Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Nigerians Are TALENTED! See The 3D Apple Laptop That This Nigerian Designed! WOW - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerians Are TALENTED! See The 3D Apple Laptop That This Nigerian Designed! WOW (3029 Views)

Lagos Indian School Where Nigerians Are Denied Admission / How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE / Benin Are You Ready To Go The 3D Way??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are TALENTED! See The 3D Apple Laptop That This Nigerian Designed! WOW by CallMeGeek: 6:01pm On Dec 24, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are TALENTED! See The 3D Apple Laptop That This Nigerian Designed! WOW by TopeAG: 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are TALENTED! See The 3D Apple Laptop That This Nigerian Designed! WOW by erad(m): 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
Dude... Are you serious with this?

Nigerians are talented because of a few seconds of macbook render?
I'm speechless.
Why is mediocrity a standard for some of you?
I'm appalled to say the least.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are TALENTED! See The 3D Apple Laptop That This Nigerian Designed! WOW by fkj950ax(m): 2:37am On Dec 25, 2022
When I moved to a foreign country is when I realized Nigeria is not positioned for the future...
The entire education system, especially post secondary school is a disaster. Nigerians will be unemployable in future. They won't be able to fit in or compete for positions in the global world.
Rendering a MacBook is truly non legendary, but don't berate him because he is in a system that's faulty to start with.
It's the same way we think it's okay to gather and celebrate Governors commissioning roads and bridges. When other countries provide hot water in your kitchen and bathroom taps from public water supply...

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are TALENTED! See The 3D Apple Laptop That This Nigerian Designed! WOW by dazzlingd(m): 2:45am On Dec 25, 2022
fkj950ax:
When I moved to a foreign country is when I realized Nigeria is not positioned for the future...
The entire education system, especially post secondary school is a disaster. Nigerians will be unemployable in future. They won't be able to fit in or compete for positions in the global world.
Rendering a MacBook is truly non legendary, but don't berate him because he is in a system that's faulty to start with.
It's the same way we think it's okay to gather and celebrate Governors commissioning roads and bridges. When other countries provide hot water in your kitchen and bathroom taps from public water supply...

Chai
Re: Nigerians Are TALENTED! See The 3D Apple Laptop That This Nigerian Designed! WOW by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:36am On Dec 25, 2022
I no understand..

Na Nigeria boy do Apple products?
Re: Nigerians Are TALENTED! See The 3D Apple Laptop That This Nigerian Designed! WOW by DesChyko: 5:55am On Dec 25, 2022
The poor standards Nigerians have come to expect from Nigeria is why people get wowed by the most basics of things from global standards. It's probably an adult here who rendered a 3d image of a MacBook being applauded. In comparison, teenagers in countries we aspire to (or should) be like are learning to troubleshoot their personal 3d printers at home. They own and use physically, what we can only readily do virtually for now.

You know as they say, in the Land of the Blind, a one-eyed man is king.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are TALENTED! See The 3D Apple Laptop That This Nigerian Designed! WOW by Bukola94: 7:12am On Dec 25, 2022
fkj950ax:
which foreign country are presently ?
Re: Nigerians Are TALENTED! See The 3D Apple Laptop That This Nigerian Designed! WOW by Mastakija(m): 10:40am On Dec 25, 2022
Na just clickbait
Re: Nigerians Are TALENTED! See The 3D Apple Laptop That This Nigerian Designed! WOW by TopeAG: 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2022
Re: Nigerians Are TALENTED! See The 3D Apple Laptop That This Nigerian Designed! WOW by fkj950ax(m): 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2022
Bukola94:
which foreign country are presently ?
USA
Re: Nigerians Are TALENTED! See The 3D Apple Laptop That This Nigerian Designed! WOW by Bukola94: 3:37am On Jan 18, 2023
fkj950ax:
USA
great country, u are great yourself

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does Any One Knows About The Cost Of Rivpoly Part Timer Admission Form? / How Can I Print Jamb Utme Photocard / Anything About A.c.e. (adeyemi College Of Education Ondo) Should Be Post Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.