig disaster.
This is the Bitter truth

As for May Edochie, my Admonishment to you is don't keep silent, Don't give up .seek the Face of God in Prayers for your husband and your Home. Contend on your knees. From what I see, your husband is not with his Clear eyes. He seems to be under an influence.

Visit the Lord's Chosen and table the matter to the God of Chosen. Your husband must come back to his senses.
End time pastor! Where is it written in Bible that it is a taboo to marry more than one wife? As long as Yul is capable of taking care of his home, it is not criminal of him to do what he did. He only thought he might have offended his first wife by marrying second wife considering their years of being together in love, hope, perseverance and prayers before they got to where they are today.

Asking him to let go of his second wife in order to atone his "sin" against his first wife is utterly thoughtless of you. Where would she go with her child over what and because of what?

Yul only offended his first wife but never committed any crime against God or humanity by marrying second wife. People like you should stop making mountain out of a mole hill over their marital issue.

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Savagery101: 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2022
You really be coronavirus
CoronaVirusRelo:
When you have money, women going nowhere!

Imagine Yul and Davido were poor men! grin May and Chioma would have dumped their ass!

If you like, impregnate 50, they ain’t going anywhere!
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by plankyjacky(m): 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2022
This guy thinks he's smart with women.. Best of luck

3 Likes

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by lovinagbad: 10:47pm On Dec 23, 2022
TMSMedia:
May Edochie Replies Her Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness

May Edochie has replied her husband, actor Yul Edochie, who a few days ago came online to publicly ask her for forgiveness for marrying actress Judy, as a second wife, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Instagram page on Friday, May pointed out that she has already forgiven her husband with regards to the issue on ground as it was in the interest of her mental health and inner peace. She mentioned that she has no hate for the father of her children but that as she had earlier stated, she will not be cajoled into accepting polygamy or be numbered as a wife.

Her post reads;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmhVnP6srY8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
She is very mature in her write up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by hush15: 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2022
TMSMedia:
May Edochie Replies Her Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness

May Edochie has replied her husband, actor Yul Edochie, who a few days ago came online to publicly ask her for forgiveness for marrying actress Judy, as a second wife, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Instagram page on Friday, May pointed out that she has already forgiven her husband with regards to the issue on ground as it was in the interest of her mental health and inner peace. She mentioned that she has no hate for the father of her children but that as she had earlier stated, she will not be cajoled into accepting polygamy or be numbered as a wife.

Her post reads;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmhVnP6srY8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

It's all good. She is entitled to her position however what's important is the reachout outstretched arm of love. Life happens to us all but the choices we make is what makes the ďifference.
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Pimine: 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2022
siofra:
So what is she saying?

I don't understand!

So if Yul should divorce Judy, May will take him back?

If so, then she's silly.
Misery dey find partner. Kikiki grin
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by NA1RALANDER(f): 10:49pm On Dec 23, 2022
We4all:

E pain am wella. I have Panadol to spare before the pain esclates

Give your Ment mother first ....
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by lovinagbad: 10:49pm On Dec 23, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Sincerely! Money stops bullshit!

Some people thought Chioma was going to quit when Davido impregnated another woman in London that dropped another baby boy, I was just laughing!

If you like, impregnate triplets, with their mum, Bitches ain’t going anywhere.
Chioma is the most foolish girl I have ever seen, no work,no career, running behind a musician.. just to.be called Davido girlfriend. Where are we going
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2022
noble2faith:

Na you sabi. Not all women. Saying all women portrays you as kid or inexperienced fellow. I have seen women divorcing their wealthy hubbies when they married another wife cos it wasnt part of their agreement.

Not all women are materialistic. The way of thinking of all alpha males/redpillers on this platform will greatly affect your psyche negatively.

Like I said, if she leaves, she already has a lifeline. Probably has made enough from you or theor is another gentle rich guy outside.

Outside that, a Woman will NEVER leave a a fvcking wealthy man because he impregnated her sister or mother.

Money rules Earth! When money talks, the worst of bullshits become legal and valid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by noble2faith(m): 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Like I said, if she leaves, she already has a lifeline. Probably has made enough from you or theor is another gentle rich guy outside.

Outside that, a Woman will NEVER live a a fvcking wealthy man because he impregnated her sister or mother.

Money rules Earth! When money talks, the worst of bullshits become legal and valid

Not all women. Stop generalizing!

5 Likes

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by MNDY(m): 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2022
Ckonnet:
Nollywood chicks wey guys dey chop clean mouth, e reach yul turn hm say hm be odogwu, chop,eat still carry wine go pay dowry then come online come dey disturb small peace wey everybody dey manage.
Yul plz enjoy your brand new second wife!!!

You don see am na.
Wey im go dey run im packages outside wit as many of dem as he wants outside jejely, he go marry one.
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Buhari4sale: 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2022
siofra:
So what is she saying?

I don't understand!

So if Yul should divorce Judy, May will take him back?

If so, then she's silly.

You are a fool.. Your own is waiting for you in the nearest future.

Elenu ja wire

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2022
noble2faith:

Not all women. Stop generalizing!

I excluded those in cemeteries and mortuaries
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Ifakiland(m): 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2022
If yul was a poor man the werey for don divorce am since....she dey here dey talk nonsense....can't leave cos na rich man with fame. Smh
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by faithfull18(f): 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2022
triple996:
man is naturally polygamous
Women have the capacity to be polygamous too.

4 Likes

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Oxala17: 10:59pm On Dec 23, 2022
Yul is in hot soup

This woman go show am fire
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by blank(f): 10:59pm On Dec 23, 2022
Pvin:

The question is, will Yul's 1st wife, May be leaving or not?
She is staying on fence. She said she won't leave and won't accept her co-wife. It doesn't make sense. She is not in full control of this situation, two other people are involved.

She cannot make Yul divorce his 2nd wife. May please pick a struggle because you might not win if yiu don't decide on one thing. Which is to Leave or accept your co-wife.

Let me give you some perspective.
Yul's 2nd wife is pregnant again and he wants to move her into the house they both co-own. If he wants to live with his 2nd wife, he should move out and live with her.

4 Likes

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Akacollins7: 11:00pm On Dec 23, 2022

My admonishment to him is that he should quit the social media show and all that.

Settle his Sin Partner and discharge her. She is not his wife. She is a Husband snatcher, Home robber and Home breaker.
This is the Bitter truth

As for May Edochie, my Admonishment to you is don't keep silent, Don't give up .seek the Face of God in Prayers for your husband and your Home. Contend on your knees. From what I see, your husband is not with his Clear eyes. He seems to be under an influence.

Visit the Lord's Chosen and table the matter to the God of Chosen. Your husband must come back to his senses.

What exactly make her son partner? Please from your Bible reply
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Yalwayzme: 11:02pm On Dec 23, 2022
Still acting! check behind the scene is different
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Akacollins7: 11:02pm On Dec 23, 2022
Yul might never be happy again in this life
Forget it, you don't knew the half of a man's mind
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by InvertedHammer: 11:03pm On Dec 23, 2022
/
I still don't understand how a woman would build with her husband for years, then abandon her house to a slay queen because of cheating. If you leave your house and everything behind, the slay queen wins because that's her ultimate goal.

May is wise! Staying back will be more traumatic for Yul than her leaving.

Yul has effectively been emasculated. Why would a man tender a public apology to a wife when both of them could discuss privately at home? I guess many men are redpillers until it is the time to prove it grin grin Then they fold under pressure. Wimps everywhere!

/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Dshocker(m): 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

This is the Bitter truth

Who do you this thing?
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by izubext007: 11:05pm On Dec 23, 2022
You left vetouse woman to a vituose LovePeddler and xpect to have peace. No peace for the stupid .
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by IfnobeGod20: 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2022
I am a Yoruba man but I have to say this, there are two set of tribes in Nigeria that their babes very pretty and beautiful in and out, they are Igbo and Fulani girls. The rest are just doing catch up.
If you like vex till tomorrow that doesn't change the belief because God that created them doesn't do mistake, He created them inside a special oven that no man has ever used.

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 23, 2022
You are capping rubbish. Just say poor women with rich husbands. Many women has divorced their hubbies, in fact, so many. So the ppl dat stayed had a reason. It’s not money dat stops nonsense as a man. Money stops nonsense for a woman more
CoronaVirusRelo:
When you have money, women going nowhere!

Imagine Yul and Davido were poor men! grin May and Chioma would have dumped their ass!

If you like, impregnate 50, they ain’t going anywhere!

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Shokoloko(f): 11:18pm On Dec 23, 2022
Idaytesj29:

She is going nowhere. Judith too is going nowhere. That act has been done and it cannot be erased. The new woman is pregnant .... So where is she going? Polygamy is part of the society, religion apart.
You cannot remove religion in this case. The woman is CATHOLIC.

2 Likes

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Peppysco: 11:22pm On Dec 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

This is the Bitter truth

This charlatan has come again with his lies and deceits. On record, Yul has only one concubine or baby mama, but your bible records that both Kings, David and Solomon had way too many, but the foolish you still rever them while preaching in a way that suit your lies and agenda but will condemn a man that apologized for his misdeeds. You're nothing but a hypocrite.
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Atlantis585: 11:24pm On Dec 23, 2022
Great response from my future and only wife.

Let Yul keep eating that thing wey dey like hippopotamus.

Yul has the right to marry as many wives as Solomon or like a Muslim.

But May also has the right to say I no dey do again.
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by chichriso: 11:26pm On Dec 23, 2022
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Ezechimaobim(m): 11:35pm On Dec 23, 2022
She should be talking about her values.
Bible permits marrying more than one wife which is polygamy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky' / 21-year-old Nigerian Lady Weds 65-year-old White Man At Oniru Beach,lagos(pix / Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.