Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,225 members, 7,849,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness (69905 Views)

Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' / Skull Mining: Don't Blame Nollywood - Yul Edochie Replies House Of Reps / Pete Edochie Replies Sugabelly Lotanna Odunze Who Said He's A Bad Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by HighTableVoice: 2:28am On Dec 24, 2022
festacman:
A powerful reply that came from both the head and heart. It has logic and emotion smoothly embedded. Being NUMBERED is the deal breaker.

In spite of all the braggadocio drama on Social Media, it looks like Yul Edochie is beginning to doubt if he made the right decision, by marrying a second wife instead of just taking responsibility of the child they had together. He is experiencing cognitive dissonance. Obviously, he underrated how his first wife would react. Perhaps he thought given that she loves him deeply, she would just flare up temporarily and then gradually calm down. Unfortunately, he has lost his wife and may lose his children as adults.

Here, May Edochie is saying that she won't be numbered in a relationship she invested her soul, heart and body to build for 18 f*cking years. She is telling Yul Edochie that he alone created this knot and it is up to him to untie it.

With respect to the fact that you have an opinion which is logical and cognitive, I am choosing to respond to your comment @festacman as I find it really interesting. Relationship like life itself is not properly understood with both male and female guilty of it. The reality here is emotion which men in their own terms refer to as ego. When emotion is bruised, it always find ways to replenish, when ego is boost it always finds ways to increase, nevertheless on this narrative it's not about ego but mainly about shaping society Norms. Mind you ego and emotion are of the same coin just different sides. The major question is Should we as Africans still accept polygamy or deny is the main narrative here. If we go with the man, then we are invariably saying he can do what pleases him as he is the head of his family and the woman should accept his decision in a religious manner. If on the otherhand, the accepted ideology is of the woman, then we are saying a man alone doesn't have the say so as to how or where he may wishes to lead govern his life, family and existence as he sees fit, and which by the way the woman also has the same privilege giving the societal rules we humans live in presently. Where the atom of the issue lies is whose decision is it that gains more stands in a marriage affairs. The wife chose love, the husband chose duty which means you having a child for me doesn't necessarily mean you can dictate how I wish or want to express myself and life as a whole. In my humble opinion this a debate that won't get resolved easily and more than all a way to push a new agenda towards the African idea of marriage and more so in this case the Nigerian interpretation of the extent to which a man and a woman have says in the most intimate part of their life. Choice is always the hard dilemma, it's either yours to bite or shun it.
Teri Makaseh
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by highchief1: 2:52am On Dec 24, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
When you have money, women going nowhere!

Imagine Yul and Davido were poor men! grin May and Chioma would have dumped their ass!

If you like, impregnate 50, they ain’t going anywhere!
u must be very poor to call yul a rich man.
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Nobody: 3:03am On Dec 24, 2022
highchief1:
u must be very poor to call yul a rich man.

Smh!

If I told you I could afford your soul, you did be thinking I am capping, but I will let it slide.

A bricklayer can be rich to certain people. It’s all about your niche.
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Bigshots001(m): 3:07am On Dec 24, 2022
This whole thing is deep and not just a mere social media thing as Yul thought it should be, notice his inconsistencies lately and his cover ups,May felt betrayed and let down by a man whom she has loved,supported and built a home, raised their children together with.. this is 18 years of marriage commitment from her said and Yul did all this thing without first opening up to her when the mistake was done initially,she has to find out on social media and Yul goes about bragging about it, acting arrantly so far,on the other hand, Judith left her first husband a ran after Yul with her daughter,her ex husband has been pleading with her to allow him have access to his daughter,but all to no avail..with May's reply she tend to say I'm too clean and disciplined to be joined into your filty entanglements, Keep me out of your raunchy union, respect our kids and keep them off your fake social media drama, allow me time to decide what next from here,I can't accept you and Judy's role in this marriage,Yul should just f*cking grow up period!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Emmanuel909090: 3:08am On Dec 24, 2022
It's now public.
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Pclemenza: 3:23am On Dec 24, 2022
Pvin:

The question is, will Yul's 1st wife, May be leaving or not?
She is staying on fence.
This is where you understand the concept of co-parenting. She reaffirmed she won't be cajoled into being Numbered in a polygamous home, this should answer your question.
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by ogwumgbe: 3:28am On Dec 24, 2022
plat0:
Life is complicated, I don't think humans were designed to be happy. There's always something to worry about.

That's the truth bro, including rich and poor, none is exempted from the challenges of life
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by ogwumgbe: 3:33am On Dec 24, 2022
Bigshots001:
This whole thing is deep and not just a mere social media thing as Yul thought it should be, notice his inconsistencies lately and his cover ups,May felt betrayed and let down by a man whom she has loved,supported and built a home, raised their children together with.. this is 18 years of marriage commitment from her said and Yul did all this thing without first opening up to her when the mistake was done initially,she has to find out on social media and Yul goes about bragging about it, acting arrantly so far,on the other hand, Judith left her first husband a ran after Yul with her daughter,her ex husband has been pleading with her to allow him have access to his daughter,but all to no avail..with May's reply she tend to say I'm too clean and disciplined to be joined into your filty entanglements, Keep me out of your raunchy union, respect our kids and keep them off your fake social media drama, allow me time to decide what next from here,I can't accept you and Judy's role in this marriage,Yul should just f*cking grow up period!

It takes a life time to build a reputation and a day to spoil it, as a matter of fact, Yul has destroyed his image and no amount of damage control will ever fix it. He's smeared for good and would not be redeemed, there are people you don't hurt in this world and that May is among them as I have read her psychologically. Yul would continue to play to the gallery, few years from now, he's popularity would faze to oblivion, only to be remembered with his tag of uncontrolled libido. The same goes for Paul Okoye, even Oyakhilome despite his fame and money is stilll struggling to erase the damage of his smeared image. Lesson: hold your prick once you are married, strange women destroy faster than nuclear bombs

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by eminikansoso(m): 3:37am On Dec 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
Yul has lost his peace. The Bible says there is no peace for the wicked.

My admonishment to him is that he should quit the social media show and all that.
There is enough opportunity to right the wrong.

He should make peace with his wife May Edochie.
Settle his Sin Partner and discharge her. She is not his wife. She is a Husband snatcher, Home robber and Home breaker.
Outside doing this, he is wasting his time and using his hands to dig disaster.
This is the Bitter truth

As for May Edochie, my Admonishment to you is don't keep silent, Don't give up .seek the Face of God in Prayers for your husband and your Home. Contend on your knees. From what I see, your husband is not with his Clear eyes. He seems to be under an influence.

Visit the Lord's Chosen and table the matter to the God of Chosen. Your husband must come back to his senses.
Tell me in the bible where it is categorically stated that a man must marry one wife only.
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by tabaralph: 3:48am On Dec 24, 2022
TMSMedia:
May Edochie Replies Her Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness

May Edochie has replied her husband, actor Yul Edochie, who a few days ago came online to publicly ask her for forgiveness for marrying actress Judy, as a second wife, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Instagram page on Friday, May pointed out that she has already forgiven her husband with regards to the issue on ground as it was in the interest of her mental health and inner peace. She mentioned that she has no hate for the father of her children but that as she had earlier stated, she will not be cajoled into accepting polygamy or be numbered as a wife.

Her post reads;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmhVnP6srY8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Matured woman with matured advice and matured response…in essence she is directly telling yul to either end the marriage with the other lady or she’s out of the marriage…shikena

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by bdon123(m): 3:55am On Dec 24, 2022
Righteousness2:

My admonishment to him is that he should quit the social media show and all that.

Settle his Sin Partner and discharge her. She is not his wife. She is a Husband snatcher, Home robber and Home breaker.
This is the Bitter truth

As for May Edochie, my Admonishment to you is don't keep silent, Don't give up .seek the Face of God in Prayers for your husband and your Home. Contend on your knees. From what I see, your husband is not with his Clear eyes. He seems to be under an influence.

Visit the Lord's Chosen and table the matter to the God of Chosen. Your husband must come back to his senses.
U are talking nonsense n ano like nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Cutehector(m): 4:19am On Dec 24, 2022
Pvin:

She is staying on fence. She said she won't leave and won't accept her co-wife. It doesn't make sense. She is not in full control of this situation, two other people are involved.

She cannot make Yul divorce his 2nd wife. May please pick a struggle because you might not win if yiu don't decide on one thing. Which is to Leave or accept your co-wife.
she is leaving.. Dont u understand cryptic posts?
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by TenQ: 4:52am On Dec 24, 2022
Pvin:

She is staying on fence. She said she won't leave and won't accept her co-wife. It doesn't make sense. She is not in full control of this situation, two other people are involved.

She cannot make Yul divorce his 2nd wife. May please pick a struggle because you might not win if yiu don't decide on one thing. Which is to Leave or accept your co-wife.
She is NOT leaving her marriage BUT she has stopped being "the good wife" to Yul. The are merely cohabiting together!

She is a STRONG and INTELLIGENT woman.

She would NOT be numbered as "ONE OF THE WIVES of YUL"!

Yul will be forced to make a CHOICE
1. Divorce MAY and hold on to his second wife
2. Divorce second wife and stay with May

Either way, the only way for Yul is to end up with one WIFE.

Unfortunately, it seems in terms of valuation, Yul considers May far better than Judy as a WIFE!
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Desusi: 5:00am On Dec 24, 2022
Righteousness2:

This is the Bitter truth

Thank you my brother. Men of renowned in the Bible made necessary restitutions and they were approved of God.Yul edochie still have a beautiful opportunity to restore the stolen wife to the owner like Abimelechi did to Abram and Zaccheaus pleaded with Christ. Expect the peace of God in your home and your relationship with God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Blunttruth: 5:14am On Dec 24, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Imagine Yul and Davido were poor men! grin May and Chioma would have dumped their ass!

Angelfrost:

Really?!! So wetin happen to the Anitas (Oyakhilome and Okoye)?!! tongue

Don't mind the buffon. People like this objectify women. They think women don't have sense ,that all women are like the kind of women or girls who reject him because they are materialistic.
The fact that May didn't even talk about divorce didn't register in his mustard seed sized brain.

2 Likes

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by ike007(m): 5:42am On Dec 24, 2022
Righteousness2:

This is the Bitter truth

Stupid lords chosen and yeye pastors including your overseer. She is a Catholic. Stop peddling your occult ground and calling it a church.

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Munzy14(m): 5:50am On Dec 24, 2022
Pclemenza:
Well articulated response from the wife.
I swear..

Yup as a Catholic fateful, will automatically lose some of his grounds in church activities..No more communion.

But, this lady is still very much accepted in the church as the Authentic wife.

Polygamy is just a spoiler in our modern day world.

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Munzy14(m): 6:00am On Dec 24, 2022
festacman:
A powerful reply that came from both the head and heart. It has logic and emotion smoothly embedded. Being NUMBERED is the deal breaker.

In spite of all the braggadocio drama on Social Media, it looks like Yul Edochie is beginning to doubt if he made the right decision, by marrying a second wife instead of just taking responsibility of the child they had together. He is experiencing cognitive dissonance. Obviously, he underrated how his first wife would react. Perhaps he thought given that she loves him deeply, she would just flare up temporarily and then gradually calm down. Unfortunately, he has lost his wife and may lose his children as adults.

Here, May Edochie is saying that she won't be numbered in a relationship she invested her soul, heart and body to build for 18 f*cking years. She is telling Yul Edochie that he alone created this knot and it is up to him to untie it.
Yul messed up by marrying her..He could have done a co-parenting job with that lady..In time, the son will grow to join the ones he had with May.

He cannever know peace again..Women bring peace to home, and they can easily take it as well. lipsrsealed

Never take a woman who is deeply in love and dedicated to her man for granted...If she change that love and dedication to hate and and strong doubt, e don be for that man.

Anways, this is their cup of coffee..MAN wey never learn to control his sexual urge, will end up in deep shit!.

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by udeh3(m): 6:04am On Dec 24, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Your problem is, lack of comprehension and research. Yul married when he was very you and had nothing.

Anything that must take place in marriage should be discussed and agreed on and not the social media update. Waking up and seeing update of your partner online and you are left in the dark to forgive

This is childishness
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by smile11s(m): 6:17am On Dec 24, 2022
Righteousness2:

This is the Bitter truth

Admonishment to you too
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by oladepo45v: 6:18am On Dec 24, 2022
Yul might never be happy again in this lifeYul might never be happy again in this life...
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by VULCAN(m): 6:26am On Dec 24, 2022
This is the result of dieting only on American TV without realising that US law is not valid in Nigeria.

Most of the judges in Nigeria are female yet they are not woke like the judges in US family court

Gospel2Day:

She is going no where.
Divorce court will grant her custody of the kids and Yul will forfeit the house and many other property to her, plus he will be paying monthly upkeep for the kids till they're done with their university education.
Yul will lose far more than May, if her lawyers are very competent.
For peace to reign, he should go and get another house to stay with his sidechick and leave May and her children in peace. Simple.

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by ogene144(m): 6:28am On Dec 24, 2022
Righteousness2:

This is the Bitter truth

Sorry even the wife is not pained so he should be commiting adultery outside what he did is better than committing adultery..
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by wonder233: 6:37am On Dec 24, 2022
You have articulated the response perfectly. Nothing more to add
festacman:

Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by jeff1607(m): 6:55am On Dec 24, 2022
Righteousness2:

This is the Bitter truth

Just one question, was polygamy ever condemned by God or the Bible?
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by TimFisher2: 6:58am On Dec 24, 2022
Makinaki:

Go back? What if her toto don tire Yul after 18 long years?

Sometimes it is not about TT. But about innermost peace. Men that lack innermost peace from their wives are living in hell on earth.

It is not about I am a man. I am strong. If you marry a tiger. Your life is finished. You will be drained automatically both financially and physically.

See you see grave.

When I look at what men in marriage are passing through I weep.

If na beating be your own...you go beat tire. You know when house dey always catch fire per seconds.

I know this is not what you will want in future.

In fact it is better make TT tire you than say coming back home when you know fire awaits you.
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 24, 2022
U are the stupid one here. Go back and read ur comment, u sed men should ve money, and dey can marry as many wives . That women goes nowhere if u have money. U even stated Chioma and Annie Macaulay. So how are u referring to women. U must be stupid n dumb
CoronaVirusRelo:

Seems you have a big problem with comprehension.

If you were conversant with English vocabulary, you should know I was majoring women who have nothing to offer outside love.
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by StrongAlphMale: 7:14am On Dec 24, 2022
TimFisher2:
undecided

Do we still have such a lovely soul in these our generation?

This is a classical example of a virtue woman

Yul I use God beg you. Go back to this woman and apologise wholeheartedly

This is God sent made in heaven ...they no to plenty for country naija.

Oga don't be deceived by these women. As long as you have the money, if you like impregnate 50 women, your wife isn't going anywhere because Money dey!!!! If May leaves where do you want her to go? Abi make she go dey suffer nii?

Bros, there's nothing like god's sent there, the woman is only being logical and calculative. Yul has money na and women love money more than their lives.
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by StrongAlphMale: 7:15am On Dec 24, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

CC: Timfisher2

Exactly what I was trying to tell Timfisher2. The guy say na virtuous woman she be grin virtuous woman my foot.

Bros have money you'll understand what we're saying. Even your girlfriend no matter how you cheat no go wan break up with you as long as the money dey, let alone your wife
Re: May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness by Ficeo(m): 7:19am On Dec 24, 2022
Intelligent ladies drive me crazy. What an intelligent lady! You cannot be impelled my sister. God is with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky' / 21-year-old Nigerian Lady Weds 65-year-old White Man At Oniru Beach,lagos(pix / Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.