Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,512 members, 7,823,197 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas (24621 Views)

Braai: See What South Africans Typically Have For Christmas Lunch (PICS) / Guinea Fowl: My Dad Bought This Creepy Bird For Christmas / Recipes You Can Prepare With Yam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by ZooOga: 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2022
Excellent thread @Debater, hopefully more NL friends enjoy a good, healthy, blessed meal rather than those suffering the pangs of empty stomachs and poverty scraps to eat.
Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by Olaolex: 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2022
obembet:

Twitter now.. don't you observe some changes since lala left. How many time u see better thread on fp?

All the thread now is about politics and insult.
Yes... Honestly everything is just f*cked up. No sanity anymore, organisation is zero. They are just doing thing anyhow

1 Like

Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by abobote: 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
I don't like the sight of this roasted whole chicken
Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by symbianDON(m): 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2022
ObiomaTailor:
OP u say wetin?

Roasted "whole chicken"??

B like u no dey hear price of fowl this year

Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by Sucre6: 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2022
SoftP:
Op, naa ur own be that ooo’

My Xmas isn’t complete without my Mortar pounded yam & eguisi Soup

Crown it up with cold palm wine
& sleep all day

U wicked, see as this egusi and pounded yam come dey enter my eye embarassed
Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by Sucre6: 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2022
ObiomaTailor:
OP u say wetin?

Roasted "whole chicken"??

B like u no dey hear price of fowl this year

I bought one chicken today, 7k
embarassed

The thing pain me embarassed
Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by FireUpNow(m): 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2022
Waiting to see Lala's snake Christmas recipe
Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by dyera(m): 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2022
Nwadu:
The moderators pushing all these food threads to the fp should know that there are some people who do not have to eat ... We only have data at the moment

Even if you don't have money to cook on Christmas day, you can still have enough rice to eat by visiting the home of friends or having neighbors that share food.

2 Likes

Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by DaveHarry(m): 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2022
Nwadu:
The moderators pushing all these food threads to the fp should know that there are some people who do not have to eat ... We only have data at the moment

Do you want to recover your stollen phone
Do you want to monitor your spouse's WhatsApp messages

We do all these contact us @ 0811three077onesix7
No onga on Christmas day.
Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by Magnoliaa(f): 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
Shey if not that an average gas cooker is taller than I am and carrying one pot can make me lose my balance, what's in all these that I cannot make for JasonScoolari?
Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by JasonScoolari: 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Shey if not that an average gas cooker is taller than I am and carrying one pot can make me lose my balance, what's in all these that I cannot make for JasonSco.olari?

Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by leisuretym: 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2022
I don’t know why you will post pictures like this in this present days Nigeria, what is your problem? op!!
Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by Nebes: 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2022
Swiperite:
Lol

I think you should create a separate thread for this product. Nigerians need to see this one on naira land front page.
Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by ceeceeuwa: 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
Will be making yam pepper soup with goat meat and chicken for breakfast on Christmas morning. Rice can come later in the day
Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by Munzy14(m): 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2022
mariahAngel:
I've decided on jollof rice.
I know you go dey here ... Onye nri
Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by Nobody: 3:41am On Dec 25, 2022
mariahAngel:
I've decided on jollof rice.

Make I come??

I go buy drinks and fuel
Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by ppogba: 3:46am On Dec 25, 2022
Person buy N12K xmas chicken, you say make hin take am do " whole roasted chicken"

Is that not wickedness?
Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by Yankiss(m): 3:48am On Dec 25, 2022
buygala:
The meal I have prepared for Christmas Day is Eba and Vegetable soup with plenty Boiled Titus fish and prewinkles, flushed down with chilled Coke cool

Too much of Jevnik and Chicken Republic has made me tired of Rice and Chicken..I don chop fast food chicken dis year sotay I dey fear make I no begin dey crow and lay egg..

grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by Smartguyboy(m): 4:25am On Dec 25, 2022
I am preparing catfish pepper soup
Big fish I bought 3k
Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by toprealman: 5:38am On Dec 25, 2022
Debater:
cry

We always run to rice dishes for our Christmas meals but fufu recipes are popular too. Just make sure there are enough meat and fish in the soups to make them extra special for this special time of the year.

1. Chickpea Moimoi
Yes, you can use chickpea, garbanzo beans or simply garbanzo in Spanish to make Nigerian Moi Moi! It makes the perfect festive breakfast, so easy and superfast. You can even prepare it the evening before and warm it up the next morning.

2. Jollof Stuffed Chicken
This is a special way to serve Jollof Rice this festive season.

3. Tropical Fried Rice
Let's go tropical with Tropical Fried Rice, the rice recipe for carnivals. Just look at that! The serving screams festivity already.

4. Smoky Party Jollof Rice
Most people no longer use firewood to cook, even in the villages. I have found the secret ingredient for that Smoky Party Jollof Rice. You are welcome! It is also perfect for if you will be having a party during the festive season. Cook it with Grilled Chicken and serve with: Nigerian Salad, Nigerian Moi Moi, Peppered Gizzards and other Rice Accessories.
OP na wa for you ooo.....Kai!!!!
Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by shimolv: 7:06am On Dec 25, 2022
Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 25, 2022
Nice thread... Good ideas for family people but as for me it's goat meat pepper soup and yam.. rn loading the fridge with canned booze incase my boys turn up. Happy holidays everyone kiss

1 Like

Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by Nonywendy(m): 10:34am On Dec 25, 2022
I have not seen EWA,agbado and cassava here o
Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
Killbillz:
Nice thread... Good ideas for family people but as for me it's goat meat pepper soup and yam.. rn loading the fridge with canned booze incase my boys turn up. Happy holidays everyone kiss
Merry Christmas!
Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by Nobody: 5:54am On Dec 26, 2022
Nia69:
Merry Christmas!
Thanks... Wish u same and a very beautiful new year ahead where everything will work for u
Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 26, 2022
Killbillz:

Thanks... Wish u same and a very beautiful new year ahead where everything will work for u
You're welcome. I really appreciate this. I wish you the same.

1 Like

Re: Recipes You Can Prepare For Christmas by HUSTLER001: 9:46am On Dec 26, 2022
Hello house,please can margarine be used in place of butter for snacks? And for those who reside in Lagos,which market can i buy unpackaged butter that is cheap?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Prepare Semovita? / What Is KALE Leaf Called In Nigeria Local Market And Dialect? / Sokoto Meat Market (Chicken Section)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.